Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

Just played my first Savinkovist Russia game after going as the CSA for my first game. My god, that's satisfying after the mire and muddle of the ACW. A clean few years of buildup, then you're smashing enemies like tenpins all over the map. Got pretty sloppy near the end, but the margin of victory was high, and and I couldn't imagine Savinkov giving a crap about more land once he's got the Tsar's old borders and a little extra for buffer.

I take it you avoided the second civil war then?

Garetor

Gone Fishin'
I take it you avoided the second civil war then?

Yeah, I figured the "Vozhd of the Peasants" wouldn't be too harsh on his workers when they're striking, and so just agreed to whatever they wanted in strikes. It did mean that I didn't get any real industrial tailwinds until I began conquering the old Russian empire and finished Pereistroika.

Hey, so it's not quite Kaiserreich but it is a Central Powers Victory thing. On discord due to the popularity of the TWR RP Conference, we started another Conference based on German victory over France in 1918 but with Britain and the Entente in power in the rest of the world. Currently we need players for Entente majors like Britain and France, so if you're interested please come by.

Submod idea for when the Chinese Rework comes out: reintroduce the AOG as a tag... specifically, as a cosmetic tag that can be applied to German East Asia if the Indochinese Revolution succeeds.

Submod idea for when the Chinese Rework comes out: reintroduce the AOG as a tag... specifically, as a cosmetic tag that can be applied to German East Asia if the Indochinese Revolution succeeds.
Well, there's also GEA's Pacific islands and OTL Malaysia/Singapore.

When did "leak" become used for "teaser/teased", anyway?
EDIT: Aw, Paneuropa is out.
Leaks are different from teasers. Teasers are material pre-planned in advance to be put out in order to keep the public engaged. Leaks are just one dev throwing something out as a way to amuse themselves. :p

AeroTheZealousOne

Monthly Donor
Leaks are different from teasers. Teasers are material pre-planned in advance to be put out in order to keep the public engaged. Leaks are just one dev throwing something out as a way to amuse themselves. :p

Hey, we missed you, Augenis! I'm a little late to the party but welcome back!

Yeah, leaks are more sanctioned whereas traders are often smaller and with less context.

Well, there's also GEA's Pacific islands and OTL Malaysia/Singapore.
Indeed, but the balance of power in the GEA would clearly shift towards the German holdings (and it was a "can be", in other words I considered it as event that could go in another direction).
The ways leaks are often used in HOI4 modding, they seem practically identical to your definition of teaser.

Indeed, but the balance of power in the GEA would clearly shift towards the German holdings (and it was a "can be", in other words I considered it as event that could go in another direction).

Unless the AOG can somehow usurp the Kaiserliche Marines control of the region and considering that said KM controls the ships, troops, and has jurisdiction over the entire region while said AOG only has control over a handful of enclaves in China enclaves which may have been lost upon the conclusion of the Indochinese Revolt due to the LEPlosion

Unless the AOG can somehow usurp the Kaiserliche Marines control of the region and considering that said KM controls the ships, troops, and has jurisdiction over the entire region while said AOG only has control over a handful of enclaves in China enclaves which may have been lost upon the conclusion of the Indochinese Revolt due to the LEPlosion
May being an important word, no?

So do you guys remember that "German Intervention in China" scenario in Darkest Hour Kaiserreich?

I've been working a bit on updating it to current lore.

unknown.png