Soviet Victory: Official Thread

Deleted member 105545

THE TREATY OF AS-SUHAR

On the Status of The Sultanate of Muscat and Oman-
The Border shall start at the town of Jadib; and run straight until the coordinates of 19 degrees north of the equator, and 52 degrees east of the town of Greenwich.
Then, the border shall run directly eastwards until it becomes directly north of the town of Taqah near Salalah.
Then, The Border shall run from that point to Ummaz Zumul. Then, it shall run east until it encounters the dead stream of Aksran, following it to the sea until it is directly south of Mahrah, then it will run northuntil it encounters the next dead stream, then it will follow that stream until it fades.
Then, the Border will weave between town pairs of: Al-Mazam and Zank, Sunayah and Ar-Rayhani, Qubil and Al-Muwayqi, and the Trucials shall have Mahdah, and then it shall be the highest peaks of the mountain range, until it reaches the point east of Al-Hamriyah, when it will run eastwards until it reaches the sea.

The Treaty of As-Suhar defined the borders of the Sultanate of Muscat and Oman after border disputes with Saudi Arabia and the Trucial States.

Deleted member 105545

Infographic - Chicago City Guide.png

President Raul Jacondez has repeatedly "voilated" human rights, huh? Sounds bad, but at least he's not violating them :p

Deleted member 105545

Are these countries or autonomous regions?
Before the Apartheid Regime fell, there was a severe economic crisis in South Africa. The Apartheid Regime was heavily in debt and very poor, so the Bantustans took the opportunity and declared independence from the state that had oppressed them, capturing territory and forcing the regime (now on the verge of a civil war) to surrender, with the help of non-europeans moving to the new ethnic states. In the Treaty of Pretoria, South Africa signed a treaty recognising these states in return for the Bantustans giving South Africa it’s prisoners of war back.

Soon after, the Apartheid Regime fell, and Mandela invited the Bantustans to the new SADEU (South African Defense and Economic Union). Not all joined (Namibia notably), but most joined.

In the modern day, there are calls to unite the members into a Confederation, and sometimes even a Federal Union.

I just noticed this timeline and thought it was cool, but I'm a bit confused, is this the thread for the entire timeline or is it part of a series in the same universe? Someone mentioned there being multiple threads.

Deleted member 105545

I just noticed this timeline and thought it was cool, but I'm a bit confused, is this the thread for the entire timeline or is it part of a series in the same universe? Someone mentioned there being multiple threads.
The old threads were old versions of the timelines. I plan on this being the final iteration, because I feel that this is at least somewhat realistic, unlike the old ones. And I’ve gotten a lot better with criticism.

So what exactly is the P.O.D then?

Also im reading it rn and im already loving this timeline, its so good!

Last edited:

Deleted member 105545

So what exactly is the P.O.D then?

Also im reading it rn and im already loving this timeline, its so good!
There is no exact POD, but the main one is a more successful Kuomintang in 1945. That led to more direct American involvement in the Chinese civil war, which led to more civil strife in America.