Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would someone be willing to provide a flag for a Voluntaryist/AnCap/Mutualist somewhat communal Northwest Territories in Canada?

The profile's here: https://www.alternatehistory.com/fo...a-world-building.472649/page-57#post-19556713
Something like this?
nwt.png

Do you mean a longer flag but the gold is less long?
View attachment 492211

Something like that? Maybe something like this shape?

fNEXA44.png

The serrated bit and the little line obviously aren't necessary, and clearly it's not perfectly even in this little...thing, but I guess that vague outline with the five shapes and two of them being parallel and the black making up most of the flag is it?

I like your third idea a lot in general, though.

Something like that? Maybe something like this shape?

fNEXA44.png

The serrated bit and the little line obviously aren't necessary, and clearly it's not perfectly even in this little...thing, but I guess that vague outline with the five shapes and two of them being parallel and the black making up most of the flag is it?

I like your third idea a lot in general, though.
I can't unsee the shape of trousers unfortunately :firstimekiss:.
The flow seems backwards when it's a geometric shape rather than an actual knife.
It's getter further and further away from a simple restitching of the ancap banner too.

So the request I have falls into the “shitpost” category, but I love how dumb it is. It’s a map of Europe and the surrounding area (with the surrounding area being North Africa and the Middle East.) I call it: “What if the crusades were successful but God hit the Randomizer button?”
It’s detailed, long, and weird, so bear with me.

This timeline features...
1. Spain and Portugal don’t change to much. Largely the same
2. Because The french people were so incredibly holy, every living french man, woman, and child was brought up into heaven. Their nation included. There is now a body of water occupying the same space France used to. However, the wallonians suspiciously never went up with the rest
3. The Spanish employ the jesuits to use their weird jesuit magic to create new islands for the Spanish to settle where the french lands once were. But the Basque got there first.
4. The British Isles are under Irish rule, and consists of an infinite amount of counties. They even have iceland.
5. A mysterious seer warned the Dutch about an unusual, yet dangerous threat which would destroy their homeland. So the dutch king gathered all the wizards and sorcerers in the nation to sink their nation underwater, effectively becoming Atlantis. Yet one of the wizards was half-asleep during the ritual and ended up excluding the Flemish.
6. The Germans of the HRE united the HRE and became a bunch of latin-speakers
7. Italy is even more divided than usual. With every city a country
8. A mysterious Lich who claimed to be the king of what he called “Belgium”. So he conquered Flanders and Wallonia, snd plans generic evil things
9. After many years of loyally serving the PLC, the Lipka Tartars were told that they can choose anywhere in the world for a homeland, as they are largely nomadic. One of the leaders of the Lipkas had recently seen a Polish rendition of hamlet, so he chose Denmark as the home for his people. After many wars, the Lipkas were only able to seize Jutland. With the rest of Denmark being independent (later annexed by the Norwegian empire). Overtime, the Lipkas became the majority, with a small popularity of Danes who grew to harte the lipkas. These Danes gained independence, holding very little territory in the northern Jutland. They have a weird religion that mixes Christianity and norse paganism.
10. The PLC took over Russia, and have since been known for their fur coat
11. Bohemia-Hungarian Union is where Europe’s largest elf populations resides
12. The Ottoman turks control just about everything in the balkans, and are Nestorian Christians for some reason. They also have
13. North Africa is little different
14. And Finally, there are Crusader states in the Middle East. They are the only 100% serious nations

Status
Not open for further replies.