Should we change this title to "The Big 4 comics industry"

• Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Yes but it will have to change when Image comics is formed?

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No Fawcett comics survives is a good title

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Love the Snazzy new Duds here. But where's Niles Caulder in all of this? Is he even part of the team anymore?

With Creeper, Hawk and Dove soon to be in the hands of their greatest enemies, DC will have to find some new creative writers and artists to make characters for it. Good luck to em.
I thought that having The Chief and Professor Haley made the team to big so I flipped a coin

TV shows
At 9:00 ABC released the Irvin Allen produced show The MinuteMan a time travel adventure series
PSX_20190823_153758.jpg
the Series stared
  • Robert Colbert as Jack Weston the MinuteMan
  • Laurel Goodwin as agent Irma Ardeen
  • Van Williams as the Android M.A.R.K-7
  • Elisha Cook Jr. As the eccentric Doctor Krownose
  • William Marshall as former Runaway Slave Brian Lando
  • Barbara Luna as soldier from 2007 Private Sarah King
The series known as the American Doctor who was fairly faithful to the Fawcett comics depicting World War 2 Lt. James Weaston who was drafted by MARK-7 & agent Irma Ardeen into the organization known as SATURN
Space And Time Unit Rescue Network headed by Doctor Krownose Jack Weston travels through time and Space fighting wrongs

Last edited:
At 9:00 ABC released the Irvin Allen produced show The MinuteMan a time travel adventure series View attachment 482660the Series stared
The series known as the American Doctor who was fairly faithful to the Fawcett comics depicting World War 2 Lt. James Weaston, who was drafted by MARK-7 & agent Irma Ardeen into the organization known as SATURN, Space And Time Unit Rescue Network, headed by Doctor Krownose. Jack Weston travels through time and Space fighting wrongs

And of course Roy Skelton as the voice of The Daleks. :)

At 9:00 ABC released the Irvin Allen produced show The MinuteMan a time travel adventure series View attachment 482660the Series stared
The series known as the American Doctor who was fairly faithful to the Fawcett comics depicting World War 2 Lt. James Weaston who was drafted by MARK-7 & agent Irma Ardeen into the organization known as SATURN
Space And Time Unit Rescue Network headed by Doctor Krownose Jack Weston travels through time and Space fighting wrongs
I can possibly see Minute Man replacing Quantum Leap in 80s.

If they can't..Ted Cassidy I think might be a good American alternative

Yeah, I just can't see it I'm afraid. His voice is way too deep. Daleks, by their characterisation, are supposed to be high pitched. I don't think Nation would have anyone but Skelton voice them for now.

Is there anything else we should know about before 1967 draws to a close?

Last edited:
TV
MV5BN2Q0NjRiYTAtNDJiZC00ODgyLWI4NDMtYzRmYjY3MjZjMmQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTQzMjAxMzA@._V1_.jpg
The Superman/Aquaman Hour of Adventure was a Filmation animated series that aired on CBS from 1967 to 1968. Premiering on September 9, 1967, this 60-minute program included a series of six-minute adventures featuring various DC Comics superheroes.
The segments had the following cartoons
  • The All new Superman( which had the actors from the Fletcher studios cartoon reprise their voices )
  • Aquaman
  • Superboy
  • Flash
  • Hawkman
  • Green Lantern
  • Green Arrow
  • Dollman
  • Teen Titans ( because of the Batman TV show Robin was replaced with Superboy, Mon-el would be that Superboy in the comics)
  • Justice League

View attachment 482682 The Superman/Aquaman Hour of Adventure was a Filmation animated series that aired on CBS from 1967 to 1968. Premiering on September 9, 1967, this 60-minute program included a series of six-minute adventures featuring various DC Comics superheroes.
The segments had the following cartoons
  • The All new Superman( which had the actors from the Fletcher studios cartoon reprise their voices )
  • Aquaman
  • Superboy
  • Flash
  • Hawkman
  • Green Lantern
  • Green Arrow
  • Dollman
  • Teen Titans ( because of the Batman TV show Robin was replaced with Superboy, Mon-el would be that Superboy in the comics)
  • Justice League
I a little confused. Are you saying that Mon-el is the Superboy in the cartoon ?

Also in OTL, they had crossovers with Atom and Hawkman.
Does Dollman and Hawkman have the same crossovers in the comics?
Do they crossover in the Cartoon?

250px-Fantastic4.jpg
Fantastic Four is an animated series produced by Hanna-Barbera Productions and the first animated series based on Atlas comic book series Fantastic Four.The program, featuring character designs by Alex Toth, aired on ABC from 1967 to 1968. It lasted for 20 episodes, with repeat episodes airing on ABC until the network cancelled the program. It was also rerun as part of the continuing series Hanna–Barbera's World of Super Adventure. The Show was fairly accurate to the comics however because of the Atlas Superhero show and The Spider-man cartoon stories depicting Submariner, Spider-man, and the Incredible Hulk had to be altered and replaced with original characters. The show is remembered fondly though some of the coloring changes was bizarre particularly the Black Panther's costume being Lilac colored

I a little confused. Are you saying that Mon-el is the Superboy in the cartoon ?

