American Magic: The Sequel (2005-present)

Oldnavy I know you said that luna park just reused a lot of their rides form old parks in heritage city but the failed otl heritage city park was supposed to themed to the great empires of Africa like Egypt shoagia Ghana Kongo and the great Zimbabwe. I think it should also have a section based on modern Nigeria , the African diaspora (Think Africa American and Brizail Africans) and section based on the africa of the futrue. If I come up some afircan section blurbs Will you update the hertiage city post.Ps. whats next

I don't know whether to congratulate you, or to kiss you. This deserves to be hung up in a museum.

One gripe, though. Does The Shnookums and Meat Funny Cartoon Show still exist ITTL? Because, if not, I'd like to see why you went with that nomenclature in particular...

Same here man! This movie needs to be preserved for all time.

Reaction to Bonkers (2006 live action/animated film)
Of all the things Disney could adapt into film, they chose to bring the most fucking batshit insane show they ever made onto the big screen...and somehow it works!
- Nostalgia Chick; 2011 YouTube clip.

Of course, this isn't the first time Disney has skewered a certain disgraced rival animator. The whole Hellfire song from the Hunchback of Notre Dame could've easily been just John K singing about Blair. Note the E sound when Frollo tells the guard "Get out, you Eediot!" And let's not forget Frollo's overall behavior towards Esmeralda in some scenes, especially the part where he sniffs her hair. In Bonkers, Jason Kentucky's initials, JK, should have been an obvious clue, but somehow even that went over a few viewers' heads.
- The Boston Globe

Thanks to a magical place called the internet, Hulk-Bonkers will live on as an endless meme.
- Imaxination1980; 2012 YouTube clip.

Couldn't have pictured anyone other than John Goodman as Lucky. He played that part so perfectly!
- The Charlotte Observer

Do your mental health a favor. Skip American Crime Story and go see Bonkers a second, third or fourth time instead.
- The Columbus Dispatch

Blair was at the Scottrade Center for the premiere. Her appearance last night was probably the happiest anyone has seen her in the last decade.
- The St Louis Post-Dispatch

That rendition of "Smile, Darn Ya, Smile!" at the very end was a great way to tie the film in with the Roger Rabbit trilogy.
- The Arizona Republic

Uma Thurman: "When it came down to deciding with my agent which film to do next after I did Be Cool [released last year by Turner], it came down to Bonkers for Disney or My Super Ex-Girlfriend for Fox. Frankly, I'm pretty surprised by how well Bonkers has performed at the box office."
- Appearance on Regis and Kelly.

You guys have no idea how much of a coup it was to get Bob Zemeckis to team up with Richard Williams again for this project.
- Peter Travers; The Rolling Stone

By summer's end, we will see if Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, Bonkers or Sinister Six, the latter of which comes out this Christmas, will be the next billion dollar box office hit for Disney.
- The Wall Street Journal

Last edited:
Of all the things Disney could adapt into film, they chose to bring the most fucking batshit insane show they ever made onto the big screen...and somehow it works!
- Nostalgia Chick; 2011 YouTube clip.

Of course, this isn't the first time Disney has skewered a certain disgraced rival animator. The whole Hellfire song from the Hunchback of Notre Dame could've easily been just John K singing about Blair. Note the E sound when Frollo tells the guard "Get out, you Eediot!" And let's not forget Frollo's overall behavior towards Esmeralda in some scenes, especially the part where he sniffs her hair. In Bonkers, Jason Kentucky's initials, JK, should have been an obvious clue, but somehow even that went over a few viewers' heads.
- The Boston Globe

Thanks to a magical place called the internet, Hulk-Bonkers will live on as an endless meme.
- Imaxination1980; 2012 YouTube clip.

Couldn't have pictured anyone other than John Goodman as Lucky. He played that part so perfectly!
- The Charlotte Observer

Do your mental health a favor. Skip American Crime Story and go see Bonkers a second, third or fourth time instead.
- The Columbus Dispatch

Blair was at the Scottrade Center for the premiere. Her appearance last night was probably the happiest anyone has seen her in the last decade.
- The St Louis Post-Dispatch

That rendition of "Smile, Darn Ya, Smile!" at the very end was a great day to tie the film in with the Roger Rabbit trilogy.
- The Arizona Republic

Uma Thurman: "When it came down to deciding with my agent which film to do next after I did Be Cool [released last year by Turner], it came down to Bonkers for Disney or My Super Ex-Girlfriend for Fox. Frankly, I'm pretty surprised by how well Bonkers has performed at the box office."
- Appearance on Regis and Kelly.

