Mario Goes Hollywood: A Collaborative Timeline

Yeah but Enough to cancel the movies early?
A Shame, maybe in other role in the future them-

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/concept-art-of-cancelled-turok-movie-revealed.1505134/ Hey buddy one idea for the future..If Turok Happens at all, i think so, as ultra early Killer App

It depends on what lands there. The big thing that's keeping Star Trek is not only the name value but the demographic differences. SF fans aren't gonna go out to see a martial arts movie. Against another sci-fi or something with a wider demographic, then the Star Trek movies are in trouble.

Yeah, Turok might get a movie.

We could keep most of the MK cast with changes here and there. Sequel is where more changes will be needed.

Yeah, most the cast is fine, I'm seeing.

I'd like Brandon Lee as Sub-zero, but I will agree that he'd work better as the younger brother that replaces the old one... or you could have him be the old one and have him stay on if they create Noob Saibot as a nod to the Crow as a person who came back from the dead. Either that or Scorpion as mentioned, since he's proven he can do something like him, an avenging soul come back to seek revenge on the Lin Kuei for wiping out his family. If he's busy though, Sub-zero II for the sequel it is. Hell, you could arguably do a decent spin-off with that, since there's the whole "roboticize the ninja" plan that the Lin Kuei had.

As for Goro; for some reason my brain is going Kane Hodder for his big fuck off screen presence, barring some prosthesis or something, with a voice over or not it's up to you. He can do pretty well in a role as an unstoppable monster.

Reptile, you'd need someone who's wiry and fairly acrobatic IMO. He can be a minor presence for the first, being an agent of Shao Kahn out to watch his sorcerer.

I'd like Brandon Lee as Sub-zero, but I will agree that he'd work better as the younger brother that replaces the old one... or you could have him be the old one and have him stay on if they create Noob Saibot as a nod to the Crow as a person who came back from the dead. Either that or Scorpion as mentioned, since he's proven he can do something like him, an avenging soul come back to seek revenge on the Lin Kuei for wiping out his family. If he's busy though, Sub-zero II for the sequel it is. Hell, you could arguably do a decent spin-off with that, since there's the whole "roboticize the ninja" plan that the Lin Kuei had.

As for Goro; for some reason my brain is going Kane Hodder for his big fuck off screen presence, barring some prosthesis or something, with a voice over or not it's up to you. He can do pretty well in a role as an unstoppable monster.

Reptile, you'd need someone who's wiry and fairly acrobatic IMO. He can be a minor presence for the first, being an agent of Shao Kahn out to watch his sorcerer.

Maybe we can pull someone from the Mortal Kombat TV series?

Possible, maybe here this series is better and work as a complement to the movies?

That's what I have in mind for production between 2 and 3, to focus on a civil war in outworld between the Zatarrans (Reptile's race), Centaurs (Motaro's tribe), Tarkatans (Baraka's people), and the Shokans (Kintaro or Sheeva, depending on who we put in the next two films).

That's what I have in mind for production between 2 and 3, to focus on a civil war in outworld between the Zatarrans (Reptile's race), Centaurs (Motaro's tribe), Tarkatans (Baraka's people), and the Shokans (Kintaro or Sheeva, depending on who we put in the next two films).
I vote for Sheeva between the two out of the lot.

Shit, I just realized you can also have Kitana and Rain fighting over Edenia too on top of this.

I like the Full animation idea, than we could get really good on the different types of kirb powers. Might make it like the anime?
Possible, still could be different, maybe Kirby less infatile and speaking too, that could be a nice movie, either 2D or 3D.

Possible, still could be different, maybe Kirby less infatile and speaking too, that could be a nice movie, either 2D or 3D.
Speaking? Thats a pass from me. I like Kirby being a baby Star Warrior. Plus its more cute that way. I am thinking it would make most sense for it to be an anime movie to tie in with the TV show. Lets make it 2D with some 3D elements.

Also Kirby is supposed to be more lighthearted than most heroes. Thats why hes porttaued that.

Speaking? Thats a pass from me. I like Kirby being a baby Star Warrior. Plus its more cute that way. I am thinking it would make most sense for it to be an anime movie to tie in with the TV show. Lets make it 2D with some 3D elements.
I hated that tibidt from the anime, dunno when the games never give voices to them, kirby have far a real personality than a giant baby