Map Thread XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
A quick question, where is a place with both volcanos (or a large one) and birch trees close together? I have an idea for a reverse Tsalal peoples

A quick question, where is a place with both volcanos (or a large one) and birch trees close together? I have an idea for a reverse Tsalal peoples
Well, that's oddly specific. That being said, here's a map of the range of birch trees:
Areal_bereza.png

And here's a map of different volcanoes in the world:
world_volcano_map.jpg

So I'd say Japan and the Pacific Northwest seem to be your best bet, with the Mediterranean (specifically western Italy or the islands south of Greece) coming in at a close third.

The reason why it's both of them is because they link (specifically) birch trees with warmth, since it's the main firewood for them, and since they live in a volcanic area, it's usually linked together to make it make sense to foreigners

BattleofProvky.png

Bit of a different style I'm experimenting with.

Battle of Provky, between the Volarii Hegemony and the United Nations.
This is actually part of a short story I'm writing that should be finished fairly soon.

@B_Munro what countries will be in your next wank project?

I have a partially complete map up on WIPs https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/wip-map-thread.418282/page-179#post-19646764 , probably will add a south Sudan map (that country is so new it will have to be a future map) and maybe South Africa (not sure if I want to do separate North and South Korea maps: after all, South Korea is sort of defined by not including North Korea - otherwise, it's just Korea. :biggrin: )

Deleted member 107125

A world where Russia unites all Slavic and post-Soviet nations, Finland, Hungary, Romania, Mongolia, Manchuria, Sinkiang, and parts of Germany, Austria, Greece, Iran, and Afghanistan.
View attachment 496019
Autonomous Republics:
Sapmi, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungary, Romania, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Karakalpakstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Uyghurstan, Mongolia, Manchuria, and the Jewish Amur.

Puppet States:
Austria, Greece, Turkey, Kurdistan, Iran, and Afghanistan

Allies:
France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Padania, Italy, Greater Lebanon, al-Jazira, Iraq, Greater Korea, Republic of China, Greater Bengal, Kashmir, and Japan
Cursed

View attachment 496061

Bit of a different style I'm experimenting with.

Battle of Provky, between the Volarii Hegemony and the United Nations.
This is actually part of a short story I'm writing that should be finished fairly soon.

That is a gorgeous retro style there. You've got to share that story with us once it's finished- I assume the Volarii are ETs?

Also; have you done any maps of similar style for our solar system?

That is a gorgeous retro style there. You've got to share that story with us once it's finished- I assume the Volarii are ETs?

Also; have you done any maps of similar style for our solar system?

That's high praise :D
Yup, the Volarii are ET's

This is the first map I've made with this style, but it's fairly easy to replicate in paint.net. I'll actually whip one up for the solar system.

Uhh I actually thought about doing something with Cabinda but really couldn't fit it in. I can only imagine the wonders you could do with it. Your African maps are just amazing

I'm thinking of doing some wikiboxes for this, with the lists of presidents and whatnot

I’d love to see infoboxes indeed, also details on the Azores and Algarve too, and the Europeans integration of the Iberian peninsula today.

Thanks a lot! i’ll Likely continue work on that MPLA-Cabinda/UNITA-Angola idea but slower, i’m Kinda hopeful this MPLA Cabinda, if it can balance PRCongolese help and desire to annex it Zairean and Angolan attacks And destabilisation and Cuban, soviet help could survive until the end of the Cold War, then it would stick with Cuba and China, the only major power to recognise it. Hopeful that despite the massive corruption it will be able to lift its small populaiton out of poverty with Cuban help and oil revenue, and become a stable developped state capitalist country in the region.

Also got some ideas for the very dark UNITA Angola under savimbi (with his... peculiar foreign support), Evangelical education for the few children and students who do have access to school, blatant Ovimbundu bias and nationalism, Lots of blood diamond, and “blood kibbutz”, where such diamonds would be cut, or coffee grown, developped from mix of Guérilla camps and colonial war era resettlement camps, and “witch trials” of his opponents culminating in literal witch burning of them.

Last edited:
brptilbkvpt31.png

The treaty of Nymphenburg was the most important of the peace treaties that brought World War II to an end. The treaty ended the war between Silesia and the allied forces.

UN Peacekeeping force - A vital part of the Silesian disarmament and total elimination of its arms industry. The western and eastern UN peacekeeping forces work not only as centers of administration for the destruction of the Silesian industry but also as political barriers separating Silesia from old neighboring countries unfit for Silesian exposure.

State of German Silesia - The Silesian attempt at eliminating the German people lead to a high quantity of work camps in the vicinity of Wroclaw, Zabrze, and Katowice. The total mobilization of the Silesian inhabitants in these cities in the last few weeks of the conflict leed to them becoming ghost towns. Stockholm-syndrome infected Germans from the workcamps were allowed to settle in these cities after the workcamps were liberated.

Gains of the Australian Trustee of Nauru - A Nauru shaped stretch of land was granted to the Australian Trustee of Nauru as part of the peace terms in recognition of their vast participation in the war against Silesia.

Gains of the Netherlands - The Netherlands also got land

Zöbrze Freistadt - Initially planned to be a part of the State of German Silesia but was allowed independence since there aren't enough city-states in eastern Europe.

PanEuropean Union - After the war, several factions within the wartorn European victors called for the unification of all of Europe in aims to hinder future conflict. A regime was set up in lower Silesia to try this hypothetical state out in practice.

Gains of Switzerland - because they didn't stay neutral.