You guys have no idea how much of a coup it was to get Bob Zemeckis to team up with Richard Williams again for this project.
- Peter Travers; The Rolling Stone

By summer's end, we will see if Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, Bonkers or Sinister Six, the latter of which comes out this Christmas, will be the next billion dollar box office hit for Disney.
- The Wall Street Journal

Will there be a bonkers 2. If so why not have it follow Bonkers and Miranda on a missing toon case. The missing toon is of course Roger Rabbit. Meanwhile Lucky is on the trail of a mysterious toon criminal called rotten rabbit. It is latter revealed that rotten rabbit is roger rabbit possessed by the doom symboite

Shnookums and Meat appeared mostly on Raw Toonage in place of Marsupilami, which Eisner licensed ITTL for Hanna-Barbera.

Well, that's good. In fact, out of all the Raw Toonage shorts, including those from its spinoffs, I feel that Marsupilami got the short end of the stick when it came to making a whole show out of it. I mean, unlike RT and Bonkers, where it was easy to fill in 30 minutes of programming(albeit for different reasons), Marsupilami had the misfortune of two different shorts occupying the same slot. Meaning that one of the shorts became lost media by now. Unfortunately, it was the one with the creative concept that lost to the John K. ripoff.

So, yeah, this is a better outcome for the show. Bonkers still exists, and is MUCH more popular if he can get his own movie! Shnookums and Meat may still get their series on the air. And Totally Tasteless Video will remain the only obscurity on the show. It all checks out, in my opinion.

Will there be a bonkers 2. If so why not have it follow Bonkers and Miranda on a missing toon case. The missing toon is of course Roger Rabbit. Meanwhile Lucky is on the trail of a mysterious toon criminal called rotten rabbit. It is latter revealed that rotten rabbit is roger rabbit possessed by the doom symboite

That's a good idea. But still wait maybe 5 years on that.

Screenshot from the Sinister Six trailer with Sandman (Thomas Haden Church) fighting Spidey (Leonardo DiCaprio).
maxresdefault.jpg

This trailer is attached to the following films:
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (Disney; Bruckheimer)
Bonkers (Disney; Amblin/Legendary)
Hey Arnold Jungle Movie (Hanna-Barbera; Charm City/Snee-Oosh) Coming July 21st
The Dark Knight Begins (Columbia; Syncopy/Legendary) Coming in August​

Althogh Donald Trump is in jail does anybody like the idea of some other billionaire taking over the apprentice. How about Charles kusher. I like idea of him taking over the appernatice because he the father of turmp's son inlaw Jarred Kushner. We would have butterfly his 2005 minor jail sentence thou. Does any body think it pauble that Donald Trump Jr. be able to contiunce the apperntice project as a tributie to his father. I also like the idea of Donald Jr. ending up some time around 2011. Does anybody think he would be bold enough to try and break his father out of jail and try to smuggle him out of the country to have plastic surrcy so he can start life anew. Ofcourse the prison break fails and donald jr' joins donald sr.

I think it would be a idea to have a Steven universe squeal premiere on otl date of Steven universe. I got some ideas for the Steven squeal series based on theory videos about the Steven universe movie. The idea is the diamonds were created by some powerful god like entity I like to call the crafter. The crafter is normally busty in other parts of the universe but sometimes he checks in on the gems. During his latest checkup he found about Steven's revelation and he doesn't like it. So he destroys the diamonds and replace them new gems called the cubic zirconium authority. The sequel series begins with a movie involving the entity sending pink zicroim to destroy Steven and the earth. Pink zirconium fails and steven and crystal gems had in and take down the remaining three zircum before takign down the crafter. I picture the crafter as being an even biger controll freak and prefectionist the white diamond and having a creative sprite and flamming haterd for anything he didn't desgin. Beside the gems the crafter has made wooden people , staue like stone people, metal people and maybe blobs of paint like substances. l people who have a habit o I also like the idea of a demison hopping story arc where steven meet alternate verison of himslef who mother were a diamond other then pink diamond. The four Steven form an organization called the steven authority, the Steven Advisory (the four steven are more about giving guidance then orders) or the Steven couincal

American Crime Story: Sick Little Monkey
american20171116_0.jpg

American Crime Story: Sick Little Monkey
Released on July 14, 2006 by 20th Century Fox

