Mario Goes Hollywood: A Collaborative Timeline

I hated that tibidt from the anime, dunno when the games never give voices to them, kirby have far a real personality than a giant baby
Well, he does have a well developed personality. I just can't see him without a baby voice saying poyo all the time.

What I am saying is that Kirby has the personality of a young child. He can keep the poyo voice.

Last edited:
Batman Forever
Batman Forever

51snhRhWxAL._SY450_.jpg

Directed By:
Joel Schumacher
Produced By: Tim Burton/Peter McGregor-Scott
Written By: Lee Batchler/Janet Scott Batchler/Akiva Goldsman
Based On: Batman characters by Bob Kane and DC Comics

Cast
Ralph Fiennes as Bruce Wayne/Batman
Billy Dee Williams as Harvey Dent/Two-Face
Jim Carrey as Edward Nygma/The Riddler
Nicole Kidman as Dr. Chase Meridian
Tobey Maguire as Dick Grayson/Robin
Michael Gough as Alfred Pennyworth
Pat Hingle as James Gordon
Robin Wright and Debi Mazar as Sugar and Spice

Release Date: June 16, 1995
Budget: $100 million
Box Office: $168 million​

The plot remains mostly the same, though Riddler acts as a rival to Batman instead of the brainwave machine plot. He wants to catch Two-Face before Bruce can. Williams and Carrey are notably hammy while Fiennes does well enough, but doesn't hold a candle to Keaton. The one that got the highest praise was Tobey Maguire as Dick Grayson, who was able to both play the role from every angle impressively. However, the destructive force of Zelda II meant this movie couldn't even break even and did even worse than Batman Returns, leading Warner Bros to put all future plans for Batman films on hold.

Batman Forever

51snhRhWxAL._SY450_.jpg

Directed By:
Joel Schumacher
Produced By: Tim Burton/Peter McGregor-Scott
Written By: Lee Batchler/Janet Scott Batchler/Akiva Goldsman
Based On: Batman characters by Bob Kane and DC Comics

Cast
Ralph Fiennes as Bruce Wayne/Batman
Billy Dee Williams as Harvey Dent/Two-Face
Jim Carrey as Edward Nygma/The Riddler
Nicole Kidman as Dr. Chase Meridian
Tobey Maguire as Dick Grayson/Robin
Michael Gough as Alfred Pennyworth
Pat Hingle as James Gordon
Robin Wright and Debi Mazar as Sugar and Spice

Release Date: June 16, 1995
Budget: $100 million
Box Office: $168 million​

The plot remains mostly the same, though Riddler acts as a rival to Batman instead of the brainwave machine plot. He wants to catch Two-Face before Bruce can. Williams and Carrey are notably hammy while Fiennes does well enough, but doesn't hold a candle to Keaton. The one that got the highest praise was Tobey Maguire as Dick Grayson, who was able to both play the role from every angle impressively. However, the destructive force of Zelda II meant this movie couldn't even break even and did even worse than Batman Returns, leading Warner Bros to put all future plans for Batman films on hold.
I like it, Who wants to work on a Kirny film?

Hopefully, TTL's Batman Forever being merely good instead of great would result in a shorter hiatus between it and the inevitable remake.

Well compiling everything together for MK: The Movie, here's what we got:

Mortal Kombat

Distributed and Published by: New Line Cinema

Director: Paul W.S Anderson

Writer: Kevin Droney with script doctoring done by John Tobias.

Cast:

George Takei as Raiden

Robin Shou as Liu Kang

Cary-Hiroyuki Takawa as Shang Tsung

Linden Ashbly as Johnny Cage

Bridgette Wilson as Sonya Blade

Tatiana Solo as Kitana

Trevor Goddard as Kano

Michael Jai White as Jax Briggs

Chris Casamassa or Keith Cooke as Scorpion (Even though he doesn't talk at all during the movie, Chris would go onto play Scorpion in Conquest along with doing work on 4Kids first show WMAC Masters.)

