URHAFAH: Universal Historical Atlas For AlternateHistorians

upload_2019-9-8_21-20-29.png

So this is Africa...South Sudan had like no secondary colours so all of it are just clones of the original South Sudan colour

Wow that's actually way more ethnic groups than I thought! Also, you forgot about Macaronesia, and Western Sahara is sort of its own ethnic group.
Yes those islands will be done... one day :)
My base was Muturzikin, almost all of Western Sahara spoke Hassaniya Arabic, the northern part was half Moroccan Arabic half Algerian Saharan. I guessed that the folks over living by the sea are gonna be more numerous..

upload_2019-9-10_9-1-27.png
upload_2019-9-10_8-50-36.png

I have put together the bits and pieces, here we have it. (Although I personally would divide Western Sahara into Hassaniya and Morroccan Arabic culture. Whatever).

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-10_8-49-59.png
    upload_2019-9-10_8-49-59.png
    229.2 KB · Views: 346
Last edited:
So out of curiosity, what makes Bavarian, Franconian, Saxon, Thuringian and Sudeten Czech their own cultures whereas England and Scotland are single ones?

So out of curiosity, what makes Bavarian, Franconian, Saxon, Thuringian and Sudeten Czech their own cultures whereas England and Scotland are single ones?
I'm personally more concerned about how France has no less than 6 surnumerary cultures.
Occitan is almost gone, Lorrain, Normand, Gallo, Aquitain are completely gone, Picard is just an accent nowadays, Provençal meh, I'll take Breton, Alsacien, Corse and Basque with no problems but France is overall mostly homogeneous, doesn't justify having so many distinct "cultures".