Do people want a WIP thread?

• Yes

Votes: 62 75.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
8qn9v.png

"Two ballistic missiles from North Florida were launched into the Sea of Japan this week garnering criticism from Japanese Prime Minister Shinto Abe and South Floridan President Charlie Crist. When asked about these recent developments, a representative from the Democratic People's Republic of Florida stated that Supreme Leader Rick Scott had not ordered the testing of any experimental weapons and that the missiles were not of North Floridan origin. Now onto the recent gubernatorial elections in the state of Korea between U.S Representative Moon Jae-in and local businessman Kim Jong-Un."

Reminds me of that meme where the Candians are the Proto-Hulk during war but they just became Endgame Hulk when that doesn't even matter.

View attachment 481597

"Two ballistic missiles from North Florida were launched into the Sea of Japan this week garnering criticism from Japanese Prime Minister Shinto Abe and South Floridan President Charlie Crist. When asked about these recent developments, a representative from the Democratic People's Republic of Florida stated that Supreme Leader Rick Scott had not ordered the testing of any experimental weapons and that the missiles were not of North Floridan origin. Now onto the recent gubernatorial elections in the state of Korea between U.S Representative Moon Jae-in and local businessman Kim Jong-Un."
Um where did the Crimea go?

20190908_140813 - Copy.jpg

I was looking at a map I bought at the Missouri-Yellowstone Confluence Center, and I notice that the Souris River in Renville County created a very specific shape that lends this image. Little Montana, North Dakota.

Last edited: