Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
United States of Bolivia-Peru that forms after after a Pacific War draw. Follow it up with a Evo Morales type figure coming to power and incorporating successfully rebellious Mapuche.

There is an historical one used by the Peru–Bolivian Confederation (1838-1839) which appears to have combined both countries' arms in a wreath on a red field (a number of differing reconstruction can be find online). Maybe it would have been readopted or at least a variant of it might have been.

Can somebody please make a 125 star us flag, I ended up finding a map with 124 states and then I added North Colorado to it so I was wondering if someone could make a flag for it.

There is an historical one used by the Peru–Bolivian Confederation (1838-1839) which appears to have combined both countries' arms in a wreath on a red field (a number of differing reconstruction can be find online). Maybe it would have been readopted or at least a variant of it might have been.

At least for the second scenario, the flag would need a lot more indigenous influence, seeing as it would rely on a successful Mapuche revolt to weaken its perennial rivals in Chile and Argentina.

At least for the second scenario, the flag would need a lot more indigenous influence, seeing as it would rely on a successful Mapuche revolt to weaken its perennial rivals in Chile and Argentina.

maybe retain the design described above but add the mapuche emblem (the circular one below) to the other 2 emblems though probably have all 3 combined in a single shield.

200px-Flag_of_the_Mapuches.svg.png

If anyone would like to help me out, I would love to have a Wikipedia style electoral map of the Confederate States of America with some specific changes to OTL border, including border states of Maryland, Kentucky, the southern half of Missouri, Oklahoma, and the entire New Mexico Territory, along with West Virginia still being a part of Virginia. I would love to do it myself but sadly I absolutely suck at map making.

Reply to this message for further specifics if you are interested in helping.

Can someone wrap some text into the white circle on this flag? <snip>
I'm unsure if I want the font in black or red (the same shade of red as the thinner circle), so if it's not too much trouble could you do a red version and a black version?
How about these?
NASDA_1988_ESA_xyz_1996_Amalthea__for_NK_Ryzov__FG.png NASDA_1988_ESA_xyz_1996_Amalthea__Red__for_NK_Ryzov__FG.png (click the thumbnails for the full-size images, 1600x1024)

Provincial flags of Haiti after Trujillo genocides the island. Maybe rename it Quesqueya, or better yet, just name everything after the dictator like they did on the other side of the island.

Could anyone make me a flag of an Atlantis dominated by sapient sharks? I would recommend using the Neptune and Aquarius astrological symbols; with two Aquarius symbols flanking the Neptune symbol, which may go in the center of the flag. As for colors, I would use azure, white and maybe gold.

il_794xN.1235604292_7umj.jpg

Aquarius Symbol

neptune-symbol-icon-black-color-flat-style-simple-vector-20434578.jpg

Neptune Symbol (original)

1200px-Neptune_symbol_alternate.svg.png

Alternate Neptune sign

Could anyone make me a flag of an Atlantis dominated by sapient sharks? I would recommend using the Neptune and Aquarius astrological symbols; with two Aquarius symbols flanking the Neptune symbol, which may go in the center of the flag. As for colors, I would use azure, white and maybe gold.

Since this is a shark atlantis, what about something with teeth ?

shark-atlantis.png

Starforce

Banned
Can someone find me a worlda map or a map that has subdivisions of nations, but not the absurdly tiny ones or with nations without them at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.