Map Thread XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm.....
it's a ISOT, there's no point of divergence besides "random country gets sent to a planet equal to earth except there's no humans"
...No, it's definitely not an ISOT. Bruce just didn't show the other nations present (because thinking up all those borders is a laborious ordeal), but they're definitely supposed to be there, as can be seen by the maps' footnotes.

Hi! This is the map I made for MOTF 204, kinda had to rush it.

rpbcrFq.png
Beyond the Great Wall: The republics of Mongolia and Manchuria
That Mongolia probably is majority chinese

Last edited:
...No, it's definitely not an ISOT. Bruce just didn't show the other nations present (because thinking up all those borders is a laborious ordeal), but they're definitely supposed to be there, as can be seen by the maps' footnotes.

Correct. Also, @Mr_Fanboy ? If you think I have exact PODs for this sillyness, you're craaaazy, man.

Is that a new color? It’s the same hideous wrong green that people have always used for the US. What’s wrong with a nice blue-grey?
It might be the stigma of being the "Liberal US" when this is still a "Conservative US." (as Drex's color index exposits)

I dunno. I'm asking the same question.

wow, new regions on the 2K Robinson: Thanks to Entrerriano for helping with the creation
This looks like it should be a computer that only has a few input colors, and they are used for the borders and the water, while the computer's default background black bitmap is left alone for the landmasses.

This is why we use THICC
Still, we mustn't underestimate the KITCH. It isn't too much of a problem so long as the countries can be differentiated. Which can get to be a problem on some of these maps when it comes to the Norwegians, Danes, and Americans.

rpbcrFq.png
Beyond the Great Wall: The republics of Mongolia and Manchuria

That Mongolia probably is majority chinese

You are certainly right that without population transfer, mongolia would be majority chinese, 30s population estiamte for inner mongolia varies, but generally from what i've calculated it would be at most around 25-30% Mongol.

But i could see the Japanese "encouraging" the Han in inner mongolia to work for the industries of Manchuria, so i think with some, even temporary, population transfer it coudl reach 50/50

Everyone deserves a little wank ever now and then. And it's not random: it's every country over 2 million people.
Estimate of most wanked countries by popular demand: United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Austria, Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Poland, Russia, Greece, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, India, China, Japan, Egypt, Morocco, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil.

Edit: This is based on my own personal experience

Estimate of most wanked countries by popular demand: United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Austria, Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Poland, Russia, Greece, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, India, China, Japan, Egypt, Morocco, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil.

Edit: This is based on my own personal experience
Might as well just slap every country up there at that rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.