The Teutonic SSR - T̞̱͍̺̙he̪̩̗͇ ͉̦K͚̥͕͚͕̹̝in̰̦̗̻ͅg̣̦̺̩̦̥ ̺̲͍͚͎̪̬S̜͖t̟̱̟a̟̪̮̙ͅl̠͎in͈̗ ͕̘͔̖̱͈̦h̬͍͔̳a̫̣̳̗s̖ͅ ͇̠͇̱͎̩c͚͖̠͚o̫̗͓̣͓͕n̜v̦̳͕͍o̙k̠e̻̝̪d̥͉̱̝͈̰̪ ̮̦̪̭̫̪a̼͈̗̙̭̻̻ḽ͓͇̫̪l̦ ̼͙h̥̖͙̺̟̭̺i̻̬̳s̟̘ B̼͈̦a̙r̥̬͚̥͉ͅo͓͎̠̭̞n̙s̙ ̼͕an͎̗̠͕̮̝d̪̗̝̟ ͇K̠ni̹̲̖͍͚̠g͓̯͎h̹̙̤̱̹̫ts͚͔̰͍͈.̝ ̻̮͉͈͓Th̗̜̝͙̲e̜̺̘̜ ̯K̠̱͎̪i͎̖̻̘̱ͅn͚̫̹̻̪̳g̤ ̳S͍͎̼̼̪t̮̠͈a̹͚͎͓̻͓l͙͙̻̲̭i̝n ̣̤̝̥̱͚h̖͙̫̹͔̩̠as ̝̪͖͖͎̭a̬͎̳̤̮s͕̙͇k̭̫ḛḓ̫̥ͅ:̖̻̭̞ ̘̠̻̣̠͔̗"̜W̪̩̝͕̭̙h̞͍̥̥̠̣o͔̳͔̳̥̟̪ ̬̘͓̮͎w͇i̪͇̮l̜̲̳͇l͔̭̳̦̳͓ͅ ͓͉f̼͉͖̣̰o͍̟̗̹l̫̱̜l̳͈o̰̱͍̫̖̤̼w͇̙̤̯̼̜ ̟̘m͈̤͉e̖̼̝̤͈̹ ̦̟͔͈̞̣͙w͍̪̪ẖ̤͙er̙͔̭̝̪̲͔e̘̪̱̞̥̭̹v̯e͍̣̙̙̝̫r̞͚ ̙̪̹I̖̞̹ ̝̜͚̮g͖̣̱̝̻͔o̤?̟̣̟"̠̟͓͕ ͉̗̮T̳͓̪̖̗͔̟h͎̝̰͇̮̟e͍͔̤̙ ͍͚̺̤͉̩ͅm̳͇͍͙͕̦o̝̣̝͖̗̺͍ṣ̠̺̬̺̯̰t͚ͅ ̮͖͎̼̹͕̘a̘r̬̟̭͎͚d̖̯e̪̩ṉ̖̫̙t͔ ͔͓̻̫͚h͔a̰̳̱̹v̼̻̹̦̝͕e ͙̺̪̩p̤re̗̪̞p͙ar̪̤͍e͎̟d̠̭ ̪̘̰t͙̖h̥͚e̜̖̹̮͇̝mse̱̣ḷ̤̻v̲̙̩̤̰͖e̜̯s͉͇̞̣͙,̯ t͉̝̪̩̳̞͇h̜͖͖̮͈e̼͎̭̘y͉͎͚̫̦̖ͅ ̻̫̰h̗a̖͖̝̩͇v̯e̪̙͎͔͓ ̠͚͍̠͈s̮͈̮̦̱w̗͚̱̹̝o͖͚̠̯͔r̲̘n̥ ̟̳̥soc̳i̤͕͕̜̟̼o̰e̜̦͎c̙̥̫̥͇̞o̼͇̫͍̘̗n̠͔̼̟̞͉o͈̝m̘̫̻̗̠ͅi͎̲c ̠̟̩͖̩o̮̞̱̼̺̥̙r̰̹͎̞d͉̣͙e͇r̳͉̮͎̼ ͔̲͓̣͔̬ș͖̯̞͉͇̭t͉͙̻̤̳ṟ̬̹̱͕u͚̜̞͖c̞̤͓͇̜̯̮t͚̥̣͍̝͉̻u̪̮r̫̥̪̮e͕d̠̰ ̪̠͎̬u̬̮̺̦̮p̣ͅo̗͈̤̺̝n̞̹̻̼̤̙ͅ ̰t̯h̫̠̙̗̞̟̻e̘͎͖͓̰̝ͅ ͎̜̮c̫͚̻̼̱o̳͇̮mm̬͍͚̻o͖̺̥̠̲̪̼n ̱̱̯̖o̫̼͙̗̯̪w̳̦̭͎̱n͙͎̙̮̼̠̦er̮̼s͎̺̳h̤i̬̹͕͔̳p̱ ̥͖o͍͉f ̟͍t̝͙͈͈͔̹h͖̬̭̳͓e̺͚̬̥͚ ̹̗̻̲͖m͎̞̱̞e̻̖ͅa̝̱̤n̲̱̭̼s̰̖ ͖̬̩o̭̼̬̺͇̥f̳̻̜̟͈ ̳̻͓͎̲pr̭o̯̝̟̝͙̟̳d̬͈̥̰̥ͅu̺̝͇̰̥͖c̝̟͖̳̜t̞̘̥͓ḭ͕̼͚̳̻͎o̠̩͙͚͚̺ṇ̖͕̮̹̮̥ ̳̥͇̫̦̩̼a͙͕̻̭͖͇͔n̞̟̤̠̼̩̺d̩̺̼ th͔̼̼̜e͍͖͖̟̹ ̤a̤̯̯b͙͓̥̯̗̼se͖̠n̻̗̖̦͎c̲e͎͔̲̫̰ ̲͔̗o͓̣̼f̞̲ ̘͖͚̺͕̞̦s̹̭̺̯ͅo̺̜̤̺̖͈̪c̲̱͉̜̞i̥̰̱̺a̙̮̦̫ͅl̹̮̺̺ c̹̖̻͈̙̹l̦͍͙̙̦͈ͅa͎͕̬̼̲s̯̰̦̞̣s͚̥e͔͓̺̰ṣ̥̱̤,͍̞̫͍ ͉͇̪̼m͇o̖̫͈̱̮ṇḛy̙̼̘, ̝̭͔̺aṋ͍d̝ ̩̤̪̲̼̙t͖̙̤̮͉h͓̰̺̗e͖̦͇̪̻̯̭ ͕̜͙̻͖͙͖s̝͙͇̩̲̼̙t̟̼̬̱̟̗̫a̱͇͓t̬̲͍̺̝̮e.