The Anglo-Saxon Social Model

Another good shout. Maybe the OTL Centennial District could be used to house TTL's capitol buildings?
Honestly, there is a line that goes all the way down Ben Franklin Blvd all the way from the Art Mueseum, through City Hall and Logan Circle, all the way down to Independence Hall. That is pretty much the perfect place for a National Mall.

Honestly, there is a line that goes all the way down Ben Franklin Blvd all the way from the Art Mueseum, through City Hall and Logan Circle, all the way down to Independence Hall. That is pretty much the perfect place for a National Mall.

Oh cool. I've only been to Philadelphia once so I'm not really sure of the geography but that does sound ideal.

Another good shout. Maybe the OTL Centennial District could be used to house TTL's capitol buildings?
I visited the area before. Since it's a park area OTL, you can simply put the three branches of the federal government (Capitol, Executive Mansion, Supreme Court) there and leave the rest as park as OTL. It also has advantage that many monuments and museums can be put in the area.

Good update. Will this war end up like OTL Korea War, I wonder.

Last edited:
Humm... interesting chapter.

Revolution in France coming?
CIS/Soviet collapse?
Accidental Chinese nuking..?

Looking forward to more!

Feunoyr

Banned
Le Pen is a lot of things but not an idiot, he will not leave the power without fighting ....
Is Marine still the political heiress of the National Front in this chronology? the situation would be very hironic if she contributed to his father's fall ...

Le Pen is a lot of things but not an idiot, he will not leave the power without fighting ....
Is Marine still the political heiress of the National Front in this chronology? the situation would be very hironic if she contributed to his father's fall ...

She’s the Foreign Minister.

Idiot, no. But stubborn and too ideological to be pragmatic enough (hence his fighting his daughter's undemonization strategy). So, indeed, I think he won't go without a fight.
But I will avoid getting deeper into an argument that is so close in time to now and still sensitive that it could unfortunately border political chat

Given her initial carreer into law practice, I would have rather seen her as Justice Minister.

I thought about putting her there too. My thinking behind putting her at Foreign is that in that role she can present a (relatively, of course) friendly face to the outside world and defend the white supremacist regime, not unlike what Pik Botha did for apartheid OTL.

I'm sure you mean inJustice minister. o_O

Five comedy points to you, my friend.