So, if I remember right, we currently have;

- Mussolini as the Pope
- Uncle Adolf about to declare himself the new Holy Roman Emperor, with Pope Mussolini’s backing
- JFK and “Joe Steele” set to be future presidents of the RU
- HPL off in some secret laboratory building WMDs

Did I miss anyone?

Goring is the dictator of Bavaria and it looks like he is backing Adolf

So wait what's the Illuminati? I've been seeing them in memes on here and been trying to backtrack through updates but cant find out exactly what they are.

Basically anarcbo-capitalist "rationalists" as far as I can tell. But still totalitarian.

I wouldn’t say anarcho-capitalist-I don’t recall them having a specific economic system in mind. They are staunchly atheist though and view themselves as embodying Enlightenment rational principles. I feel like they are closer to technocracy ideologically albeit with more populist elements.

So wait what's the Illuminati? I've been seeing them in memes on here and been trying to backtrack through updates but cant find out exactly what they are.
As everyone else has already said, they’re an atheist technocratic movement aimed at tearing down monarchy and the power of the church and have taken over Russia and Poland and were involved in the Germanian civil war. For more info, here and here is where they’re discussed in dept

I wouldn’t say anarcho-capitalist-I don’t recall them having a specific economic system in mind. They are staunchly atheist though and view themselves as embodying Enlightenment rational principles. I feel like they are closer to technocracy ideologically albeit with more populist elements.

It's more a weird pseudo-Jacobin spiritualism mixed with Enlightenment ideals and Communist/Fascist style totalitarianism. They believe in the New Age idea of the divinity of man, and believe in a spiritual realm. However, the idea of a God or an organized religion (as defined by them) is evil and oppressive because of the rise of Fascism in Yankeeland, the mysticism of Viktor, and the Catholic supremacism of Europa. Of course, this means that the way to deal with these evil influences is violent revolution to promote the creation of an Illuminist Superman. Oh, and putting Cokie heads on spikes #NeverForgetTheEmbassyMassacre.

To be pecific, little childrens heads...

Reposting this because it is incredibly relevant

a-little-trip-jpg.465768

A God-fearing Cokie man prepares to Take a Little Trip and tell the Loomies Hello. (1917)

So is anyone here up for suggestions or speculation for farther out in the future?

1) Mussolini ends up overthrowing the king of Italy and enstablishes a theocracy similar to OTL Iran. This will cause Paris to nominate its own Pope, leading to a split inside the Catholic Church

2)Greece is probably going to ditch the monarchy and become a repubblic, considering how much damage and wars were caused by the king. I expect them to either embrace Edunism (if not Boutelism or the Illuminati) or become another ally of the RU.

3) France soon will be involved in numerous colonial wars in Egypt and India.
Between the Great Crisis and the loss of resources from America and Asia, Paris will start exploiting its remaining colonies even more, leading to further rebellions

4) The Catalonians are going to rise up against France soon. Between Napoleon IV's brutal suppres
sion of the previous revolt and the possible involvment in the french colonial wars, i can see them rebelling again, especially after Austria managed to succesfully regain its indipendence

5) Himmler is going to appear as member of Goring's goverment and he will fund an organisation similar to ORRA, except that it is catholic and even more fanatical

6)England too will be plagued by revolts after the poor results of the war

International Yankee Jewish Illuminati Clique

That hilarious

sima-png.486717

Pompeo Salvato

corneliu-jpeg.486718

Crescente Galla

Damn alternate universe Romanians who somehow became Italian

Despite many of the Supercatholics acting in his name, Prime Minister Perrault greatly feared their influence. He had fallen to ill health beginning in 1927 and worried he would not make it to 1932. In early 1931, he told Napoleon V, "If the Supercatholics succeed, we are all doomed. The next war will be a matter of when, not if, and it will be over some damnfool thing in Eastern Europe. Mark my words." What made Perrault's position even more perilous was the fact that if he acted against them, he would almost certainly see the Pope turn on him, the total collapse of his Christian Conservative Party in the Diet and his reelection or succession by his right hand Jean Ponte would be doomed. He merely hoped that continued economic prosperity and stability would cement the CCP into a 1932 victory and the Supercatholic movement would peter out. With 6 year gaps between elections, the next vote would not be until 1938, and there would be plenty of time for the Evolist flame to burn out. And so he prayed every night, begging God to spare Europa from the movement many of his old soldiers now loyally clung to.

Is Perrault the man who held the madness back for a decade? Is this mess his fault, and he the reason things were able to get so bad? Was it simply inevitable? Proof that he is easily one of the most interesting characters in this series

In Bavaria, Prime Minister Hermann Goering called for his "Teufelhunden" followers and "all true Bavarians" to stand with their South German brothers in grief and anger at this treacherous double-murder. In Wurttemberg, Prime Minister Wolfgang Zeigler and Queen Pauline announced they would be calling for all Catholics and Patriots to march to Vienna to commemorate the noble lives and tragic deaths of the Hapsburgs. Over 20,000 made the trek, torches in hand as they descended upon the Austro-Hungarian capital.

Well hello, Goering wonder what was going to happen to you. Seems South Germany is still in the sphere, the question is who are they loyal to. The little Queen, France or Hitler.

d to unite Christian Europe against the Illuminists in a final glorious crusade, Adolf began to wonder why he was settling to be a Prime Minister for a little queen who still played with dolls. In late 1934, he asked the Pope for support of a coup to overthrow the child-monarch and install himself as a new Holy Roman Emperor, Defender of the Faith and Servant of the Papacy. With the Pope's blessing, and with Europa too busy dealing with the Great Depression to make a move, he made his move. 1935 would become one of the most influential years in the history of the world....
I hope the little girl will be ok.... probably not.