͕̹ ̜̬̗͕̟̲T͙h̰̭̖̝̗̥e m̦͕̞ọs̼̱̘t ̰͈p̣̯͕̬r̪̠̯̻̺ͅͅu͚̱̦͎̩d̳̥̦̠̘e̪̪̬͇͓ͅnt̫̪̭͉̝̥̜ o̬͉̜̘͖n̲̦̯͍̹̪͉e̖̙͙s͈͕̥̝̯̰̥ ̹̞̺ẖa̗̪̹v̭͙̞̞̞̦e̝͕͍ ͍g͖͉̭̫̻u̼̺ͅes̺̼̪̩͈s̤̮͈̲̰e͈̙d̜͔ ̻̭̪͕͇̬w͇̖̯̪h̟͕̘e̳̤̻̜̠̥re̹ i̟ṯ̟̭ ͕̺̟̹̭is̮̦̻ ͈̪̘ͅt̺͙̱͚̮̰ha̗͈t̜ ̠̬̞t̪̯̩͎̥he̘͈ ̯̳K̲͕͔̦̻͔i̬̪̞͚n̝͇̖̗͍g ͇̞̩̥̼w̲̻̤ͅa̱͔̪nt͉̹̞̺s̬̱ ͖̲̖̮̱͚͓to͉̳̳̼̫̪ ̰l̲͔̲̥̠̩͈e̲̤̪ad ̤͙̲̝t̙̖̦̱̻̹ḥ̤̦̤ḙ̘̖̗̰̜͇m̩ ̹̰̪to̻̤.̝͙̗̪̲ ̙͔̝̮̫T͎̪̞̬̬͚̘ẖ̜͔̫̮u͎̥s͚͉̤ ̲̣ͅͅs̲͔̞͇p̞̦̘̤̣̟ok̯̹e̘͈̥̼͍ ͓̹̜̞̩t̜͎͎͖̬͉̻h͇̝͙̝͇ͅe̟̖ ̭̰̲͔̺̥D͉̼̳̥͍̺̱uk̰͎e͍ ̰͕o̹͓̟̺f̝ ͖̖̬P͙̜̺͔o̖͔̪me̬͉̫r̼̦e̳̜̻͖͚͚̟l͔͇̯̘͕i̠̯̹̖a ͇"͓̥̪̲ͅI̹͕̮ w̥͎͚̩̻̟i̭̳̜̟̞l̞͎͍͈l̘̰̯̯̼͔̘ ͎f̪i͚̮͔͙͓g̜̟͈h͓̬t ̯͕fo͉͇̜̖͓͓r̝͓̝̬̫ ͈̻̮̩͍t̳̰͔͎͙̞͎he̙͔͖̖ ̳̭s̱̣̙̯̲t̹͙̭a̠̙̖̮t̙e͍̤̞͉̬"͓̜.̻ ̫̝̞̜̘̼T͈̘̭͉͇͇̰h̰̦͔̬e͎͍̩͉̫ ͓͓̘̞̪K̪͚͉̳͈͔ịn̜̥̫̱g̫͚̫̲̤ ͉̳̲̱̮̤s̯͇̠̱̘̞͎a̠̙̗͚̝i̮̤̥͇̪̺͖d ̦t̻o̼̭̥̬̩ ̮͍͖̳ͅh͈ͅi͙̮̲̗̹̠̰m:̬̞̺ ̝͙̖̺͍͍͙"̮͙̻͍I͔̟̜̯̲̞t͇̤̰̫̬̼ ̝̮͈i̪͙̲̘͍̙s̩̩͔͕ͅ ̘̞̣ͅno͈̖̲t͍͉̮͇͈ ̭͖̠̩̣e͎no͚̰u̗̜g̻̰̯ͅh̭:̠̪̝ ̲w̩͖̪̮e ͙̱̺͈w͔͓i̘̖̙̝̖̳l̝̙ͅl͎͔̗̮ ̘͖̙̻͎d͇e̩̭̖fe̖̰̝͚̟n͙̪̬̜͉̰̣d̰͙̹͚̙̜ ̯̖̹S͉̥͕̪̬̯o̙̫̯̭͙̥͓cia̝̗̼͚͔͇̻l̠̣̩͚̥̜i̗̼̦̠sm̳"͍̙͉̭ ̘͖̩̼̫͓̼Țh̻̞̣̰u͈͙̫̻̳̫̬s̻͍̠͓̫̯̯ ̬s͈p͍̭oke̯ ̬̼th̼̭͈̲̜e͙̹̼̟̘͕ ̻͇̭̟͔L̟͍͇̬or̤̟̬̻̹̹d̦̬̱̘ ̙o̗̮f̝͎̖̟̪̫ E͕͙͔͙͚̘r̮̪͎ͅm̹̳̜̝l̩a̠n̻͓̬̯̲ͅd͉̣̖͚̲̩:̜̰ ̞̫"͓̝͎͖̯̭̖I̻̩̠͚̘̘̤ ͉̺͙̥͍̥̞ẉi̳͚͖̥̲͖̺l̪̞̱͚͙l̪ ̭͇̙d̤̱͖e̖̦͖̗f̞̯̥̲ẹnd ̣̪̺͎̞͕͎t̻̻̦̭h̤e̙̼ ̻̙͚̜̭S͕̝̗͓̲̪͍o̖ͅc̮i̟̥͕͍̘̠a̩ḽi̖̤̜̜̞s̯̪t͍ ̘̥la̰̥ͅn͈̘̺̩͎ḏ͚̳͍̬̘̝s̠̭ ͓̼̯ͅb͔͈̤̠̣̣̰u̗̣̺͔̹t͓̮̰̠̝͖̖ ̻̘̟͙̯i͇̜̞ ͙̺̯̖̺̬d̩̳͉o̯͉͕͖ ̖̥͚͇̱n͕o̫͚̲t̮̞͎͓̖̥ͅ ̣̺̥͚͙w̗̭̝̣a̼nt͙̬ ̝̞̜͚͎̬to͍̭ ̘͔g̜o̼̙̗,̤ ̮̟̠̩͇͚t͇o̳͙̩̺ ̩̭̮̘͖s̟̩͉̳͔o͙̳̭̺ͅw̜̗̺̼̩͙̖ ̫͉͍̞̼̲͍de̯̪̝̜͈̲̰a̗t̙h̯̟̻̹̼̘ ̩̤̲̺͈b͖̙͔̭̣eyọ͇͇̘n̦̦͉̮̲̟d ̬͚͇̦ͅt̙͙h̰̝̺͕̱e͉͙͓̙͍̠̥ ̮̖s̲͖̹̦̪̯e̼̤a͇͈͇̗͉̻ͅ"̤̲͙͎͔.