Production companies
Regency Enterprises
Scott Free

Produced and directed by
Ridley Scott

Screenplay by
Ryan Murphy with Scott Alexander and Larry Karaszewski

Music by
James Newton Howard

CAST
Paul Feig as John Kricfalusi
grid-cell-26878-1422507060-5.jpg
129427_1_large.jpg

Emily Osment as Blair
hqdefault.jpg

Walt Flanagan as Eddie Fitzgerald
Walt_Flanagan_Net_Worth.jpeg
image6.jpg

Tobey Maguire as Chris Savino
tobey-maguire-young.png
Chris%20Savino%20main.jpg

Jared Leto as Bob Camp
Jared-Leto-2006.jpg
bigdork1.jpg

Alec Baldwin as Donald Trump
alec-baldwin-donald-trump.jpg

Chazz Palminteri as Ralph Bakshi
61wlFlIkHoL._SX385_.jpg
v1.bjs3NDQ1NjM7ajsxODE4ODsxMjAwOzU0MDs3MjA

Wil Wheaton as Danny Antonucci
Mike O'Malley as Obie Scott Wade
Jeff Daniels as District Attorney Michael Cherkasky
Morgan Freeman and Joe Mantegna as Detectives Pittman and Matthews respectively
Nathan Lane as Judge Orazio Bellantoni
Evan Handler as Alan Dershowitz

American Crime Story takes the viewer on a journey into the dirty mind of John Kricfalusi (Paul Feig) the man who was once hailed for ushering in a new era of television animation in the early 1990's. It also explores Kricfalusi's fondness for underage girls, culminating in the abduction of Blair (Emily Osment). The film devotes a generous amount of running time in the second act to the White Bronco chase that came to be known as The Day the Laughter Died.

The trial itself serves as the third act. Outside of the courtroom, Kricfalusi's former colleagues and rivals band together to offer their support to Blair. Testimonies from Bob Camp (Jared Leto), Danny Antonucci (Wil Wheaton) and Obie Scott Wade (Mike O'Malley) are portrayed as smooth sailing, but it is not until Chris Savino (Tobey Maguire) is cross-examined by Kricfalusi's lawyer Alan Dershowitz (Evan Handler) that the drama picks up. When Blair takes the stand, two more former Kricfalusi colleagues, Daniel Abbott (Tom Hardy) and Lynne Naylor (Thora Birch), are each excused from testifying at the last minute by Judge Bellantoni (Nathan Lane). Kricfalusi then takes the stand and shouts at Blair to the point of tears. Kricfalusi then berates Eddie Fitzgerald (Walt Flanagan), his driver in the Bronco chase, for having accepted a plea deal in exchange for a lesser sentence. The verdict serves as the climax, and the film ends with Kricfalusi paraded into USP Leavenworth by corrections officers.

Upon its release, American Crime Story received high marks from critics for its casting and dramatic pace. However, some reviewers, like Leonard Maltin of Entertainment Tonight, warned that, out of all the films he has reviewed throughout his career, the scenes of Blair's encounter with Kricfalusi and the Bronco chase were the hardest scenes to watch.

The Arizona Republic did have one nitpick:
"To be honest, seeing Fanboy from Mallrats get interrogated by Fat Tony and God from Bruce Almighty was quite terrifying and hilarious all at once."

The San Diego Union Tribune had this to say:
"Sorry folks, the tears flowing from Emily Osment's cheeks when she takes the stand were NOT, and I repeat, NOT digital. She actually cried on cue during filming! She said her big brother taught her how to do it, 'cause that was how he landed The Sixth Sense!"

And let's not forget one famous quote from the Columbus Dispatch:

But then again, the Detroit Free-Press had this to say about Paul Feig's performance:
"Feig's resemblance to Kricfalusi is so spot-on, so uncanny, it made American Crime Story way too real to just be a movie."

At the box office, American Crime Story was crushed by Disney's Bonkers, which came out the previous week.​

And let's not forget one famous quote from the Columbus Dispatch:

At the box office, American Crime Story was crushed by Disney's Bonkers, which came out the previous week.​

THANK GOD!

Can we also fix it so that Jim Cummings never marries Stephanie? She nearly destroyed the poor man's career this year and he deserves someone better anyway.

@Roger Redux
@Igeo654

This just in:

Judge Lance Ito of the Los Angeles Superior Court issues a restraining order to a woman named Stephanie Jardon, who had been stalking cartoon voice actor Jim Cummings all around the county for the past five years.
- The LA Times.