I THINK I am 100% caught up on EU. lol Also, I have started a timeline-only thread in Finished Timelines and Scenarios: https://www.alternatehistory.com/fo...s-is-this-redux-the-complete-timeline.473059/ I hope to threadmark in canon EU entries into that to form the Madness Bible, the complete book of canon. Also, for the incredibly obsessive and/or bored reader, each old chapter that gets posted in the complete thread is heavily edited with better grammar, sometimes new lines, etc.

Also, the Arkham story is all true ITTL, but the propaganda elements are pretty obvious, from the description of the Anglican archbishop cackling in his turrets to the descriptions of the native Indians.

JOKING?! About the most proletarian antiracist feminist Americanist Fascist cause?! How dare you, you un-American freedom hater!
Are you implying that the Great Pope Peter II won't be able to destroy the satanic RU and its false god and lead the Catholic Church to world domination?
How dare you , you fluids-obsessed heretic!
lNmw6pL.jpg

Also taking on a new Secret Police Uniform:
HALT. As a Member of the Illuminated people’s Security buero, you are all convicted of SUPERSTITION and FACISM. Prepare to have your Brain Corrected. EVERY MAN A GOD

THE FAMILY ARKHAM:
THE LIFE AND TIMES OF AN ALL-AMERICAN BLOODLINE
View attachment 480462

Parson and Colonial Governor Acton Arkham leads the population of Plymouth in the first Thanksgiving

The following is a propaganda pamphlet originally published as THE FAMILY ARKHAM: THE LIFE AND TIMES OF AN ALL-AMERICAN BLOODLINE (ORRA Publishing, 1927, by W. B. Scott).

The Family Arkham, as it is stylized in the way of wealthy New England antiquarian dynasties, is an ancient one, having originated in Cambridgeshire, England, many lifetimes in the distant past. By far the most famous member of this family before the 20th century was Acton Arkham (b. 1581), a Brownist parson of Nottinghamshire. It was the young Acton Arkham, the right honorable parson, who was one of the most renown Puritan ministers of his time. It was Acton Arkham and the fiery William Brewster who led the original Puritan Dissenters League out of Scrooby Manor in nothern Nottinghamshire. Scrooby was a tiny town, just a night's stop on most people's travels, but the Arkham-Brewster congregation of Puritans there would quickly become a thorn in the side of the Church of England. Archbishop Tobias Matthew came to power in 1606 and sought to purge both Puritan Dissenters and Papists from the kingdom, and he set his sights on Scrooby.

To spare you, the reader, a long, drawn-out story likely already well understood and common knowledge among the average Yankee, I shall not relate to you in full detail the story of the crackdown from the English Throne and Church upon the Puritan Dissenters League, as Archbishop Matthew no doubt cackled daemonically at the top of his manor turrets. Nor shall I recount to you the well-worn story of the flight of the hapless Puritans, now Pilgrims, from Scrooby as the loathsome authorities, coward bully-cads and thieves all, closed in upon them, ever tightening the noose of tyranny. As all school children are aware, failing to attend Church of England services, something which the Puritans had no desire to do, was punishable by fine and imprisonment. As the government cretins closed in on these brave souls, men and women of Pinnacle Blood who merely wished to worship Jehovah in their own way, they of course knew they had no other option but to leave dear Old England, the Anglo-Saxon homeland, for another realm in which to dwell in peace.
I just love how hypocritical this description Of the persecution of the puritans is on the part of the RU.

Introducing a perhaps less humorous but more chilling style of meme from Murica's Madness Meme Emporium: The House of Cards Flag Meme!

President Steele.jpg

President Steele explains to Prescott Bush why he wanted him to shoot down the Tropic Beauty (1927 colorized)

large (1).jpg

President Steele and First Lady Arkham-Custer-Steele describe their political ideology to several aides (1928 colorized)

So I have this to say: having just watched The Boys, I have never seen a fictional character that would fit more in the Madnessverse than Homelander. He's charismatic, brilliant, utterly evil and immoral, with just enough fucked in the head thrown in. Plus Antony Starr played him with all the affable evil I'd expect from Steele or Oswald.

So I have this to say: having just watched The Boys, I have never seen a fictional character that would fit more in the Madnessverse than Homelander. He's charismatic, brilliant, utterly evil and immoral, with just enough fucked in the head thrown in. Plus Antony Starr played him with all the affable evil I'd expect from Steele or Oswald.
I thought it was an okay adaptation but I LOVED the Homelander, I thought it was a much better take on the character to make him a schemer with big plans rather than a pathetic child whose acting out for attention and whose whole plan is "take over the world because no one should be able to tell me no".