̝͉̰ ̲̩̞͓̤̩̲"Ạ̹̘̟̱̭̤h͇"̣͇̫̘͚̠ͅ ̻̹̟ș̦a̮̫̖̙̼͙i͓̖̯̥̘d͚̗ ̭̥͚̝t̤̞h̹e̫͖̙̩̞ ͈̘K͇i͔͕͖̤̜n̺g̳̳̪̳̲͈̤,͕̮ ̮"̬̬̣̰͇o̜͚̱ṵ̟̝͇̲ṛ d̥̯̥̗̻o̲̪͕̞̣͓̞m̲a̗͍̼͇̰i̮̜̤̻͎n,̤͉͓ ̦͍̰ͅͅe͖̗̠x̥̖͖̤̯t͕en͍̥̮d̯̳̺͚̤̫s̝̟̖͍̗̲̻ ̦̯̼͈̝t̜̺̫o̝̳̤̩͎͖̯ ͈͖͙̬ṱ̦̠̝h̲̬̗͎̫͙e̹̦̣̭ͅ ̣R̲̭̯͈̭͙u͓̺̠ͅt͙̝̖̰he͕̣̞̻ͅn̪͖̮̱͈̯̠i̖̻͓̖an͚̬ g̥̼͇̪̝r̪̥̯̬̝a̼̬͖̹͖s͙̟̤̰̻̙̤s͇̱̗̯̙la̤̜͍̮̱n̝̳̪͚͙̩d͉̰̬̝̳̝s̙̬͙͎̜̪̗,̤̣͔͉͉̯̗ ̬͖̟̦͍͉u̟̹͎̟̞̪͚n̰̗̻̙̟̘̻t̝͚i̖̮̬̱l̪̱͔̹̩ ̖̹͉͔t̠͖͇h͙e̯ ̙̤̖̥͍̰̙f̼̪̗̤u̮r͙̝t͖ͅh͚̗͎es̰͓ṭ͖͍͉̖ ̼s̟͔͉te͖̦e̗͇̜̙p̞̦ͅe͖̗̲̯s͍ ̭̥ͅi̻̜̦̳̖͓ͅt͉̝'̪̗̭̰̰s͇ ͓̞͓ou͍̗̩͔̦̝ṛ̘̮̹͓̯ c̱̤̞̞͚̪o̱̣̺̱ͅm̞m̪u̼̬ne͈͍̻̣͔ͅ,̰ a̲̤̗ṇ̻̭̝̩ͅḏ̜̗͔ͅ ͔̩̣̼̙ͅt̻̣h̭̬͔e̱̤̫͔̬͔ ̹̟̣̳̩̦̘p̳̺̲͙͚̦̰r̰ic̳͔̣͇e͕͔͙̮̠ ̥o̮̞͇͉̪̩̯f̩͔͇̻̪ͅ ̫̪̹b̭̬l̖̣̦̙̩̟oo̺̫d̰̭"͔̟.̫ ͎͓̻͚S̥͙̹ͅo ̻̱̳t̘̥̤he̠͍ ͔̱̞̯̝̲K̩̠̰̫̙͎i̮̮̣n̘̘̞̼̙̺̟g̺̭̰͎̤ ̥͓̜͓̳S̲̬̮̪͎͍ta̙ͅl͖͚̬i̦n͎͚ w̱̺͔e̟̪̝n͖̪t ̦̝̲̠͕aw̳͓̖a͕̣̺̮̫y̙. ͈͙͇̠ͅT͖̥̬h̺͈̼̣͎̝e ̣̯̩̗͚͙̠m̱̘̠̲͙͍̭o̝̖͚̺s̩̘̺̟t̼͔͓̮͓͍̬ ̬in̳̮̫͈̦̥͚ḏo͚̫͔̝̦ͅc͙̬ṯ͎̙̞ͅͅr̗i̙͙̞͎n̯̪̬͚ͅa̞̹t̺͕͚e͚d͖̪̦͓̗ ̼̝o̠͔̯̞̼͈̺n̟̯ͅe͔̼̙̪̺͈s͍̹̯̼̘̘̤ ͚̳͖̻̦͔h̤̱a̟̗͓͙͚͇v̤̺̝̖ẹ̳̫̥͕̟ͅ ̠̼fo̻l̦̩͎̰l͖̘̺͙̞o̞͉͓w̰̙e̠̦̬d͓̰̘̺̼̜͔ ̤̯̫̱͍h̫̫̤̬̮̲i̪͍͖͍̝m͖̤.̭̹̦ ̯̞͓͚̞Th̫e̤̘͓̝̺͓̰y̞͉ͅ ͈͉̼̳̯h͉̰͍a͕̗̙̣v̮͍̘̲̯e̬͖ ͉͍̝͔̠͚̯g̹͕̞̺̘ọn̼̱͓͎͉̬e̯͖̩̯̩͙ f̩̣̤̪ar͚̺͈̹̹ ̖̭͙̱a̹̜̣̺ẉ̼a̺̲̗͎y͉̮̘,̩̟̮̝̟ ̳f͚a̖r̖̤ ͅa͔̭w̪͚͎͔a͖̮̬y̟, ̥͍ț̜o̗̪ co͓̮̙̯̭͕͍n̤̯̫̻͓͇̲q̙̟̳u͖̻͓e̗͓̞͕r̼͇͓̟̳̳ ̳̘t̠̟̱h̠͇̲͍e͈̟ ̯̟̰͖p̞͉͇͔e͎̥o͍͓̟p̱͈̺̼̭l͚̦̘͍e̜̞̩͙s͍̮̬̝ ̭͎̲̲̘̝c͇̜͚o͉mm̹̥̲̥͕̘̣u̺̹͇n̞͓e̹̲̬̦̮͔.͚

