Medieval America Mark III

One idea: A big thing that sets medieval American armor apart from their European counterparts is that they used scavenged washer rings for creating mail armor with smiths continuing with the design to this day.

Idea seed: what has become of urban criminal gangs in this world? Could be cool to imagine how they might have changed over time

Idea seed: what has become of urban criminal gangs in this world? Could be cool to imagine how they might have changed over time
I'm imagining they got mostly decimated with the collapse of the influence of the cities. I know the mafia become nobles in New Jersey but other groups like the Crips probably got wrecked.

Any possibility of there being merchants who specialize in the selling and trading of ancient plastics? Of scavenged from thousand year old land fills.

I think it's a shame how many engaged users we lose from this. I don't know what he did to get banned at first but it seems like he isn't doing anything wrong now.
Little late to the party but what did he do get banned, I've been working on maps for the various nations in this thread as a project for College and wanted to find out before I posted them in case you guys have rules against it.

+ Vornado + Flashman

tehskyman

Banned
Any possibility of there being merchants who specialize in the selling and trading of ancient plastics? Of scavenged from thousand year old land fills.

probably not? if only because it brings up uncomfortable questions about the nature of the regression

Little late to the party but what did he do get banned, I've been working on maps for the various nations in this thread as a project for College and wanted to find out before I posted them in case you guys have rules against it.

+ Vornado + Flashman
Why would we have rules against that? By all means!

I stopped making maps because the Cascadia one was getting too complex and I never finished it. I decided to simplify it somewhat, but now I don't have access to a computer with InkScape

+ Vornado + Flashman
He was a sockpuppet so he got banned.

tehskyman

Banned
One question: is there any kind of Trans-Atlantic connection between North America and Europe/Africa?

Probably. American fishermen sometimes get swept to Europe. This happens with some regularity. There might be contact via Newfoundland <-> Greenland <-> Iceland <-> Europe i.e. the Norse Route.

Probably. American fishermen sometimes get swept to Europe. This happens with some regularity. There might be contact via Newfoundland <-> Greenland <-> Iceland <-> Europe i.e. the Norse Route.
Okay, to the next phase: What stuff will be the main trade goods between NA-EU trans-Atlantic trade?