Proposals and War Aims That Didn't Happen Map Thread

montanapetition_021919_changescreenshot.jpg

So this was a thing.

6-1.jpg

So I found this in an article somewhere about some kind of "Operation Barbarossa 2", but I don't know what it's actually saying. Can someone translate it?

6-1.jpg

So I found this in an article somewhere about some kind of "Operation Barbarossa 2", but I don't know what it's actually saying. Can someone translate it?

Anyone who seriously thinks the European Union and Nazi Germany are the same thing needs to go back to school. While they're there, they can learn about the difference between German occupied territory and German allies.

Anyone who seriously thinks the European Union and Nazi Germany are the same thing needs to go back to school. While they're there, they can learn about the difference between German occupied territory and German allies.
"Class, we regret to inform you that the school will be closing. You see, all the teachers in favor of keeping it open happened to have a penchant for leaning out of open windows in tall buildings..."

I don't think it's literally accusing the EU of fascism, genocide etc.