Return of Horrible Educational Maps

What Britain?

Cloud Britain of course.

cloud britain.jpg

Turkey is at its post WWI Treaty of Sevres minimums or close to it, and I *think* the Balkans/Hungary might be close to it. So *maybe* 1920 or so in most of the world including all of the Bolivian claims in the Chaco war and Russia before the Reds consolidated?

*None* of this explains the borders in North America...

So someone's idea of WWI with a *successful* Zimmerman TL timeline?

I just saw this thing on some thread.
1. Alaska?
2. What is that Portugal?
3. Apparently Russian is not spoken very much in St. Petersburg and a large chunk of Eastern Europe.
4. Despite that, it seems to be spoken much farther out into Central Asia than I thought, and it is even dominant in Mongolia.
5. I think all of Iraq speaks Arabic, not just the Western half.
6. Khorasan somehow speaks Punjabi?
7. The Punjab region and most of Afghanistan speaks Hindi?
8. Wait so the Chinese successfully eradicated the Tibetans and the Uighurs, and now have their language spoken deep into Russia?
9. Guyana speaks Portuguese and Spanish?
10. The Caribbean does not exist?

Attachments

• World_04.jpg
    World_04.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 315
From a RealLifeLore video. This is one of the worst maps I’ve ever seen
(It is supposedly meant to show the world in 1888)
I feel like I'm missing something. This seems about right for the 1880s-1890s. I mean, I'm sure there are some odd smaller issues with borders, but nothing despicable enough to be "one of the worst maps you've ever seen"

Deleted member 107125

I feel like I'm missing something. This seems about right for the 1880s-1890s. I mean, I'm sure there are some odd smaller issues with borders, but nothing despicable enough to be "one of the worst maps you've ever seen"
Britain doesn’t own Pakistan.
French control over North Africa is limited to the coasts.
Only the Belgian Congo is coloured in and not European Belgium.
And so much more....