fakeflag-sy2-sy3-bh2-ps2-ps3-ps4.png
fakeflag-tn1-tn2-ly1-ly2-jo3-jo4-jo5.png
fakeflag-ma1-ma2-iq3-mw4-mw5.png
fakeflag-lb1-jo3-jo4-jo5.png
arab-republic-of-tunisia.png
fakeflag-eg1-ps2-ps3-ps4.png
hashemite.png

All my Arab flags so far.
I have made also a Oman Arab Republic, but I don't like it.

The last (technically) is for my Hashemite kingdom of Arabia for my CP victory TL, but...

If some one want to use, it's ok. But cite me.

All my Arab flags so far.
I have made also a Oman Arab Republic, but I don't like it.

The last (technically) is for my Hashemite kingdom of Arabia for my CP victory TL, but...

If some one want to use, it's ok. But cite me.

Which software did you use?

Love the DDR inspiration but what’s the rationale behind either one of the tricolors depicted on the flag?
The Tricolor on the seal is basically a modified vrsion of the old Irish Tricolor, which has its roots in the war of independence like in OTL, and is subtly showing that they are the rightful rulers of all Ireland. The outer stripes are more Communist imagery, with the Green representing the farmers, the gold representing workers, and the red which permeates the entire flag stands for the blood of the revoltuionaries, and just Communism in general. (also, the DDR ITTL has a different flag, so they aren't ripping it off from them, even though I am)

TL on my signature:

British on Space

Since the beginning of the space age, the British lagged a bit behind their main competitors (US, USSR and Germany), although it was the main policy for all the main British and Dominions parties to keep the British Federation as a space superpower. Thus the first British sattelite was launched in 1951, mere five years after the world's first launching by Germany. Till then, the main focus was on the aircraft developments and the German challenge shift part of the attention to the rocketry as well.

In the 1970's, with the space race in full speed, there were lots of talks about the economic potential of the Moon and other celestial bodies, which made the British government, encouraged by the powerful mining interests in London, Johannesburg, Melbourne and Toronto, to establish the first permanent base on the Moon to pave the way for future mining concessions. The second British base was opened right in the 1980's and in 1999 the first British "lunar dock" was completed, as those huge habitats were called. On the same year the first British base on Mars was also opened. Over this period, all the British space stations were also upgraded and expanded, as their spacecrafts.

Finally, in 2019, the British officially founded the first space colony in the world, called British Luna, with a crown colony status ruled by a governor-general appointed at Her Majesty's pleasure with its own special ensign. Hitherto all human establishments on the space, even larger than the British, was run by the respective space agencies or directly linked to the armed forces. 20 years later, the British Mars colony was also officially created.

British Luna and British Mars flags

Created by Marc Pasquin (Alternate History forumer)

In 2063, the Prince of Wales was crowned George VII, By the Grace of God, British Federation and of His other Realms, Territories and Colonies in outer Space King, Defender of Faith, Emperor of India, acknowledging the new status of the British space colonies.

By that year over 3 million people were living permanently on the space, the large majority on the Moon but with a very fast growing Mars population. The British were no longer the "fourth power", but had pretty much tied with Russians and Germans while Americans had a good head over the other three.

Dorozhand

Banned
A flag for Trans-Feminist Communism

I took a little inspiration from the flags of Anarcha-Feminism and Queer Anarchism, as well as the flags of Mozambique and the Viet Cong.

maofeminism2.png

A Red-and-Fuchsia United Front

A sickle represents the uncompensated labor of women that forms the basis of society.
A Kalashnikov represents the use of violent revolution to smash violent patriarchal, colonial, cishet institutions.
A red star represents the liberation of marginalized women and gender minorities.
The symbol beneath contains elements representing women, feminist trans and cis men, and a circle of green for NB folk.
Red represents intersectional social consciousness.
Fuchsia represents the free expression of the many cultures of women and gender minorities.

Last edited:

Deleted member 105545

A flag for Trans-Feminist Communism

View attachment 498521

A sickle represents the uncompensated labor of women that forms the basis of society.
A Kalashnikov represents the use of violent revolution to smash violent patriarchal, colonial, cishet institutions.
A red star represents the liberation of marginalized women and gender minorities.
The symbol beneath contains elements representing women, feminist men and trans men, and a circle of green for NB folk.
Red represents intersectional social consciousness.
Fuchsia represents the free culture of women and gender minorities.
me

Dorozhand

Banned
Flag of the Republic of Leon, formed from the civil war and disintegration of Bourbon Spain during the French Revolutionary Wars, subsequently reabsorbed and recreated twice during the 19th century, and finally restored permanently as part of the Iberian Spring during the 1935-1953 Nationalist War. It is a member of the Union of Iberian States since 1954 and the European Radical League since the Second Republic in 1845. Its military sent troops to the Rhine and Alpine fronts during the war, participating in the destruction of the Greater Polish Empire.

The numbers in the upper left are "9 13 14" and stand for the day, month, and year that the First War of Independence began as reckoned by the French Revolutionary Calendar, which ITTL divides the year into fourteen equal months of 26 days with a leap day every two years on the last month. The revolution began on the 14th day of the 13th month of Year 9 of the French Republic.

the grey border is just to distinguish the white from the background of the board.

Leon Republic border.png

Status
Not open for further replies.