Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2019-10-16_23-1-41.png

The Flag of the Konfederacio Internacia (Internationale Confederation). The light blue is a symbol of the gratitude from the Confederation towards Argentina, for giving up it's own existence to give a form and territorial existence to the Internationale. The pink is in memory of the Commune of Paris and it's Red Flag, as well as the Bolshevik soldiers and all the others who have made communism what it has become today in the Konfederacio. The light yellow is for the bright future that awaits the Internationale.

The Konfederacio is a union of independant neighborhoods and rural domains, who came together as the new form of government for Argentina. The Declaration of the Confederation actively expresses the duty to perpetuate the memories both of Argentina and other communist experiences, but forbids that the society limits itself to those past experiences. Every neighborhood or rural domain is of course independant, and thus can choose to govern itself freely from intervention of others as long as common good is respected. The members of the Konfederacio have officially renounced world revolution, considering that people should have a place to participate in capitalistic behaviors as long as they don't contradict the idea of common good, and expects other countries to do the same.

Flag of Mexico.png

My first completed flag. It's for an alternate Mexico. It's still has quite some flaws, but I am satisfied for what is my first real flag. The emblem came from a Kingdom Hearts symbol.

Flag of the Mutual East Asian Cooperation Union, founded by Hatsunia (an antithesis to Imperial Japan) and other countries in East and Southeast Asia in 1967. Usually, Pan-Asian flag concepts in OTL involve Chinese Communist or Imperial Japanese imagery. This one is more similar to ASEAN and SEATO. The stylized globe also resembles the Chinese/Japanese character for "Asia" (亞/亜), but unofficially, as Southeast Asia isn't part of the Sinosphere.

Please give feedback, if you have any.​

And here are all the flags:

NGcwqp4.png

edit: changed the shade of blue somewhat​

Last edited:
Flag of New Holland.png

This is a prototype for the flag of New Holland, which is meant to Australia/New Zealand, if they were colonized by the Holy German Empire, a Dutch/Hapsburg led German Empire. The Holy German Empire Flag(Upper Right) was made by TrucKola. This is just a prototype though, and the final product will likely look different, as I'm not really satisfied with how it looks.

View attachment 495426
This is a prototype for the flag of New Holland, which is meant to Australia/New Zealand, if they were colonized by the Holy German Empire, a Dutch/Hapsburg led German Empire. The Holy German Empire Flag(Upper Right) was made by TrucKola. This is just a prototype though, and the final product will likely look different, as I'm not really satisfied with how it looks.
The canton definitely needs to be the same proportion (or less) of the length as of the height. I.e. if it's half the height it needs to be at most half the length (making it at most quarter of the flag overall)

Just wanted to share some flags from my timeline.

Nl4ZTjG.png

Republic of Comayagua - The Spanish Empire is exiled from Europe and slowly loses everything but Central America. The monarchy is later overthrown in a civil war. The four stars are the four states, San Salvador, Comayagua, Nicaragua, and Costa Rica.

GHJUn2j.png

Republic of Canada - Canada is made independent by France and Francophonie rights are enshrined in a new republican constitution. The flag is based on the short-lived Republic of Canada.

27gJ1xE.png

Kingdom of Poland - Poland hangs on as a tiny vassal state of France until it is later restored, so there is a male heir to the Poniatowski Dynasty and he was born on Polish soil (lots of public support).

Flag of the state of Chesapeake (basically OTL Delmarva):

ojYUVsp.png

The white band represents prosperity and peace. The blue bands symbolise the Chesapeake Bay and Atlantic Ocean, which surround and shape the peninsula. The red bands represent courage and commemorate the sacrifices of the people of Chesapeake during the revolutions. The arc of stars is based on the ring of stars on the national flag, and represents Chesapeake's place as a part of the union. The stars pointed outwards toward the top and bottom edges of the flag represent the outward-looking nature of the state. The differing colors of the stars, and the overlapping of the two white stars onto both the blue and red bands, symbolise the synthesis of all the state's values represented by the other elements of the flag.

Flag of the state of Chesapeake (basically OTL Delmarva):

ojYUVsp.png

The white band represents prosperity and peace. The blue bands symbolise the Chesapeake Bay and Atlantic Ocean, which surround and shape the peninsula. The red bands represent courage and commemorate the sacrifices of the people of Chesapeake during the revolutions. The arc of stars is based on the ring of stars on the national flag, and represents Chesapeake's place as a part of the union. The stars pointed outwards toward the top and bottom edges of the flag represent the outward-looking nature of the state. The differing colors of the stars, and the overlapping of the two white stars onto both the blue and red bands, symbolise the synthesis of all the state's values represented by the other elements of the flag.
This one's pretty neat

Deleted member 123260

What are your thoughts on putting heraldry on flags? Yay or nay?

Deleted member 123260

Depends what I looks like. Simpler the better.

Looks like one of the tails has fallen off.
Add that and make it a proper Irish blue and it'll be quite good.

The tails represent the 4 historical Irish provinces, Connacht, Leinster, Munster and Ulster. But since the UK controls most of the Northern province, Ulster, it is is an empty space in the flag.

Maybe someone could do a quick edit that adds another tail for a united Ireland?

Status
Not open for further replies.