The Iron Eagle: An Adolf Hitler Presidency

Is this TL Good so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Calvin's The Man, Calvin's Got A Plan (Hitler vs Coolidge) - 1
"I'll help you, for your vision for a strong and united America is just what this nation needs", the Wolverine millionaire said. He nodded agreeably at the end, indicating not only his support but his genuine desire that the Lone Star Catholic succeeded.

"Excellent", replied the delighted Texan. His body tensed itself up in the Great Lakes cold, otherwise he would have slapped himself silly over the giddy feeling residing within himself.

Washington D.C., January 1925:

A new year had sprung up, and with it came hope for greater fortune in the future. The degredation and derisiveness of the previous regime had been set aside, with an ingenious New England Yank at the helm. He had left his Secretary of the Treasury Andrew Mellon to guide the economy with a gentle hand, from scientific taxation to almost nonexistent regulation. His Revenue Act of 1924, greatly opposed by the Texan

(Gonna finish this update tomorrow guys, I have the general idea/write up but will complete and perfect it tomorrow.)

Last edited:
OMG the unholy union is concluded
Ford has unlimited financial resources and connection in Politics and Economics in USA
and Hitler even a more Dangerous man, as his Austrian counterpart, getting access to that...

OMG the unholy union is concluded
Ford has unlimited financial resources and connection in Politics and Economics in USA
and Hitler even a more Dangerous man, as his Austrian counterpart, getting access to that...
Well I would not say more dangerous ITTL he’s a racist asshole who wants to bring his ideals nationwide but he’s not genocidal

Well I would not say more dangerous ITTL he’s a racist asshole who wants to bring his ideals nationwide but he’s not genocidal

let me express it like this:

The Austrian Version was uneducated fanatic genocidal racist a-hole, who dominated a extrem bunch of racist a-holes, who act in brute force.
The Texas Version is well educated, literate, good manners of a racist a-hole, that controls a group well educated racist men, who act intelligent.

i consider the Last one far more dangerous to democracy as the brute force dictator version...

let me express it like this:

The Austrian Version was uneducated fanatic genocidal racist a-hole, who dominated a extrem bunch of racist a-holes, who act in brute force.
The Texas Version is well educated, literate, good manners of a racist a-hole, that controls a group well educated racist men, who act intelligent.

i consider the Last one far more dangerous to democracy as the brute force dictator version...
Still with some KKK radicals or other Racial segregation people in the mix this could overall still End much worse the OTL, mainly because of that possibility and because he has a much larger power base as a nation and state TTL.

huh this got updated while i was reading guderians memoirs surprisingly

ford and hittler..an unholy union
maybe hittler will call the ford "the people's car"
either way being in with the auto industry is a good start for his upcoming campaign

KKK radicals
Iirc it's been established Hitler is an enemy of the Klan simply because of the Klan's anti-Catholicism. We also need to be clear about the scope and purpose of the Second Klan. While yes of course it's true that they were anti-black, the emphasis was placed far more on Catholics, Jews, and foreign born minorities (many of whom were catholic or Jewish). I can't find the specific quote from my school documents right now, but a notable Klansman preacher clearly specified the Klan opposed Catholics first, Jews second, and Blacks third. This is an age of moralism where the Klan is more of a group of radical protestant Christians seeking to impose theocratic institutions like Prohibition, and because of it they gained a lot of ground in the Midwest and West. They were also spurred on by the Red Scare with their solid stance against Communists and Anarchists.

Edit: Perfect example of my point. St. Patrick representing the Irish Catholics.
KKK_-_St_Patricks_Dau_%28cr%29.jpg

The kkk admonishing another group for intolerance? How shocking.
I get that it's a joke, but not quite true. The Klan's big worry was that Catholics sought to change the United States and that they were more loyal to the Pope in Rome than they were to the United States. Ironically the Klan used the separation of Church and State as one of their big points against Catholics as for the vast majority of history, the Catholic Church was the highest authority in Europe and later on often an integral piece of government.

huh this got updated while i was reading guderians memoirs surprisingly

ford and hitler..an unholy union
maybe hittler will call the ford "the people's car"
either way being in with the auto industry is a good start for his upcoming campaign

So Unrealistic is the Idea not,
That Hitler promote a "cheap car for every American" that cost under $5000
What Ford build under codename "Model C" in 1930s...

Not gonna lie, I'd love to hear Hitler rant in a heavy Texan accent.

IT'S NOT MAH FAULT! IT'S THE DAMN NIGGERS, JEWS, AND UPPITY YANKEES WHO NEVER KNOW THEIR DAMN PLACE!

Note: I am not trying to be racist. I am just imagining what Texas Hitler would rant about.

IT'S NOT MAH FAULT! IT'S THE DAMN NIGGERS, JEWS, AND UPPITY YANKEES WHO NEVER KNOW THEIR DAMN PLACE!

Note: I am not trying to be racist. I am just imagining what Texas Hitler would rant about.
Umm... I don't know if using that one word that starts with an n and ends with an r is a ban worthy offense, even when used in this context.

I mean I think he'd swap it out for Damn "Mexi-Cans and Orientals" that seems to be more what @IntellectuallyHonestRhino is going for in terms of his racism. Plus being a dick towards Northeners would screw him politically.

Again, I am only describing what an extremely racist Texas demagogue would've said in the time period.
Oh, I'm no offended or anything, I'm just wondering if using that word is ban worthy, even if from the perspective of another person or in a historical (or rather alt-historical) context.

Status
Not open for further replies.