The treaty of Nymphenburg was the most important of the peace treaties that brought World War II to an end. The treaty ended the war between Silesia and the allied forces.

UN Peacekeeping force - A vital part of the Silesian disarmament and total elimination of its arms industry. The western and eastern UN peacekeeping forces work not only as centers of administration for the destruction of the Silesian industry but also as political barriers separating Silesia from old neighboring countries unfit for Silesian exposure.

State of German Silesia - The Silesian attempt at eliminating the German people lead to a high quantity of work camps in the vicinity of Wroclaw, Zabrze, and Katowice. The total mobilization of the Silesian inhabitants in these cities in the last few weeks of the conflict leed to them becoming ghost towns. Stockholm-syndrome infected Germans from the workcamps were allowed to settle in these cities after the workcamps were liberated.

Gains of the Australian Trustee of Nauru - A Nauru shaped stretch of land was granted to the Australian Trustee of Nauru as part of the peace terms in recognition of their vast participation in the war against Silesia.

Gains of the Netherlands - The Netherlands also got land

Zöbrze Freistadt - Initially planned to be a part of the State of German Silesia but was allowed independence since there aren't enough city-states in eastern Europe.

PanEuropean Union - After the war, several factions within the wartorn European victors called for the unification of all of Europe in aims to hinder future conflict. A regime was set up in lower Silesia to try this hypothetical state out in practice.

Gains of Switzerland - because they didn't stay neutral.

