American Magic: The Sequel (2005-present)

Do you think that Donald Trump Jr. will end up in the news. I like the idea of working for his father in law Charles kushner. I also like the idea of chalres adovidng his 2005 slap one the wrist 14 month priosn term only for his to be arrested at latter and get alonger term and sent to the same prison as the Donald. Donald trump jr and his brother in law Jarred Kunhser teaming up to try and break their father out jail and smuggle them out of the country. I also like the idea of the Kim Jong nam succding Kim Il Jong instead of kim jong um. I think that Nam would open north korea. I like the idea of the kunsher company investing in Kim Jong Nam North Korea. I feel that Kim jong nam, Donald trump jr. and jarred kunsher. If donald jr. and Jarred try sumglling thier father out the country perhaps a kim jong um rulled norht korea would be where they would try to sumggle to. Either priosn break fails and doanld jr and jarred join the fathers in jial or succesed and the trumps and kusnher in north korea s causlties of a fialed kim jong um coup

@Goldwind2

That would be nice, but I'm sure plenty of other users would prefer that I move the thread further forward.

Lets aks around to see peopel what to see the donald joined in prison by his eldest son, broken out smuggled into a kim jong Nam run north Korea only to shot during a failed kim jong um coup, or be left forgoten rotting in jail. I like the second option the best. It would provide a sensational and ironic end (ironic since otl Donald trump is trying to buddy up with kim jong um) a donald trump bio pic.

Entertainment News for Late July 2006
Congressional hearings concerning Hearst Entertainment's proposed purchase of Paramount Communications will begin after summer recess.
- Washington Post

20th Century Fox's parent company Time Inc sees its stock price take a nose dive after Fox's American Crime Story failed to unseat Disney's Bonkers from the top spot at the box office.
- Variety

Ridley Scott: "For my film to get absolutely blown out at the box office by basically a spiritual successor of Roger Rabbit is a devastating blow to me as a filmmaker."
- TMZ

Tony Scott: "First time I've seen Ridley cry in maybe 35 or 40 years."
- The Hollywood Reporter

Quentin Tarantino's long rumored acquisition of Blockbuster Video finalized.
- The New York Times

Last edited:
Ridley Scott: "For my film to get absolutely blown out at the box office by basically a spiritual successor of Roger Rabbit is a devastating blow to me as a filmmaker."
- TMZ

Tony Scott: "First time I've seen Ridley cry in maybe 35 or 40 years."
- The Hollywood Reporter

Ridley, calm down. Both films are going to stand the test of time no matte what. And you'll still get your royalties from American Crime Story (I hope.)

Quentin Tarantino's long rumored acquisition of Blockbuster Video finalized.
- The New York Times

So El Ray gonna be a video chain instead of a cable channel?

Studio heads as of 2006

Disney (HQ: Burbank, CA)
- Jerry Bruckheimer (CEO)
- George Lucas (Hyperion)
- Don Bluth (Walt Disney Classic Animation)
- Pete Docter (Walt Disney Feature Animation aka the B-Squad)

Amblin (HQ: Universal City, CA)
- Steven Spielberg (CEO)
- Kathleen Kennedy (Geffen)
- Frank Marshall (Geffen)
- Andrew Adamson (DreamWorks SKG)

Warner Bros (HQ: Burbank, CA)
- Kevin Feige (CEO)
- Tom Ruegger (Warner Bros Animation)

United Artists (HQ: Atlanta, GA)
- Barbara Broccoli (Co-chair; CEO)
- Michael G Wilson (Co-chair)
- Mark Evanier (Film Roman)
- Betty Cohen (Chair; Cartoon Network)
- Sam Register (Vice chair; Cartoon Network)

Lionsgate (HQ: Vancouver, BC)
- Frank Giustra (Founder; CEO)

Hemdale (HQ: Santa Monica & London)
- James Cameron (Chair; CEO)
- Britt Allcroft (Vice chair; President)
- Tiffany Ward (Vice president)

Republic (HQ: Boston, MA)
- Ben Affleck (Co-chair)
- Matt Damon (Co-chair)

Hanna-Barbera (HQ: Greater Los Angeles)
- Michael Eisner (Chairman)
- Bob Iger (President)
- Seth MacFarlane (Head of Production)
- Steve Jobs (Board Member)

Universal (HQ: Universal City, CA)
- Brian Grazer (Co-chair)
- Ron Howard (Co-chair)
- Gary Goldman (President; Gemini Animation)

TriMark (HQ: Greater Los Angeles)
- Mark Amin (Founder)
- Michael Jackson (Board Member)
- Bob Johnson (Board Member)
- Steve Wozniak (Board Member)

RKO Radio Pictures (HQ: Downtown Los Angeles)
- Chuck Norris (Chairman)

