DBWI OJ Simpson doesnt catch the real killer

1997 OJ Simpson had sworn to catch the real killer some thing a lot of people found ridiculous because they honestly thought he had killed Niccole and Goldman. But he worked hard and found a series of murders before and afterwards that looked similar to his case.

Most of these murders were unsolved or solved by the LAPD in a way that was rather shoddly done. He hired a private dective and found that the murders all happened in a large circle, then they watched the houses in the center of the murder circle and caught a man named Mike Tompson dragging a body bag into his house.

They called the police, they came in and found a horror show in the mans basement, body parts, tapes, newpaper clippings of his murders and a damning journal. The evidence they found led directly to 7 men being freed from California prision's and amongst the tapes was one that showed Mike murdering Niccole simpson and Goldman.

The story went nationwide and OJ's reputation was cleared.

But what if OJ never caught him or had actually killed Niccole how would that change history?

To be honest, OJ finding all this by himself changed the perception of Police forever, there’s a reason why the LAPD was placed under investigation. There’s a reason why The LA Trials are referred to as the trials of the century. Yet in the good they did, lots of bad came with it. I still know people who won’t trust their police officers, and the distrust only grew in 2014. All local forces were shut down, a new nationwide force was installed, but it feels like we’ve begun an era of distrust. Maybe the man who, whether he liked it or not, set it all off, can fix it.

It made the infamous LA Riots a bit worse, but it also basically led to a massive overhual of the police. Most local police forces are mistrusted barring some of the downearth ones, like neighborhood watches. But man, LAPD and NYPD got hit HARD with this and it was total madness. The Republican Party and their thin blue line pretty collasped into three different parties (The Freedom Party and the Centralist Party) while the Democrats pretty much divided into the moderates while the progressives went into The Progressive Party. It was a pretty messy affair though the Progressive Party rode the wave to leading into massive reforms and helping the economy. Some of the cops did some good work by turning them to the super-rich. And of course, the universal single-payer system known as Americare along with other progressive victories. Then the mid 2000s has the Centralist party won and... was a bit rocky.

OJ Simpson got a lot of respect and so on, especially with how overly blatant it became about how police treated minorities.

Simpson has all but admitted that he had gone out with an intention to do harm to Nicole. There was an angry confrontation and he left.
Just 2 minutes before Tompson is supposed to have shown up.

The conspiracy theory that OJ found a local killer he could blame has weight IMO. The “video” isn’t clear.

Simpson has all but admitted that he had gone out with an intention to do harm to Nicole. There was an angry confrontation and he left.
Just 2 minutes before Tompson is supposed to have shown up.

The conspiracy theory that OJ found a local killer he could blame has weight IMO. The “video” isn’t clear.

It’s the modern Kennedy conspiracy. Though the journal entries and pictures dampens that.

It’s the modern Kennedy conspiracy. Though the journal entries and pictures dampens that.

The guy also kept locks of hair from all of his victims, and labled them, the ones labled niccole and Goldman have been DNA tested, he killed them.

As for OJs election.

I think Officer Pearlman's video pretty much garenteed his election, you have this poor guy who used to be an LA cop goes home finds out that his wife and two kids have been brutally murdered then he ends up being sent to prison for a murder he didn't commit and was on death row. He was three days away from execution before OJ's investigation freed him.

That's a powerful story and I remember my uncle this hard man being in tears from it.

So yeah hard to top that for emotional story telling.

Oh come on. OJ was asked outright in the debates whether he had “smacked her around” in the “confrontation”, and he was unable to say no.
And the hair test. Don’t get me started. The results were not a match. They couldn’t exclude Nicole. Big difference.

Tompson has only denied two murders, this and a killing in Compton. He had been exonerated for that. There is also evidence that he wasn’t even in California the night of the murders.

I get it, guys a former Manson family member, people think he is guilty,

OJ is a creep. Can’t wait until he resigns and replaced by an upright non women abusing person like VP Harvey Weinstein.

Even if Simpson did indeed track down the real killer, does that excuse his previous acts of violence towards Nicole?

I would definitely say no.

I definitely would not miss that awful song Bob Dylan did for his campaign, basically a failed attempt of recreating the success he had with Hurricane.

I definitely would not miss that awful song Bob Dylan did for his campaign, basically a failed attempt of recreating the success he had with Hurricane.

Bobs a good song writer but his singing skills.....need work a lot of work

The Joan Osborn cover of simpson's quest is actually pretty decent doesn't have those weird pauses and the music flows better to the worlds.

Though if you ask me the best song about OJ is Kayne Wests the juice is loose.