German Volkstag groups as of 8 October 2019
Volkstag groups October 8 2019.PNG

Why are Kerala,Tamil Nadu and Sri Lanka monarchies? Kerala at least should be a republic given that it is very left-wing, in fact the Communists dominate elections there.
They're Commonwealth Realms, they as well as Pakistan and Bengal became hesitant about leaving the Commonwealth due to India being aggressive from the start. I'll probably make it so Kerala has a strong republican movement as well as being dominated by left-wing parties though

I also considered making a People's Republic of Kerala there (since I already knew the state of Kerala is Communist-controlled IOTL) but I decided against it

Kerala could be a surviving Kingdom of Travancore. It may still be a far left-wing country.
I didn't think of that possibility

Another interesting election infobox! I just wanted to start helping you out on Warmia and Schleswig, and maybe Silesia.

And two really minor nitpicks: It would be Freisinnige Volkspartei, and more likely a party would call themselves "Nieder mit der Korruption - Jetzt!", athough "Stoppt jetzt die Korruption!" is gramatically correct German.
Also, shouldn't there be a Polish and a Lithuanian minority party in Warmia? Or are these minorities too small?

I love it that the Greens won this election, too, @Goweegie2 ! And with a major loss of seasts on top of that, so the Greens were really strong in 2015! What cost them so many votes?

Another interesting election infobox! I just wanted to start helping you out on Warmia and Schleswig, and maybe Silesia.
Thanks! And you're of course welcome to help me with Schleswig-Holstein and Silesia

It would be Freisinnige Volkspartei
Ah shit. Oh well, I could say in-lore that someone made a typo on the Wikipage

and more likely a party would call themselves "Nieder mit der Korruption - Jetzt!", athough "Stoppt jetzt die Korruption!" is gramatically correct German.
I guess they're just weird

Also, shouldn't there be a Polish and a Lithuanian minority party in Warmia? Or are these minorities too small?
Perhaps, I guess I'll just say they're too small or too assimilated

I love it that the Greens won this election, too, @Goweegie2 ! And with a major loss of seasts on top of that, so the Greens were really strong in 2015!
They were green conservatives so not exactly normal greens. I based them mostly on this OTL Lithuanian party. In fact, I based most of these parties on OTL Lithuanian parties

What cost them so many votes?
Corruption allegations. Nothing proven, but enough to severely damage them. That's also why the Stop Corruption Now party arose

I meant on the "normal" map, not on the map depicting types of government.
But the map depicting types of government is final for now. And it's red on the normal map because toast3r's color for Kerala regardless of governing ideology is also the color for communist India

Bob Foley, former Prime Minister of Aotearoa
Robert James "Bob" Foley Jr. is an Aotearoan politician who served as Prime Minister of Aotearoa from 2007 to 2019, being the third-longest serving Prime Minister of Aotearoa or any of its predecessor states, as well as the longest serving Prime Minister under the title of "Prime Minister of Aotearoa". He was ousted in a leadership spill by his deputy PM, Alan Davis, in early 2019

Bob Foley.png