Pop-culture of the Kaiserreich

Deleted member 82792

The Syndicalists would love the Bioshock games, but what if the franchise was created in Canada or Germany? Any ideas?

Some Idea from my "Kaiserreich a TL"

On German Video Games or better say Bildschirmspiele
It dependent on how the German Empire embrace computers and Informatic
Konrad Zuse could build much earlier functional Computers with early programing language "Plankalkül"
means the Germans would produce first Bildschirmspiele on Computers
and some German electronic company could produce the first home video game console for mass market
like Grundig, INTerELektronik GmbH, HGS Electronic, Interton or ITT Schaub-Lorenz and Neckermann could be OTL Nintendo

And has Konrad Zuse a chance to build and keep his Computer Company, it would be a crossover of OTL IBM with Apple
like in 1973 the Z50, world first Desktop Computer with a Maus and Graphische Benutzer Öberflache (GBÖ) What American called Visual User interface (VUI)

images

Nightwitches is a young adult historical fiction book on the Second American Civil War and the tale of the Syndicalist Womens Fighter Group,known as Night Witches. Coming from the POV of a young woman pilot named Natalie who is attracted to the Ideology of Syndicalism during the Depression after her middle Class family loses all of its savings in Black Monday and Calls for Women's equality. Participating in the Strikes and Revolution, She eventually jumps at the opportunity presented when as part of aid, the French Commune helped establish a Syndicalist Air Force and an All women Unit. as the war goes on,the Witches fight in battles across the country,from North Carolina to the Dakotas,and she forge a close relationship with her colorful cast of squadron mates, including their French Advisor Marie Chevrolet (who tries to act as a mother to her crew), Elizabeth Cunnigham (a Black mother who was forced to flee Pelly controlled Mississippi) and Chief Joseph (the Ground Crew Man who helped them with their engines) the Book however grew progressively darker as the war started turning against the CSA and things get desperate...Joseph is shot in the Browder coup,Chevrolet is shot down and eventually turned over by the American government to the Nationalist French Embassy, leaving only Elizabeth and Natilie for the massive last stand in New York City. It does end on some hope however as they both survive and the last chapter shows them at a memorial service with those they had fought against them in 1968, asking what the cause was for.

the Book is quite controversial as many see it as glorifying syndicalism but it has caught on in mass popularity among young people and the Author Kathyrn Latsyka has said that she prefers to see it as an ode to people who "lost their life in that pointless war and carefully portray this often down played dynamic in american history

anyways @theg*ddam*hoi2fan @terranova210486 I was wondering, would you guys appreciate a Modern world exploration thread on Chat? Im very interested in exploring my modern world and id post it on the Pics thread but Cal is pretty stern on Political figures being featured in the modern day these days and I have more than a few in it... would you guys appreciate or do you think its abit reduntant?

anyways @theg*ddam*hoi2fan @terranova210486 I was wondering, would you guys appreciate a Modern world exploration thread on Chat? Im very interested in exploring my modern world and id post it on the Pics thread but Cal is pretty stern on Political figures being featured in the modern day these days and I have more than a few in it... would you guys appreciate or do you think its abit reduntant?

If you make it, link it here.

Deleted member 82792

If Cal doesn't mind I'll give it a look

You mean a thread looking at where our KR worlds are in the modern day/showing what modern day political figures are up to? Could work...

Deleted member 82792

What do you think 'Legend of the Galactic Heroes' would be like in a KRTL?
images

A popular TV Show from German Empire

Raumpatrouille produce and broadcast by Fernsehsender "Paul Nipkow" in 1966
This Sci-Fi TV show was sensational success and became a cult status under Germans Sci-Fi fans and later in Rest of world.
Produce in Color and one with highes production cost for German TV Show,
Raumpatrouille show the future of year 3000 were fast space cruiser ORION and his Crew protect mankind against treats from Outer Space.
The Frist Season with 7 episode was tremendous success that Fernsehsender "Paul Nipkow" started a Franchise with exports to Mitteleuropa, Britain and China.

Do you think Vietnam movies would be release Wd earlier and likely be about German experiences in the war in Indochina?
Naturally it depends, if Germany wins or lose WKII. In all cases, Indochina will be seen as a sideshow in the larger context of the worldwide conflicts since 1936. Propably there will be 1-2 movies, but the main focus will stay on the War in Europe.

Deleted member 82792

It's a somewhat literate translation of the English Die Hard movieposter. There's a mistake IMO. Seized is translated as gesiebt, but sieben is to sieve. Einem Mann ist die Flucht gelungen sounded weird at first, but ok on second look.
What does it say in English?

Can someone please translate?

First note the guy wrote the Text was not a German

High above Berlin
Have Terrorist sieved a Building
Take Hostage and Declare War

One men escaped
A off duty Police officer

He is alone, tired and only man who can save the Day !

Rainer Heitmann is Hans Gruber in

DIE TWICE

Deleted member 82792

First note the guy wrote the Text was not a German

High above Berlin
Have Terrorist sieved a Building
Take Hostage and Declare War

One men escaped
A off duty Police officer

He is alone, tired and only man who can save the Day !

Rainer Heitmann is Hans Gruber in

DIE TWICE
Thank you