Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the POD, reigning family and reason from splitting from the south ? if it is meant as a counterpart to a southern italian republic, it could used a green-white-red tricolore defaced with the royal arms assuming the southern politie use either a plain tricolore or one defaced with a different emblem (think cold war era east and west germany).

if it tries to appear neutral toward these 3 countries, it could adopt the flag use by the league of nations commission charge with administrating the area:

int-strs.gif

There is not one set of backstory to it, me and @Joshua Ben Ari always just found the idea of Second Roman Kingdom/Roman Republic to be fascinating. It can easily be a counter to the Republican South (Which the North was in favor of keeping the monarchy.) Or a buffer state between North and South.

Hmm, never thought about that before, but thanks.

There is not one set of backstory to it, me and @Joshua Ben Ari always just found the idea of Second Roman Kingdom/Roman Republic to be fascinating. It can easily be a counter to the Republican South (Which the North was in favor of keeping the monarchy.) Or a buffer state between North and South.

Hmm, never thought about that before, but thanks.
There's also the option of using the City of Rome bicolour (red-gold) surmounted with the Arms of the ruling family.

Can someone make a 2017 worlda with

• North and South Korea Reunited under South Korean rule
  • China under ROC control, with Tibet and Xinjiang independent
  • Eastern Ukraine and Crimea under Russian control
  • Balkanized South Africa
  • Puerto Rico as a state.
  • France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, and Denmark as one nation with their old national borders as provinces (EU blue).

Starforce

Banned
Can someone make a flag for a communist Japan, Nationalist Poland, Fascist Germany, Fascist Italy, and a modern day Russian Empire?

Hello folks, I have a request, to put all the bits and pieces for the Religious M-BAM together, for I usually work in Paint, not Paint.net. This will actually finish the entire Religious M-BAM project :)

Does anyone happen to have a Pacific-centric QBAM? Preferably one with very little distortion of North America and Asia? I want to superimpose 100-meter sea level rise from another map I have over those regions.

Can someone make a flag for a communist Japan, Nationalist Poland, Fascist Germany, Fascist Italy, and a modern day Russian Empire?
How's this for Russia? Wasn't sure if you meant one that was remade to replace the existing Federation or one that just never died in the first place. This should work for either.
RussiaAlternate1.png

Can I have someone put the Republic of the Rio Grande and the Yucatan Republic on this map, using its historical borders?
upload_2019-9-22_0-13-45.png

The Republic of the Rio Grande is made up of the states of Coahuila, Nuevo Leon, and Tamaulipas, and the Yucatan is made up of the states of Yucatan, Quintana Roo, and Campeche

Is this a modern fascist Poland? If so, you'll want to use the ONR logo. The logo has been around since the 1930s, AFAIK.

kTMT4zP.png

Here's a Polish flag defaced with the ONR emblem in black.

Flags of northern Mexican, Caribbean and Central American states ruled by a genocidal US. All indians go to reservations and all mestizos are disenfranchised by antimisgenenation laws.

Flags of the former US after a successful New Left revolt, with Black Panthers, Young Lords, Brown Berets, AIM, Weather Underground types and even those leftists that used Confederate symbols ruling interlocking Soviets.

Flags of North and South DR if it split similarly to North and South Haiti

Libertalia after a Madagascar slave uprising

Miami after a Fidelista takeover.

Status
Not open for further replies.