Also in OTL, they had crossovers with Atom and Hawkman.
Does Dollman and Hawkman have the same crossovers in the comics?
Do they crossover in the Cartoon?
  1. It's never specified which Superboy was in the Teen Titans cartoon
  2. Yes the Hawkman and Dollman comics exist
  3. No other than the Justice League & Teen Titans segments their was no crossover

Last edited:
So, the only comic company now without dedicated cartoon series' is Fawcett. Let's see if they can do catchup in the next decade.

Also, looking forward to seeing Fatman being introduced this year, along with the character that may be butterflying Super Green Beret. BTW, I've thought of a way you could introduce the idea of parallel Earths to Fawcett and also bring Captain Nazi back for the 70s after the Main Fawcett team has been created. Basically, he could be the bridge between the golden earth and the Silver Earth. Invading the latter from the former and bringing the heroes of both together to stop him.

Last edited:
I think The Chief is a better choice. He's much more distinctive, with the wheelchair and the beard.

Maybe he could join the Justice League in some capacity, maybe as their Head Scientist.

Also, thought that this new Fawcett Universe could use some extra Lore, so after doing some research on Earth-S and all the stuff that's now under their sphere, I comprised a list of a number of potential cities within that could potentially be part of the Silver Earth now and in the future. Hopefully, It'll give @THeaven a bit of inspiration, when he comes back.

Fawcett City, Illinois (The Marvel Family)
Collegeville, Maine (The Bullets, Golden Arrow?)
Puritan City, Maryland (formerly Gotham, changed due to copyright. Mr Scarlet)
New York City The Creeper, T.H.U.N.D.E.R?, Phantom Eagle?)
Washington DC (Hawk and Dove, Commando Yank?)
Carterville, Kentucky (The Hunchback?)
Junction City, California (???)
Circle City, Alabama (Missing Man?)
Hub City, Michigan (The Question)
River City, Tennessee (Odd Man)
London, England (Janus Snape)

Last edited:
Comics
PSX_20190823_214720.jpg

With DC and Atlas having some success in Animamation Beck and Binder decided to retool one of the Lieutenant Marvel for the sole purpose of setting up a cartoon series. Fatman would fail to get a cartoon picked up but he would gather a cult following appearing in back up issues of Funnyman and the Marvel Family

Comando Yank would finally get an Upgrade when CC Beck had an idea on how to make him differ from Captain America with the decision to make Tom Holton the New Comando Yank go to Vietnam. It was a controversial decision that Siegel and Shuster hated, even Ditko felt that the idea was not sound. Tom Holton: Comando Yank was not well received initially but through his membership in the the new upcoming superhero team and changing climate in the 70s Comando Yank would make his comeback

Maybe he could join the Justice League in some capacity, maybe as their Head Scientist.

Also, thought that this new Fawcett Universe could use some extra Lore, so after doing some research on Earth-S and all the stuff that's now under their sphere, I comprised a list of a number of potential cities within that could potentially be part of the Silver Earth now and in the future. Hopefully, It'll give @THeaven a bit of inspiration, when he comes back.

Fawcett City, Illinois (The Marvel Family)
Collegeville, Maine (The Bullets, Golden Arrow?)
Puritan City, Maryland (formerly Gotham, changed due to copyright. Mr Scarlet)
New York City The Creeper, T.H.U.N.D.E.R?, Phantom Eagle?)
Washington DC (Hawk and Dove, Commando Yank?)
Carterville, Kentucky (The Hunchback?)
Junction City, California (???)
Circle City, Alabama (Missing Man?)
Hub City, Michigan (The Question)
River City, Tennessee (Odd Man)
London, England (Janus Snape)
Hunchback is from Philly

View attachment 482982
With DC and Atlas having some success in Animation, Beck and Binder decided to retool one of the Lieutenant Marvels for the sole purpose of setting up a cartoon series. Fatman would fail to get a cartoon picked up, but he would gather a cult following appearing in back up issues of Funnyman and the Marvel Family.

Commando Yank would finally get an Upgrade when CC Beck had an idea on how to make him differ from Captain America, with the decision to make Tom Holton, the New Comando Yank, go to Vietnam. It was a controversial decision that Siegel and Shuster hated. Even Ditko felt that the idea was not sound. Tom Holton: Comando Yank was not well received initially but through his membership in the new upcoming superhero team and changing climate in the 70s Comando Yank would make his comeback

I noticed the lack of Any covers for the new Yank, through with the number of offensive Vietnamese caricatures on the covers, this is to be understood. Hopefully, there's a pic out there without those...unfortunate details because Super Green Beret, the template for the new Yank, looks amazing character design-wise. Rather reminds yours truly of our own Captain Hurricane. I may try working on a picture in time If I can find one.

PSX_20190825_182705.jpg

Edit I wanted to give him a title
I noticed the lack of Any covers for the new Yank, through with the number of offensive Vietnamese caricatures on the covers, this is to be understood. Hopefully, there's a pic out there without those...unfortunate details because Super Green Beret, the template for the new Yank, looks amazing character design-wise. Rather reminds yours truly of our own Captain Hurricane. I may try working on a picture in time If I can find one.
[

Last edited: