Photos of the Kaiserreich

'Minerva Beach, 1946 (Coming Home)' The artwork of World Of Kaiserreich - Dominion of Canada

7uawbxa9pgt31.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/Kaiserreich/comments/dk169p/minerva_beach_1946_coming_home_the_artwork_of/

gloster-cxp-1001-2.jpg

The blueprints of the Dongfeng 1001 built with the help of former British engineers Who escaped after the collapse of the union of Britain the DF-1001 was the first partially-indigenous Chinese jet Aircraft Who is the design lineage eventually lead to the J-5 and J-6
t011cf7fbb1b34c2a1b.jpg

Shenyang JJ-1 the first fully indigenous jet aircraft .While designing the JJ-1, Xu Xun Shou (徐舜寿) evaluated China’s ability to produce aircraft and the needs of the air force. The original design criterion for the JJ-1 was that above all, it should prioritize pilot safety. The second criterion was that it should be on-par with American and the Russian jet trainers. The third criterion was that all of the aircraft parts must be easy to produce, and be made with simple materials. The fourth criterion was that the aircraft itself should be easy to maintain, fly, and produced in China. After the basis of the aircraft was decided, a name had to be given. Three names were considered for the project: Eastern Wind 101 (东风101), Red Reserve 503 (红专503) and Annihilation Instruction 1 (歼教-1). In the end, they chose to go with Annihilation Instruction 1 (歼教-1) and gave it the code designation JJ-1.

Production_P-80s_af.jpg

Pacific state F-3 ghostrider fresh off the production line although less advanced than kikka or the J-5 it proved quite capable in The hands of a competent pilot Against the Razorbacks

As always inspired bye @theg*ddam*hoi2fan

Last edited:

MadFrog

Banned
I'm sorry, but English is not my mother tongue, so I use the Google translator.

24ymgja3oau31.jpg

Art is good, but the problem with determinism is the same as that which the French Commune. New ideology + long time (more 10 years) + revanchism and preparation for world revolution = this will affect on the uniform more than the introduction of new sleeve insignia.

Inspired by "combrad Kitten"
felix-huddersfield-station.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg

Comrad felix, Senior work inspection commisar and Vermin reduction sub group leader in Huddersfield, Union of Britain.