Plinio Corrêa (the bolded part of the name is what they're commonly known as) was a Catholic conservative extremist. So he was authoritarian, but not super populist

So he was more or less the typical Brazilian politician, who praises God, stuffs his pockets, and denounces "communism."

Deutschpop
Now for the first post for this TL that has nothing to do with politics or geopolitics, here's Deutschpop, the genre of German-language pop music that's sweeping the world and is notorious on the internet for having fans who say "well they should've stanned Monda" in response to political assassinations on the news. No images unfortunately, as I couldn't find German boy bands or girl groups that worked for this

Deutschpop.PNG

NKJ.PNG

Monda.PNG

Last edited:
Now for the first post for this TL that has nothing to do with politics or geopolitics, here's Deutschpop, the genre of German-language pop music that's sweeping the world and is notorious on the internet for having fans who say "well they should've stanned Monda" in response to political assassinations on the news. No images unfortunately, as I couldn't find German boy bands or girl groups that worked for this

View attachment 475789
View attachment 475559
View attachment 475561
I updated the first infobox in this post with some more flavor, and also added Krautrock as an influence

View attachment 475789
View attachment 475559
View attachment 475561

So, instead of the Heavy Metal Umlaut(TM), we have random Greek letters ITTL.

Deleted member 107125

Here's the current Chancellor of Germany ITTL, Mona Levisohn. I figured I should whip this up before covering the election

View attachment 472916
She would have likely been born Ramona Kryinska because of Polish naming conventions or something.
And please do make a list of the OTL figures whose images you’re using.
Thank you!

She would have likely been born Ramona Kryinska because of Polish naming conventions or something.
And please do make a list of the OTL figures whose images you’re using.
Thank you!
She was born Krysinski because she was born in Germany as a German citizen, not in Poland or as a Polish citizen

Also the OTL figure I used for her face is Manuela Schwesig

Deleted member 107125

She was born Krysinski because she was born in Germany as a German citizen, not in Poland or as a Polish citizen
Cool

Also the OTL figure I used for her face is Manuela Schwesig
Are we allowed to use these photos without getting copyright claimed? Just asking because my planned TL might use photos of some OTL European politicians.
Thank you!
BTW this is a great timeline, what will India look like?

Are we allowed to use these photos without getting copyright claimed? Just asking because my planned TL might use photos of some OTL European politicians.
Yeah, Wikipedia photos are free to use AFAIK just like @Red Arturoist said

BTW this is a great timeline
Thanks!

what will India look like?
India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh are unified due to a sense of interfaith Indian nationalism springing up during the Indian Revolt of 1935. While there are some religious tensions they aren't nearly as bad as OTL. You can find the full world map for this TL here if you're wondering about any other countries

I slightly updated the European map for this TL to make it more loyal to the latest version of Führerreich. I also removed the Eastern European monarchies as they don't make that much sense, made Ireland still part of the British Commonwealth, and changed a few names. I'm also gonna update the first post in this thread to include the updated map

Ignore "Arabua", that was a typo that I'm too lazy to fix

FOKdCB8.jpg

2019 Swedish election
Presenting the latest Swedish election ITTL, again with the help of @Erinthecute. I was gonna do a whole Wikipage for this, but I kept procrastinating so I decided to just post it like this

General elections were held in Sweden on 1 June 2019 to elect all 353 members of the Riksdag. This was the first snap election under the 1951 constitution, breaking the 3-year cycle for the very first time. The Conservative government of Mika Boskovic, Sweden's first Prime Minister of entirely non-Swedish descent, was defeated and a Labour Party government under Kent Forsman was formed. Despite this, the Labour Party fell to its worst result in over a century (excluding when democracy was abolished from 1936 to 1951), and the parliamentary bloc formed by the Conservative Party and the Expat Swedes' Party formed the plurality in the Riksdag, marking the first time since the restoration of democracy in 1951 that the Labour Party did not hold a plurality in the Riksdag. Despite this, the Conservative bloc also lost seats, with the Motherland Party (Fosterlandspartiet in Swedish) losing seats as well. The remaining parties all gained seats, with the Green Federation soaring to its best result in its history

2019 Swedish election.png

Deleted member 107125

I slightly updated the European map for this TL to make it more loyal to the latest version of Führerreich. I also removed the Eastern European monarchies as they don't make that much sense, made Ireland still part of the British Commonwealth, and changed a few names. I'm also gonna update the first post in this thread to include the updated map

Ignore "Arabua", that was a typo that I'm too lazy to fix

FOKdCB8.jpg
How do Mashriq and Hashemite Arabia differ?