The Teutonic SSR - T̞̱͍̺̙he̪̩̗͇ ͉̦K͚̥͕͚͕̹̝in̰̦̗̻ͅg̣̦̺̩̦̥ ̺̲͍͚͎̪̬S̜͖t̟̱̟a̟̪̮̙ͅl̠͎in͈̗ ͕̘͔̖̱͈̦h̬͍͔̳a̫̣̳̗s̖ͅ ͇̠͇̱͎̩c͚͖̠͚o̫̗͓̣͓͕n̜v̦̳͕͍o̙k̠e̻̝̪d̥͉̱̝͈̰̪ ̮̦̪̭̫̪a̼͈̗̙̭̻̻ḽ͓͇̫̪l̦ ̼͙h̥̖͙̺̟̭̺i̻̬̳s̟̘ B̼͈̦a̙r̥̬͚̥͉ͅo͓͎̠̭̞n̙s̙ ̼͕an͎̗̠͕̮̝d̪̗̝̟ ͇K̠ni̹̲̖͍͚̠g͓̯͎h̹̙̤̱̹̫ts͚͔̰͍͈.̝ ̻̮͉͈͓Th̗̜̝͙̲e̜̺̘̜ ̯K̠̱͎̪i͎̖̻̘̱ͅn͚̫̹̻̪̳g̤ ̳S͍͎̼̼̪t̮̠͈a̹͚͎͓̻͓l͙͙̻̲̭i̝n ̣̤̝̥̱͚h̖͙̫̹͔̩̠as ̝̪͖͖͎̭a̬͎̳̤̮s͕̙͇k̭̫ḛḓ̫̥ͅ:̖̻̭̞ ̘̠̻̣̠͔̗"̜W̪̩̝͕̭̙h̞͍̥̥̠̣o͔̳͔̳̥̟̪ ̬̘͓̮͎w͇i̪͇̮l̜̲̳͇l͔̭̳̦̳͓ͅ ͓͉f̼͉͖̣̰o͍̟̗̹l̫̱̜l̳͈o̰̱͍̫̖̤̼w͇̙̤̯̼̜ ̟̘m͈̤͉e̖̼̝̤͈̹ ̦̟͔͈̞̣͙w͍̪̪ẖ̤͙er̙͔̭̝̪̲͔e̘̪̱̞̥̭̹v̯e͍̣̙̙̝̫r̞͚ ̙̪̹I̖̞̹ ̝̜͚̮g͖̣̱̝̻͔o̤?̟̣̟"̠̟͓͕ ͉̗̮T̳͓̪̖̗͔̟h͎̝̰͇̮̟e͍͔̤̙ ͍͚̺̤͉̩ͅm̳͇͍͙͕̦o̝̣̝͖̗̺͍ṣ̠̺̬̺̯̰t͚ͅ ̮͖͎̼̹͕̘a̘r̬̟̭͎͚d̖̯e̪̩ṉ̖̫̙t͔ ͔͓̻̫͚h͔a̰̳̱̹v̼̻̹̦̝͕e ͙̺̪̩p̤re̗̪̞p͙ar̪̤͍e͎̟d̠̭ ̪̘̰t͙̖h̥͚e̜̖̹̮͇̝mse̱̣ḷ̤̻v̲̙̩̤̰͖e̜̯s͉͇̞̣͙,̯ t͉̝̪̩̳̞͇h̜͖͖̮͈e̼͎̭̘y͉͎͚̫̦̖ͅ ̻̫̰h̗a̖͖̝̩͇v̯e̪̙͎͔͓ ̠͚͍̠͈s̮͈̮̦̱w̗͚̱̹̝o͖͚̠̯͔r̲̘n̥ ̟̳̥soc̳i̤͕͕̜̟̼o̰e̜̦͎c̙̥̫̥͇̞o̼͇̫͍̘̗n̠͔̼̟̞͉o͈̝m̘̫̻̗̠ͅi͎̲c ̠̟̩͖̩o̮̞̱̼̺̥̙r̰̹͎̞d͉̣͙e͇r̳͉̮͎̼ ͔̲͓̣͔̬ș͖̯̞͉͇̭t͉͙̻̤̳ṟ̬̹̱͕u͚̜̞͖c̞̤͓͇̜̯̮t͚̥̣͍̝͉̻u̪̮r̫̥̪̮e͕d̠̰ ̪̠͎̬u̬̮̺̦̮p̣ͅo̗͈̤̺̝n̞̹̻̼̤̙ͅ ̰t̯h̫̠̙̗̞̟̻e̘͎͖͓̰̝ͅ ͎̜̮c̫͚̻̼̱o̳͇̮mm̬͍͚̻o͖̺̥̠̲̪̼n ̱̱̯̖o̫̼͙̗̯̪w̳̦̭͎̱n͙͎̙̮̼̠̦er̮̼s͎̺̳h̤i̬̹͕͔̳p̱ ̥͖o͍͉f ̟͍t̝͙͈͈͔̹h͖̬̭̳͓e̺͚̬̥͚ ̹̗̻̲͖m͎̞̱̞e̻̖ͅa̝̱̤n̲̱̭̼s̰̖ ͖̬̩o̭̼̬̺͇̥f̳̻̜̟͈ ̳̻͓͎̲pr̭o̯̝̟̝͙̟̳d̬͈̥̰̥ͅu̺̝͇̰̥͖c̝̟͖̳̜t̞̘̥͓ḭ͕̼͚̳̻͎o̠̩͙͚͚̺ṇ̖͕̮̹̮̥ ̳̥͇̫̦̩̼a͙͕̻̭͖͇͔n̞̟̤̠̼̩̺d̩̺̼ th͔̼̼̜e͍͖͖̟̹ ̤a̤̯̯b͙͓̥̯̗̼se͖̠n̻̗̖̦͎c̲e͎͔̲̫̰ ̲͔̗o͓̣̼f̞̲ ̘͖͚̺͕̞̦s̹̭̺̯ͅo̺̜̤̺̖͈̪c̲̱͉̜̞i̥̰̱̺a̙̮̦̫ͅl̹̮̺̺ c̹̖̻͈̙̹l̦͍͙̙̦͈ͅa͎͕̬̼̲s̯̰̦̞̣s͚̥e͔͓̺̰ṣ̥̱̤,͍̞̫͍ ͉͇̪̼m͇o̖̫͈̱̮ṇḛy̙̼̘, ̝̭͔̺aṋ͍d̝ ̩̤̪̲̼̙t͖̙̤̮͉h͓̰̺̗e͖̦͇̪̻̯̭ ͕̜͙̻͖͙͖s̝͙͇̩̲̼̙t̟̼̬̱̟̗̫a̱͇͓t̬̲͍̺̝̮e.