Crusader Kings II - Paradox Entertainement (02/12)

Aww, man, I don't want to convert over to a CK3! CK2 works great as it is.
You better have a high paying job as if its ck3 base game i gurantee will have less content than ck2 as of the current state.

Any time I play in that part of the world, I make Socotra my merchant republic on the Indian Ocean. In the Mediterranean, try Crete or Cyprus.

The viceroy of Anatolia may Desire the Duchy of Cyprus (-25) if you keep it for yourself, but the Granted Viceroyalty opinion booster should more than offset it.
First question are viceroys good title to give on kingdom level as im an emperor don't they just give less troops also im going to give the title to his son anyway.

Yeman is a sultan hereditary under my rule (vassal kingdom) it desires it, i still have the save i can probably go back but still is having socotra merchant republic worth it, compared to having a pissed of yeman kingdom vassal?

if there is going to be a ck3. There are a number of things that I would want to see revamped. One thing in particular I would like to see changed are holdings. Instead of distinct settlement types, ie tribal, city, castle, church, and so on. They should be more like Imperator Rome and can evolve into different type of settlements depending on what is built there. Also to become a city, the king should have to give out a charter.

You know what I'd like to see in CK2? A 632 bookmark.
Think about it: it's the aftermath of Muhammad's death, and Abu Bakr wants to prove himself the prophet's successor by defeating the Arab rebels, and then spreading his dominion outside Arabia. While this is going on, there's dissent among the Muslims, as there are some who believe Ali is their prophet's true successor.

Meanwhile, all is not well in the Sasanian Empire. Weakened and exhausted by two devastating wars - one against the Byzantine Empire, another between its own people - it seems grim days are ahead. An eight-year-old boy sits on the throne, and the power of the central authority is held by the empire's generals. Can the Sasanians pull themselves through these tough times, or is this the beginning of the end?

Even as the situation in the Middle East seems poised to change forever, other significant things are happening in Europe. Charibert II rules Aquitaine, but his grip on the throne seems insecure and there are rumors of schemes against him. Dagobert, the King of Austrasia, wages war against the Wends. And Kubrat, ruler of the Onoğundur–Bulgars, has just established a confederation, but the Pannonian Avars might not be happy about his success...

Honestly, having a 632 bookmark seems like a no-brainer, considering how historically significant the year was. It could be a good excuse to finally overhaul Islam, and maybe add some new religions (namely Arab paganism and the followers of the self-proclaimed prophets that started popping up at this time).[/QUOTE

YES, YES, YEEEEEEEEEEEES! DO IT!!!!! I long to play as a disintegrating Sassanid Empire facing Invasion from the Arabs!

I think Lux Invicta could use some more religions. The Samaritans are an obvious one, and it couldn't hurt to have more sub-Saharan African religions either. Maybe an overhaul for the Greco-Roman stuff too, like adding other faiths. Orphism, Minoan and Mycenaean revivals, and some other stuff. They could add some Italic religions as well.
While we're at it, since we're already playing fast and loose with history, why not add some Satanic, occultic and "witchy" religions?

P.S. Sorry if I've read the Lux Invicta religious stuff I was linked to wrong.

Does anybody Know from where I may Download Lux Invicta?

There could be a "Dark Ages" Game or a Migration era game?

Total War: Attila?

MAD MOVES BY CROATIA in my game. the Croatian queen has made a mad move to push her candidate onto the hungarian thrown while they are in civil war turns out the claimant is the mother of queens consort meaning her husband would eventually become king and there son would then combine both kingdoms under the Croatian dynasty.

Edit:this is ai Croatia just reversed uno hungary.

Last edited:
which bloodline is better the warrior philosopher or the conqueror/ blood of (bloodhound nick name)?
I like the one that lets me drill troops personally. With the mod that fixes the temporal pagan reform sainthood bug, and lucky rolls on the Alexander bloodline, I can pick up a half dozen bloodlines in about 3 generations (forged +warrior lodge +Roman emperor +sainthood +Alexander + another sainthood if I'm lucky) so at some point it doesn't really matter.

Yes I am replacing the dirty Christians with good servants of Jupiter and Pluto, why do you ask?

People please! The teaser is clearly for Sengoku 2

It might be a high fantasy version of Stellaris, I hope so at least - there'd be nothing stopping them from procedurally creating a land where axe-wielding dwarves battle against chi-overdosed martial artists while malicious djinn look from above, or a world where Anansi, Loki and the Raven accidentally wiped out the human race while trying to outwit each other... :p

Well, not of Stellaris exactly. I mostly say that because I get that people refer to the procedural creation and non-Earth setting, I'm a bit too much of an old Science Fantasy fan to not think of high fantasy Stellaris as spaceships and magic.

Ambitious. Hover over the trait icon to see the stats it gives. IIRC Brave gives +2 to Martial. Ambitious gives +2 to everything.

Ambitious is good but it does give in game malus events and friction with content characters, Brave has smaller upsides but no downsides. But Brilliant Strategist is amazing, plus 9 Martial, plus 2 stewardship and intrigue and plus 20 combat skill. It's by far the best trait in the game.

unknown.png

I think this has been my best run thus far!