Paramount Pictures (HQ: Hollywood)
- Brad Grey (CEO)

Columbia-Tristar (HQ: Greater Los Angeles)
- Michael E. Uslan (CEO)

20th Century Fox (HQ: Greater Los Angeles)
- Jim Gianopulos (CEO)

Grand Diamond (HQ: Culver City, CA)
- David Kirschner (CEO)
- Noel C Bloom (COO)

USA Network Group (HQ: New York)
- Peter Schneider (CEO)
- Margaret Loesch (Chair; Nickelodeon)

Charm City Entertainment (Dual HQ: Baltimore, MD & Greater Los Angeles)
- Rachel Stone (trustee)
- Barry Levinson (trustee)
- John Waters (trustee)

Saban Brands (HQ: Greater Los Angeles)
- Haim Saban (Chairman)
- Joe Roth (CEO; Revolution Studios)

Jim Henson Entertainment (HQ: Greater Los Angeles)
- Jim Henson (chairman emeritus)
- Brian Henson (CEO)
- Lisa Henson (President)
- Cheryl Henson (Liaison to Berkshire-Hathaway)
- Bob Shaye (Founder; New Line Cinema)
- Toby Emmerich (President; New Line Cinema)

Oldnavy do you remaber my suggestion for a sequal series to steven universe (most lilkely called The new adventures of steven universe) that comes out in the date the otl steven universe comes out. do you rember my sugestion involing the crafer and the steven advoitry. . You may want to watch steven univers post steven universe movie theory videos to gain idea to expand on my idea

Speaking of CU's, Archie and Harvey's long forgotten superhero lineups should each be getting one down the line.

I don't like the idea of disney contorling the marvel image and havery superheo cinematic universe. 3 major major super hero cinematic universe is too much for one company in my.Still disney is in a a minor dark age i think they should sell someing and the havary charactrs would be a good idea. I like the idea of abaodned golden age character like those form fox and centur being revied by genimai .Also does any think that some image major creators and character may end up at gennia or somewher. Plus how about butterflying the failed ultraverse cartoon so abc can make a succful live action ultraverse show or movie

Hey Arnold!: The Jungle Movie
hey-arnold-the-jungle-movie-trailer-0.jpg

Released July 21, 2006 by Hanna-Barbera Pictures

Production Companies
Fuzzy Door
Snee-Oosh
Charm City

Directed by
Tuck Tucker

Executive Producers
Craig Bartlett
Seth MacFarlane

Written by
Craig Bartlett
Steve Viksten
Rachel Stone-Abbott
Seth MacFarlane
Jonathan Greenberg
Joe Purdy

IOTL, the original TV series ended in the Spring of 2004 on the famous cliffhanger episode "The Journal." ITTL, the key plot points from that episode are tacked on to the beginning of the film for an 86 minute running time.

The leitmotifs that Jim Lang had originally written for the show are still used in heaping spoonfuls, while the rest of the musical score was composed by Michael Giacchino, who had scored The Incredibles for RKO.

The major plot points still remain the same, with Arnold and his friends embarking on a field trip to the fictional South American kingdom of San Lorenzo. Suddenly the trip gets way out of the hand, and the only way our heroes can get home is through the ancient ruins where Arnold learns the truth about his parents' whereabouts.

VOICES
Angus T Jones as Arnold Shortman
Malcolm David Kelley as Gerald Johansson
Francesca Marie Smith as Helga Pataki
Anndi McAfee as Phoebe Heyerdahl
Justin Shenkarow as Harold Berman
Dan Castellaneta as Phil Shortman
Tress MacNielle as Gertrude Shortman
Seth MacFarlane as Pigeon Man, Oskar and Mr Huynh
Carlos Alazraqui as Eduardo
Alfred Molina as Lasombra
Danny Cooksey as the Stoop Kid
Dom Irrera as Ernie Potts
Maurice LaMarche as Big Bob

Upon its release, Hey Arnold!: The Jungle Movie took the top spot at the box office. Bonkers, which had been the number one movie in America for two weeks, dropped down to second. American Crime Story, released by 20th Century Fox, sank to fifth place, as two other films were released that same weekend. Revolution Studios' Little Man and Universal's You, Me and Dupree took third and fourth place respectively.

banner_2413.jpg

CRITICAL RECEPTION

"I'd never thought I'd live to see the day that freaking HANNA-BARBERA would be a viable competitor against a heavyweight like Disney."
- The Indianapolis Star

"I saw adults who came to see this picture without any kids. Perhaps their stomachs were too weak for American Crime Story."
- The New Orleans Times-Picayune

"The timing for this film's release doesn't get any better than this, with many incoming college freshmen having been kids when the show launched."
- The Washington Post