͕̹ ̜̬̗͕̟̲T͙h̰̭̖̝̗̥e m̦͕̞ọs̼̱̘t ̰͈p̣̯͕̬r̪̠̯̻̺ͅͅu͚̱̦͎̩d̳̥̦̠̘e̪̪̬͇͓ͅnt̫̪̭͉̝̥̜ o̬͉̜̘͖n̲̦̯͍̹̪͉e̖̙͙s͈͕̥̝̯̰̥ ̹̞̺ẖa̗̪̹v̭͙̞̞̞̦e̝͕͍ ͍g͖͉̭̫̻u̼̺ͅes̺̼̪̩͈s̤̮͈̲̰e͈̙d̜͔ ̻̭̪͕͇̬w͇̖̯̪h̟͕̘e̳̤̻̜̠̥re̹ i̟ṯ̟̭ ͕̺̟̹̭is̮̦̻ ͈̪̘ͅt̺͙̱͚̮̰ha̗͈t̜ ̠̬̞t̪̯̩͎̥he̘͈ ̯̳K̲͕͔̦̻͔i̬̪̞͚n̝͇̖̗͍g ͇̞̩̥̼w̲̻̤ͅa̱͔̪nt͉̹̞̺s̬̱ ͖̲̖̮̱͚͓to͉̳̳̼̫̪ ̰l̲͔̲̥̠̩͈e̲̤̪ad ̤͙̲̝t̙̖̦̱̻̹ḥ̤̦̤ḙ̘̖̗̰̜͇m̩ ̹̰̪to̻̤.̝͙̗̪̲ ̙͔̝̮̫T͎̪̞̬̬͚̘ẖ̜͔̫̮u͎̥s͚͉̤ ̲̣ͅͅs̲͔̞͇p̞̦̘̤̣̟ok̯̹e̘͈̥̼͍ ͓̹̜̞̩t̜͎͎͖̬͉̻h͇̝͙̝͇ͅe̟̖ ̭̰̲͔̺̥D͉̼̳̥͍̺̱uk̰͎e͍ ̰͕o̹͓̟̺f̝ ͖̖̬P͙̜̺͔o̖͔̪me̬͉̫r̼̦e̳̜̻͖͚͚̟l͔͇̯̘͕i̠̯̹̖a ͇"͓̥̪̲ͅI̹͕̮ w̥͎͚̩̻̟i̭̳̜̟̞l̞͎͍͈l̘̰̯̯̼͔̘ ͎f̪i͚̮͔͙͓g̜̟͈h͓̬t ̯͕fo͉͇̜̖͓͓r̝͓̝̬̫ ͈̻̮̩͍t̳̰͔͎͙̞͎he̙͔͖̖ ̳̭s̱̣̙̯̲t̹͙̭a̠̙̖̮t̙e͍̤̞͉̬"͓̜.̻ ̫̝̞̜̘̼T͈̘̭͉͇͇̰h̰̦͔̬e͎͍̩͉̫ ͓͓̘̞̪K̪͚͉̳͈͔ịn̜̥̫̱g̫͚̫̲̤ ͉̳̲̱̮̤s̯͇̠̱̘̞͎a̠̙̗͚̝i̮̤̥͇̪̺͖d ̦t̻o̼̭̥̬̩ ̮͍͖̳ͅh͈ͅi͙̮̲̗̹̠̰m:̬̞̺ ̝͙̖̺͍͍͙"̮͙̻͍I͔̟̜̯̲̞t͇̤̰̫̬̼ ̝̮͈i̪͙̲̘͍̙s̩̩͔͕ͅ ̘̞̣ͅno͈̖̲t͍͉̮͇͈ ̭͖̠̩̣e͎no͚̰u̗̜g̻̰̯ͅh̭:̠̪̝ ̲w̩͖̪̮e ͙̱̺͈w͔͓i̘̖̙̝̖̳l̝̙ͅl͎͔̗̮ ̘͖̙̻͎d͇e̩̭̖fe̖̰̝͚̟n͙̪̬̜͉̰̣d̰͙̹͚̙̜ ̯̖̹S͉̥͕̪̬̯o̙̫̯̭͙̥͓cia̝̗̼͚͔͇̻l̠̣̩͚̥̜i̗̼̦̠sm̳"͍̙͉̭ ̘͖̩̼̫͓̼Țh̻̞̣̰u͈͙̫̻̳̫̬s̻͍̠͓̫̯̯ ̬s͈p͍̭oke̯ ̬̼th̼̭͈̲̜e͙̹̼̟̘͕ ̻͇̭̟͔L̟͍͇̬or̤̟̬̻̹̹d̦̬̱̘ ̙o̗̮f̝͎̖̟̪̫ E͕͙͔͙͚̘r̮̪͎ͅm̹̳̜̝l̩a̠n̻͓̬̯̲ͅd͉̣̖͚̲̩:̜̰ ̞̫"͓̝͎͖̯̭̖I̻̩̠͚̘̘̤ ͉̺͙̥͍̥̞ẉi̳͚͖̥̲͖̺l̪̞̱͚͙l̪ ̭͇̙d̤̱͖e̖̦͖̗f̞̯̥̲ẹnd ̣̪̺͎̞͕͎t̻̻̦̭h̤e̙̼ ̻̙͚̜̭S͕̝̗͓̲̪͍o̖ͅc̮i̟̥͕͍̘̠a̩ḽi̖̤̜̜̞s̯̪t͍ ̘̥la̰̥ͅn͈̘̺̩͎ḏ͚̳͍̬̘̝s̠̭ ͓̼̯ͅb͔͈̤̠̣̣̰u̗̣̺͔̹t͓̮̰̠̝͖̖ ̻̘̟͙̯i͇̜̞ ͙̺̯̖̺̬d̩̳͉o̯͉͕͖ ̖̥͚͇̱n͕o̫͚̲t̮̞͎͓̖̥ͅ ̣̺̥͚͙w̗̭̝̣a̼nt͙̬ ̝̞̜͚͎̬to͍̭ ̘͔g̜o̼̙̗,̤ ̮̟̠̩͇͚t͇o̳͙̩̺ ̩̭̮̘͖s̟̩͉̳͔o͙̳̭̺ͅw̜̗̺̼̩͙̖ ̫͉͍̞̼̲͍de̯̪̝̜͈̲̰a̗t̙h̯̟̻̹̼̘ ̩̤̲̺͈b͖̙͔̭̣eyọ͇͇̘n̦̦͉̮̲̟d ̬͚͇̦ͅt̙͙h̰̝̺͕̱e͉͙͓̙͍̠̥ ̮̖s̲͖̹̦̪̯e̼̤a͇͈͇̗͉̻ͅ"̤̲͙͎͔.