J.J Perry as Sub-Zero (Funny thing though, Perry is actually one of the stunt doubles Johnny fights in his first scene. He would go on to play Cyrax and Scorpion in Annihilation. So why not give him the rub here for the fights?)

Ray Park as Reptile

Kevin Michael Richardson as the voice of Goro

Frank Welker as the voice of Shao Kahn

That all sounds pretty good, though I will note a small correction: J.J. Perry was just Linden Ashby's stunt double, but we can give him the spot here. Also, fun fact, if we bring back Scorpion, we can get Casamassa back as he won't be working on Batman & Robin as he was in OTL around that time.

Actually, I wanna make a call here to push Annihilation back for a 1998 release. This will let us use Paul Anderson and keep TTL from losing Event Horizon.

Now, there's been talks of tweaking the plot. Anything you guys want to be changed around?

That all sounds pretty good, though I will note a small correction: J.J. Perry was just Linden Ashby's stunt double, but we can give him the spot here. Also, fun fact, if we bring back Scorpion, we can get Casamassa back as he won't be working on Batman & Robin as he was in OTL around that time.

Actually, I wanna make a call here to push Annihilation back for a 1998 release. This will let us use Paul Anderson and keep TTL from losing Event Horizon.

/QUOTE]

Agreed.

Plus it’s a good idea to not rush Annihilation into theatres.
Yeah, i'm a beliver a movie need 2 years to be made and not be a disaster.

The rest....The plotline of MK movie should take some cues from the MK 2011 videogame even if not exist, play the angle of the Kumite/enter the dragon but show the covert war of the realms...that way can wave to future shao khan
that give us cue how the presentation should be.

Please have George A Romero direct the first movie and keep it closer to the plot of the first game.
We need Resident Evil to happen first, the original idea was a remake of Sweet Home, that evolved from a RPG, to an alone int the dark esque action adventure game. That is a long road to happen, we Could got Sweet Home Revival instead as an RPG in SNES-CD

If Mortal Kombat gets a trilogy I think it could go a little like this

Mortal Kombat:
Raiden and earthrealmers vs Shang Tsung

Mortal Kombat 2:
Raiden and earthrealmers vs Shao Kang

Mortal Kombat 3:
Raiden and earthrealmers vs Shinnok

I'm wondering if we could use an eariler version of the "Dark Raiden" idea I'm later films. I'm also keen on having Mileena as a side villian in the second film.
May I suggest that Ringo Lam, do one of the latter Mortal Kombat movies?
He done a Martial Art Movie "Burning Paradise" in Hong Kong.
And by 1996, he was coming to the US to direct.
So A Mortal Kombat Movie would be perfect for him.

We need Resident Evil to happen first, the original idea was a remake of Sweet Home, that evolved from a RPG, to an alone int the dark esque action adventure game. That is a long road to happen, we Could got Sweet Home Revival instead as an RPG in SNES-CD

Man, you just reminded me, we need to get to releasing Clock Tower on the SNES-CD. Japanese release this year and then a US release '96?

Man, you just reminded me, we need to get to releasing Clock Tower on the SNES-CD. Japanese release this year and then a US release '96?
AH yeah, the classic clock tower, that is perfect timetable, specially as i see snes-cd life till 98. So that would be a very nice game for the system.

How about a John Carpenter directed "Metal Gear Solid" movie?
That would work very well, he or John Mctiernan would be the right one

AH yeah, the classic clock tower, that is perfect timetable, specially as i see snes-cd life till 98. So that would be a very nice game for the system.

That would work very well, he or John Mctiernan would be the right one
McTierman would be a good choce also.
But Carpenter would be a better choice.

I think we can find a compromise. I had plans for 1997 Contra movie and that needs someone in the director's chair. Get Fred Dekker and Shane Black to write.
Ummm, interesting, and Nice Contra will be first. That would be amazing(and take some cues of Independence Day) would be nice, i think i know what compromise you've in mind