Chancellors of Germany Sven Krüger and Carl-Christian Weber
krueger and weber.png

Would it be much to ask you to do a wikibox on the Jewish Commonwealth? As an Israeli I'm curious to see what my nation is like (btw, happy Yom Kippur).

Also, what is up with Indonesia and that Far East Republic?

Also, now Silesia is independent! That's interesting! What is Silesia like? Who is head of government (and state, if applicable) of Silesia, and what are the main parties?

Last edited:
Would it be much to ask you to do a wikibox on the Jewish Commonwealth? As an Israeli I'm curious to see what my nation is like
Been there, done that

(btw, happy Yom Kippur).
Thanks! I don't celebrate it but thanks for the sentiment

Also, what is up with Indonesia and that Far East Republic?
That's Malaysia and Transbaikal. Malaysia is that big because the Brits and Japanese partitioned Dutch Indonesia either after the First Great War or during the interwar years (idk which, the FR HOI4 mod devs would know more about this). Transbaikal is an evolution of the original Russian Republic that kinda got "exiled" there following the rise of the USSR

Also, now Silesia is independent! That's interesting! What is Silesia like? Who is head of government (and state, if applicable) of Silesia, and what are the main parties?
I literally just created Silesia on the map lol, I haven't thought of the politics yet besides it being a parliamentary republic. And it's independent because the Soviets seized it and made it a puppet state

Been there, done that

Thanks! I don't celebrate it but thanks for the sentiment

That's Malaysia and Transbaikal. Malaysia is that big because the Brits and Japanese partitioned Dutch Indonesia either after the First Great War or during the interwar years (idk which, the FR HOI4 mod devs would know more about this). Transbaikal is an evolution of the original Russian Republic that kinda got "exiled" there following the rise of the USSR

I literally just created Silesia on the map lol, I haven't thought of the politics yet besides it being a parliamentary republic. And it's independent because the Soviets seized it and made it a puppet state
I love the election wikibox (especially considering Israel just had its election IOTL), but I meant a wikibox about the nation, like its population and GDP, if that’s not too much to ask. Also how much of the population is Jewish?

As for Malaysia, ouch! Hate to say it, but Malaysia is gonna have a Malay minority dealing with a large Javan plurality. By modern estimates, that’s 238 million people, and that’s 23.5 million Malays (about 10% of the population) vs 100 million Javans (42% of the population). Heck, the Malays will be only the 3rd largest ethnic group, the Sundanese have over 1.5 times as many people as them (36.5 million people).

I love the election wikibox (especially considering Israel just had its election IOTL), but I meant a wikibox about the nation, like its population and GDP, if that’s not too much to ask
Perhaps

The population is 11,818,462 according to my notes, and idk about the total GDP because I'm too lazy to put it through a calculator rn but the GDP per capita is likely roughly on par with other well-off countries in the Commonwealth of Nations such as Canada or Australia

Also how much of the population is Jewish?
The majority, although a smaller majority than IOTL because it controls Gaza and the West Bank so there are more Arabs than IOTL, which is why the Arab party is so large

As for Malaysia, ouch! Hate to say it, but Malaysia is gonna have a Malay minority dealing with a large Javan plurality. By modern estimates, that’s 238 million people, and that’s 23.5 million Malays (about 10% of the population) vs 100 million Javans (42% of the population). Heck, the Malays will be only the 3rd largest ethnic group, the Sundanese have over 1.5 times as many people as them (36.5 million people).
I never said the borders were logical lol, they're colonial borders so they're bound to be poorly drawn to some degree

So the Democratic Republic of Silesia was TTLs GDR? Or did the Soviets seize part of Germany, too?
I was thinking the People's Republic of Silesia (Volksrepublik Schlesien, but if that sounds awkward in German I can change it) but yeah kinda. They have a significant Polish minority though and German and Polish are co-official languages to this day. Warmia (Volksrepublik Ermland or something similar) was in a similar situation just more predominantly German. And the Soviets technically seized part of Germany, it was just Prussia and Silesia though, and they remain separate countries (along with West Prussia being part of Poland)

Would you say $501.9 billion is a good guess for the Jewish Commonwealth’s Gdp??
I'm really not sure, GDP isn't my strong suit

Also, what’s up with Punjab?
India is very unfriendly to religious minorities ITTL, even going back to the 40s, due to Vinayak Damodar Savarkar largely leading the early independence movement and making radical Hindutva more widespread, so the partition plan provided for an independent Khalistan to prevent Sikhs from being persecuted

Deleted member 107125

India is very unfriendly to religious minorities ITTL, even going back to the 40s, due to Vinayak Damodar Savarkar largely leading the early independence movement and making radical Hindutva more widespread, so the partition plan provided for an independent Khalistan to prevent Sikhs from being persecuted
But Savarkar didn't hate Sikhs- he viewed them as part of Hindu culture. But South Indians, on the other hand, were actually unfriendly to his ideology so I don't know I guess maybe they have countries?
(Sorry to annoy you)