̝͉̰ ̲̩̞͓̤̩̲"Ạ̹̘̟̱̭̤h͇"̣͇̫̘͚̠ͅ ̻̹̟ș̦a̮̫̖̙̼͙i͓̖̯̥̘d͚̗ ̭̥͚̝t̤̞h̹e̫͖̙̩̞ ͈̘K͇i͔͕͖̤̜n̺g̳̳̪̳̲͈̤,͕̮ ̮"̬̬̣̰͇o̜͚̱ṵ̟̝͇̲ṛ d̥̯̥̗̻o̲̪͕̞̣͓̞m̲a̗͍̼͇̰i̮̜̤̻͎n,̤͉͓ ̦͍̰ͅͅe͖̗̠x̥̖͖̤̯t͕en͍̥̮d̯̳̺͚̤̫s̝̟̖͍̗̲̻ ̦̯̼͈̝t̜̺̫o̝̳̤̩͎͖̯ ͈͖͙̬ṱ̦̠̝h̲̬̗͎̫͙e̹̦̣̭ͅ ̣R̲̭̯͈̭͙u͓̺̠ͅt͙̝̖̰he͕̣̞̻ͅn̪͖̮̱͈̯̠i̖̻͓̖an͚̬ g̥̼͇̪̝r̪̥̯̬̝a̼̬͖̹͖s͙̟̤̰̻̙̤s͇̱̗̯̙la̤̜͍̮̱n̝̳̪͚͙̩d͉̰̬̝̳̝s̙̬͙͎̜̪̗,̤̣͔͉͉̯̗ ̬͖̟̦͍͉u̟̹͎̟̞̪͚n̰̗̻̙̟̘̻t̝͚i̖̮̬̱l̪̱͔̹̩ ̖̹͉͔t̠͖͇h͙e̯ ̙̤̖̥͍̰̙f̼̪̗̤u̮r͙̝t͖ͅh͚̗͎es̰͓ṭ͖͍͉̖ ̼s̟͔͉te͖̦e̗͇̜̙p̞̦ͅe͖̗̲̯s͍ ̭̥ͅi̻̜̦̳̖͓ͅt͉̝'̪̗̭̰̰s͇ ͓̞͓ou͍̗̩͔̦̝ṛ̘̮̹͓̯ c̱̤̞̞͚̪o̱̣̺̱ͅm̞m̪u̼̬ne͈͍̻̣͔ͅ,̰ a̲̤̗ṇ̻̭̝̩ͅḏ̜̗͔ͅ ͔̩̣̼̙ͅt̻̣h̭̬͔e̱̤̫͔̬͔ ̹̟̣̳̩̦̘p̳̺̲͙͚̦̰r̰ic̳͔̣͇e͕͔͙̮̠ ̥o̮̞͇͉̪̩̯f̩͔͇̻̪ͅ ̫̪̹b̭̬l̖̣̦̙̩̟oo̺̫d̰̭"͔̟.̫ ͎͓̻͚S̥͙̹ͅo ̻̱̳t̘̥̤he̠͍ ͔̱̞̯̝̲K̩̠̰̫̙͎i̮̮̣n̘̘̞̼̙̺̟g̺̭̰͎̤ ̥͓̜͓̳S̲̬̮̪͎͍ta̙ͅl͖͚̬i̦n͎͚ w̱̺͔e̟̪̝n͖̪t ̦̝̲̠͕aw̳͓̖a͕̣̺̮̫y̙. ͈͙͇̠ͅT͖̥̬h̺͈̼̣͎̝e ̣̯̩̗͚͙̠m̱̘̠̲͙͍̭o̝̖͚̺s̩̘̺̟t̼͔͓̮͓͍̬ ̬in̳̮̫͈̦̥͚ḏo͚̫͔̝̦ͅc͙̬ṯ͎̙̞ͅͅr̗i̙͙̞͎n̯̪̬͚ͅa̞̹t̺͕͚e͚d͖̪̦͓̗ ̼̝o̠͔̯̞̼͈̺n̟̯ͅe͔̼̙̪̺͈s͍̹̯̼̘̘̤ ͚̳͖̻̦͔h̤̱a̟̗͓͙͚͇v̤̺̝̖ẹ̳̫̥͕̟ͅ ̠̼fo̻l̦̩͎̰l͖̘̺͙̞o̞͉͓w̰̙e̠̦̬d͓̰̘̺̼̜͔ ̤̯̫̱͍h̫̫̤̬̮̲i̪͍͖͍̝m͖̤.̭̹̦ ̯̞͓͚̞Th̫e̤̘͓̝̺͓̰y̞͉ͅ ͈͉̼̳̯h͉̰͍a͕̗̙̣v̮͍̘̲̯e̬͖ ͉͍̝͔̠͚̯g̹͕̞̺̘ọn̼̱͓͎͉̬e̯͖̩̯̩͙ f̩̣̤̪ar͚̺͈̹̹ ̖̭͙̱a̹̜̣̺ẉ̼a̺̲̗͎y͉̮̘,̩̟̮̝̟ ̳f͚a̖r̖̤ ͅa͔̭w̪͚͎͔a͖̮̬y̟, ̥͍ț̜o̗̪ co͓̮̙̯̭͕͍n̤̯̫̻͓͇̲q̙̟̳u͖̻͓e̗͓̞͕r̼͇͓̟̳̳ ̳̘t̠̟̱h̠͇̲͍e͈̟ ̯̟̰͖p̞͉͇͔e͎̥o͍͓̟p̱͈̺̼̭l͚̦̘͍e̜̞̩͙s͍̮̬̝ ̭͎̲̲̘̝c͇̜͚o͉mm̹̥̲̥͕̘̣u̺̹͇n̞͓e̹̲̬̦̮͔.͚

I have no idea what this is, but I simultaneously love it and hate it.

Kill it! Kill it with fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.