Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

K5FE8uk.png

3cgoj1.jpg

3cgon0.jpg

The best moments of my campaign with the French communist party (by the way, there is any other party who follows what was communism OTl, AKA marxism Leninsm?)

Paulus during his encirclement
unknown.png

Breaching through belgium:
unknown.png

This timeline does not have dunkerke, instead it got bruges:
unknown.png

To prove that they are not racist the germans allowed a afrogerman general to lead the defence there:
unknown.png

More encirclements
unknown.png

Die watch an rhein!
unknown.png

So, this is the second greatest encirclement I made on my entire life (the first was against the allies on the 1945 scenario for Arsenal of democracy, i got 2 million franco-american-british soldiers locked in the normandy), and also this was the greatest encirclement I made on hearts of Iron 4:
unknown.png

unknown.png

It is funny because at this time this song started playing, and it fitted me marching through bayern, Thuringia and hannover:
unknown.png

unknown.png

Quand fera-t-il jour Camarade?
J'entends toujours cette question
Qu'ils se posaient les camarades
Pendant qu'un vieux croiseur en rade
Gueulait à plein canon
Révolution

(by the way, there is any other party who follows what was communism OTl, AKA marxism Leninsm?)

Maybe half of Totalists in the mod are like that. The Soviets, Ukraine, Belorussia, Poland/Poland-Lithuania, Browder in USAS, Indochina, Argentina/Patagonia (not Fonte), Honduras/Centroamerica, most likely Spain after the rework. Probably some others I am missing or some I'm wrong about.

Maybe half of Totalists in the mod are like that. The Soviets, Ukraine, Belorussia, Poland/Poland-Lithuania, Browder in USAS, Indochina, Argentina/Patagonia (not Fonte), Honduras/Centroamerica, most likely Spain after the rework. Probably some others I am missing or some I'm wrong about.

I see Browder as the kaiserreich version of Stalin, while Foster is something close to Nikita kruschev, what do you think?

The American Vanguardists are definitely Marxist-Leninists (which is rather ironic when you think about it).

Why? As Far as I Know at the beginning all communist parties were under the soviet one, so if you was a american and declared yourself a communist you most likely would be a marxist-leninst.

Why? As Far as I Know at the beginning all communist parties were under the soviet one, so if you was a american and declared yourself a communist you most likely would be a marxist-leninst.
True I don't dispute that. It's amusing to me that the United States of all places is one of the last outposts of Marxist thought while even the Bolsheviks are mostly converted to Syndicalism.

True I don't dispute that. It's amusing to me that the United States of all places is one of the last outposts of Marxist thought while even the Bolsheviks are mostly converted to Syndicalism.

By the way, I have shared this video here in the past and now you reminded me of it (since you are from kansas just like browder)

Basically, he had a more US centric vision of communism, something very interesting since he was not trying to take a foreign ideology and try to modify the national reality to implant it, but instead he wanted the USA to have it's own version of communism ( ofc with him as a crooked dictator in power :p ).

By the way, I have shared this video here in the past and now you reminded me of it (since you are from kansas just like browder)

Basically, he had a more US centric vision of communism, something very interesting since he was not trying to take a foreign ideology and try to modify the national reality to implant it, but instead he wanted the USA to have it's own version of communism ( ofc with him as a crooked dictator in power :p ).
Yup. I've seen it. It's a good video. And you know what, if we're going to be commies then we might as well run the Revolution :p.

Isn't Browder one of the "nice" Totalists though?

No, he's amoung the worse. All of them are pretty bad, but Browder does a lot of political purges, he even kills Francis Townsend (leader of the Share your wealth society, of Huey Long), something that Foster don't.

No, he's amoung the worse. All of them are pretty bad, but Browder does a lot of political purges, he even kills Francis Townsend (leader of the Share your wealth society, of Huey Long), something that Foster don't.
Foster also kidnaps children, enacts child labor on government farms and ranches, and legalizes suicide as a cover up for political assassinations. I'd say he's a lot worse than Browder in that regard.

Foster also kidnaps children, enacts child labor on government farms and ranches, and legalizes suicide as a cover up for political assassinations. I'd say he's a lot worse than Browder in that regard.

These things are optional for Foster, Browder however always purge.

They're both trash. Simple as that.

Both are trash, but one is more trashier than the other.

AeroTheZealousOne

Monthly Donor
They're both trash. Simple as that.

I may be a dirty syndie but I can't help but concur entirely. It's a little difficult (if not impossible) to redeem them and both mean that the Revolution has its heart pulled from its chest. They're no [insert non-Lusophone NatPops here], but that doesn't make them much better in my view.

I may be a dirty syndie but I can't help but concur entirely. It's a little difficult (if not impossible) to redeem them and both mean that the Revolution has its heart pulled from its chest. They're no [insert non-Lusophone NatPops here], but that doesn't make them much better in my view.
Hell. I prefer some natpops to those two.
Both are trash, but one is more trashier than the other.
Both are equally reprehensible to me.