"Shortman was his last name this whole time?!!!"
- The Houston Chronicle

"This film's time at the top of the charts will be extremely short, with Columbia bringing out The Dark Knight Begins next weekend."
- The Los Angeles Times

"A studio once notorious for limited animation, formulaic concepts and wraparound backgrounds challenging the Disney juggernaut? Are we living in Bizarro World??!!"
- The New York Post.​

Last edited:
hey-arnold-the-jungle-movie-trailer-0.jpg

Released July 21, 2006 by Hanna-Barbera Pictures

Production Companies
Fuzzy Door
Snee-Oosh
Charm City

Directed by
Tuck Tucker

Executive Producers
Craig Bartlett
Seth MacFarlane

Written by
Craig Bartlett
Steve Viksten
Rachel Stone-Abbott
Seth MacFarlane
Jonathan Greenberg
Joe Purdy

IOTL, the original TV series ended in the Spring of 2004 on the famous cliffhanger episode "The Journal." ITTL, the key plot points from that episode are tacked on to the beginning of the film for an 86 minute running time.

The leitmotifs that Jim Lang had originally written for the show are still used in heaping spoonfuls, while the rest of the musical score was composed by Michael Giacchino, who had scored The Incredibles for RKO.

The major plot points still remain the same, with Arnold and his friends embarking on a field trip to the fictional South American kingdom of San Lorenzo. Suddenly the trip gets way out of the hand, and the only way our heroes can get home is through the ancient ruins where Arnold learns the truth about his parents' whereabouts.

VOICES
Angus T Jones as Arnold Shortman
Malcolm David Kelley as Gerald Johansson
Francesca Marie Smith as Helga Pataki
Anndi McAfee as Phoebe Heyerdahl
Justin Shenkarow as Harold Berman
Dan Castellaneta as Phil Shortman
Tress MacNielle as Gertrude Shortman
Seth MacFarlane as Pigeon Man, Oskar and Mr Huynh
Carlos Alazraqui as Eduardo
Alfred Molina as Lasombra
Danny Cooksey as the Stoop Kid
Dom Irrera as Ernie Potts
Maurice LaMarche as Big Bob

Upon its release, Hey Arnold!: The Jungle Movie took the top spot at the box office. Bonkers, which had been the number one movie in America for two weeks, dropped down to second. American Crime Story, released by 20th Century Fox, sank to fifth place, as two other films were released that same weekend. Revolution Studios' Little Man and Warner Bros' Lake House took third and fourth place respectively.

banner_2413.jpg

CRITICAL RECEPTION

"I'd never thought I'd live to see the day that freaking HANNA-BARBERA would be a viable competitor against a heavyweight like Disney."
- The Indianapolis Star

"I saw adults who came to see this picture without any kids. Perhaps their stomachs were too weak for American Crime Story."
- The New Orleans Times-Picayune

"The timing for this film's release doesn't get any better than this, with many incoming college freshmen having been kids when the show launched."
- The Washington Post

"Shortman was his last name this whole time?!!!"
- The Houston Chronicle

"This film's time at the top of the charts will be extremely short, with Columbia bringing out The Dark Knight Begins next weekend."
- The Los Angeles Times

"A studio once notorious for limited animation, formulaic concepts and wraparound backgrounds challenging the Disney juggernaut? Are we living in Bizarro World??!!"
- The New York Post.​

Maybe ITTL, HB will actually make that unmade Wacky Races reboot this year.

The Dark Knight Begins
maxresdefault.jpg

The Dark Knight Begins

Released July 28, 2006 by Columbia Pictures

Directed by
Christopher Nolan

Producers
Christopher Nolan
David S. Goyer
Michael E. Uslan

Written by
Christopher Nolan
David S. Goyer

Production Companies
Syncopy
National Comics

Music
Hans Zimmer

hqdefault.jpg

"Nice coat!"

CAST
Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne/Batman
Liam Neeson as Henri Ducard/Ra's Al Ghul
Morgan Freeman as Lucius Fox
Michael Caine as Alfred Pennyworth
Neil Patrick Harris as Edward Nygma/The Riddler
Katie Holmes as Rachel Dawes
Gary Oldman as James Gordon

The first act of The Dark Knight Begins deals with the murder of Bruce Wayne's parents and the years Bruce spends overseas honing his fighting skills. ITTL, the main villain for The Dark Knight Begins is Edward Nygma aka The Riddler. The egotistical Riddler spends much of his screen time concocting complex puzzles, riddles and mysteries in an attempt to prove his supposed intellectual superiority over the Caped Crusader. We get to see more of the detective side of Batman with every cipher and clue the Riddler purposely leaves behind at crime scenes all over Gotham City.

musicartsculture_movies2-1-f43a405a37bb0c55.jpg

64e8a7f7248bbdefb981232a558d507d.jpg

Teaser poster.