Mario Goes Hollywood: A Collaborative Timeline

Definently not paramount. How about we have Universal Produce. That way Nintendoland is in Disneyworld and Segaworld at universal studios.
I wanted paramount as they were the owner as sega before...universal can work

3 is going to have Wario return, working with Captain Syrup to claim the Six Golden Coins. I was gonna have 3 be the one to put the Mario movies to bed, but when I got the idea to do the Wario/Syrup team, I pushed back the original plans to a fourth Mario movie, which will feature the Koopa Kids.
Thanks for this info buddy.

I wanted paramount as they were the owner as sega before...universal can work

Thanks for this info buddy.

I also considered DreamWorks doing Sonic, but that would push production of The Prince of Egypt to 1999.

Universal animation is literally just doing the neverending hell that is the Land Before Time sequels.

Also, this.

I also considered DreamWorks doing Sonic, but that would push production of The Prince of Egypt to 1999.

Universal animation is literally just doing the neverending hell that is the Land Before Time sequels.

Also, this.

Pyro actually PMed me a rough draft of a write-up for the Sonic movie where DreamWorks would outsource animation to Tokyo Movie Shinsha. But right now it sounds like quite a few studios have their names in the hat for Sonic, which makes sense given how he's the second most recognizable mascot in gaming right now.

The Crow: City of Angels
The Crow: City of Angels

The_Crow_2.jpg

Directed By:
Alex Proyas
Produced By: Jeff Most/Edward Pressman
Written By: David S. Goyer
Based On: The Crow by James O'Barr

Cast
Vincent Pérez as Michael Corven/The Crow
Brandon Lee as Eric Draven
Jon Bon Jovi as Danny Corven
Rochelle Davis as Sarah
Richard Brooks as Judah Earl
Thuy Trang as Kali
Iggy Pop as Curve
Thomas Jane as Nemo
Vincent Castellanos as Spider Monkey
Tracey Ellis as Sybil
The Deftones as themselves

Release Date: October 13. 1995
Budget: $50 million
Box Office: $100 million​

The sequel to the 1993 original, The Crow: City of Angels follows Michael Corven, a man who gets killed along with his brother Danny are killed by the drug dealer Judah Earl, with Michael becoming the second Crow. The subplot also focuses on Sarah, the girl from the first film, being haunted by visions of the Corven brothers' deaths and trying to solve the mystery of a ring left to her by Eric Draven. When Michael resurrects, he is met by the ghost of Draven, who acts as a mentor to Michael in his quest for supernatural vengeance against Judah. The movie was successful thanks to an empty box office and a huge goth fanbase after the first, but the rehashed plot and weaker lead star meant the movie didn't do more than break even, leading to Paramount deciding that after this, all subsequent Crow movies would be direct-to-video. The Crow franchises would go on as follows

• The Crow: Stairway to Heaven. A 1997 television series starring Mark Dacascos as Eric Draven (Hah! Got you back on that one, Brandon!) Only lasted a season.
  • The Crow: Lazarus Heart. 1999 film based on the Poppy Z. Brite book starring Eric Mabius as Alex Corvis (with Vincent Pérez returning as a spirit guide)
  • The Crow: Wicked Prayer. 2004 film based on the Norman Partridge book of the same name, starring Edward Furlong as Jimmy Cuervo (and Eric Mabius acting as a spirit guide) also, did you know Tito Ortiz was in this movie? And Dennis "King Koopa" Hopper?
Sarah would remain a constant through the series, played by Rochelle Davis in all but the tv show (where she was played by Katie Stuart) and after Wicked Prayer, Davis would not work on another movie until 2009 (a much shorter gap in comparison to her OTL 15 years.)

Idea for Zelda 3: In his training to defeat Ganon, Link trains with a wise swords master played by Mark Hamill. As a nod to the whole Star Wars like-ness of his story.

Last edited:
Not bad and was a nice franchise at the time.

Nice year all areound for movie, something else to cover buddy? Western Release of Saturn and PS1 might be happening.

Well there are foour things needed to set up for both the launches?
1. Do you have the technical specs ready for the Saturn?
2. Launch Titles
3. Price and # of units sold for each.
4. The response of both Nintendo, Atari, and 3DO.

OTL ones, seems megaman too as an extra

So how about this:

Sega Saturn Launch Titles

Bug!

Castlevania: Rondo of Blood X

Clockwork Knight

Daytona USA

Knuckles Chaotix

Megaman X and X2

Myst

Panzer Dragoon

Rayman

Sega Worldwide Soccer

Street Fighter: The Movie

Virtua Fighter: Remix Edition

Virtua Cop

Sony Playstation Launch Titles

Battle Arena Toshiden

Castlevania: Rondo of Blood X

ESPN Extreme Games

Megaman X and X2

NBA Jam Tournament Edition

Power Serve 3D Tennis

Raiden Project

Rayman

Ridge Racer

Street Fighter: The Movie

Twisted Metal

Wipeout

Last edited:
Remake of the Pc engine one? not bad. Virtua Figther would looks better, like the remix version and play faster too.
I would add Rayman and SF the movie too to saturn list

There was a port of Rondo to the SNES cartridge, but at this point, that version could be put on all 3 CD consoles at the time. SOTN would be saved for Project Ultra though.

There was a port of Rondo to the SNES cartridge, but at this point, that version could be put on all 3 CD consoles at the time. SOTN would be saved for Project Ultra though.
Yeah rather wasted the budget in a reconversion, they make a full fledge remake can be put all 3 system, nice one buddy

1. Do you have the technical specs ready for the Saturn?
To not Bored being too Technical..the Cpu and GPU are NEC,Cpu is based on the V80 SERIES, very advance and one sega already have experience working with the system 32 and model 1, for GPU, we're using a MIPS RISC NEC is already making, this based on the same CPU PS1 use so is a reverse, the Sega USE the CPU for 2d and GPU for 3d rather a 3D System that emulated 2d like Sony, this is the time all system were unique architecture, but developers would love to reuse part of their code for sony into sega and viceversa.

To not Bored being too Technical..the Cpu and GPU are NEC,Cpu is based on the V80 SERIES, very advance and one sega already have experience working with the system 32 and model 1, for GPU, we're using a MIPS RISC NEC is already making, this based on the same CPU PS1 use so is a reverse, the Sega USE the CPU for 2d and GPU for 3d rather a 3D System that emulated 2d like Sony, this is the time all system were unique architecture, but developers would love to reuse part of their code for sony into sega and viceversa.
Looking a bit further ahead, who will be the first to develop a console with internet accsess. One of the things that puzzled me about the Dreamcast was it's low sales. Why? It was the first non-computer to be able to connect to the internet. Like, that's a HUGE Selling point. Whoever hits that milestone first should get the big bucks.

Looking a bit further ahead, who will be the first to develop a console with internet accsess. One of the things that puzzled me about the Dreamcast was it's low sales. Why? It was the first non-computer to be able to connect to the internet. Like, that's a HUGE Selling point. Whoever hits that milestone first should get the big bucks.
Sega...they already have the idea since OTL saturn and here would be more sucessful.

There Nintendo...again with the SNES-CD existing that means the satellaview is never created....ummm too early for ultra to have internet? or getting an add-on like OTL Saturn?(the NETLINK and later pluto) and rather RANDNET(that was japan only) giving more conventional internet to ultra/n64?

Sega...they already have the idea since OTL saturn and here would be more sucessful.

There Nintendo...again with the SNES-CD existing that means the satellaview is never created....ummm too early for ultra to have internet? or getting an add-on like OTL Saturn?(the NETLINK and later pluto) and rather RANDNET(that was japan only) giving more conventional internet to ultra/n64?
yeah, I maybe a nerd but not that big anerd to know what you are saying. Sure to look it up though. I think we should make the Dreamcast a bigger success than it was in OTL as well as stopping the Curse that was put on Sonic Games with Shadow the Hedgehog. (Or Sonic 06 depending on who you ask).