Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Map Request

I wanted to to do an ASB timeline, where a number of places from different timelines are ISoTed to a flooded Earth scenario (or a virgin Earth if u can't do that)

Locations

- Carolina from Excelsior's map (see page 10 of this map thread)
- United Provinces from the same map
- Alaska from Mr.Orwell's map (see page 43 of this map thread)
- OTL Crete
- OTL Belgrade
- OTL Wells County, North Dakota, 2010 AD
- Baffin Island from The Man In The High Castle
- OTL Kyrgyzstan, 1950 AD
- Vanhoover from My Little Pony (but place it in the centre of what would be Quebec)
- Dublin, Ireland - but without anyone under 75 years old
- Oregon City

Thank you...

Carbon2846

Banned
Okay so i had a greyscaled QBAM with NO borders at all and only major rivers. i had it like two years ago and i haven't been able to find it since. anyone got the link or willing to remake it?

Okay so i had a greyscaled QBAM with NO borders at all and only major rivers. i had it like two years ago and i haven't been able to find it since. anyone got the link or willing to remake it?
This isn't greyscaled, but is it roughly what you're looking for?
20190401 QBAM Empty with Rivers.png(click the thumbnail for the full size image)

im looking for a map of the immigration patterns of people in ancient times to atlantis. I would want the people coming mainly from n. africa and iberia, possibly some from the americas.

im terrible at making maps an will probably need more so if i can get some permanent help with this project that would be great
The project is a complete history of atlantis and some of the other lost continents thought to have existed by early european explorers.

Last edited:
@Etruscan-enthusiast35 Can you do another US map for me? This map would be as of 1783, after the Treaty of Paris, and would consist of the OTL territory of the US following that treaty, plus the colonies of Nova Scotia (which was actually Nova Scotia plus New Brunswick), Bermuda, the Bahamas, Jamaica, Grenada, Barbados, West Florida, and East Florida.

Vermont should have the additional cities that tried to join:

View attachment 479816
View attachment 479817 View attachment 479818

Additionally, side with America when it comes to the disputes over Minnesota, Michigan, and Maine.

The borders of New Spain, etc should remain as-is. Same style as the Ameriwank map.
otherusrequest.png

I would like to apologize in advance if this sounds rude, but I'm kind of good on the requests for now.

Bit of an odd request, but can I have a shield (probably French style, for simplicity's sake) divided into nine? I'm assuming this would be done in a Party per cross style, with the ninth being Enté en point. I know no heraldry so I hope my description is accurate. I'm essentially just needing the divisions, and can make the things I'm putting into these divisions on my own.
Thanks!

Bit of an odd request, but can I have a shield (probably French style, for simplicity's sake) divided into nine? I'm assuming this would be done in a Party per cross style, with the ninth being Enté en point. I know no heraldry so I hope my description is accurate. I'm essentially just needing the divisions, and can make the things I'm putting into these divisions on my own. Thanks!
There aren't actually many ways to divide a shield into nine (or eight plus one). Most divisions are in quarters (so fours) or impaled/dimitiated (pairs).
Here are three suggestions:
1. A quartered shield, with the first quarter itself quartered and the last quarter bearing impaled arms, plus either an inescutcheon in the centre or an enté-en-point below (thus 4 in the first quarter, 1 in the second, 1 in the third, 2 in the fourth and 1 additional, giving 9 in total);
2. A gyronny of eight, plus either an inescutcheon or an enté-en-point; normally the gyronny is of two alternating colours (one 'metal' and one 'colour' in heraldic terms - the most famous is the arms of the head of Clan Campbell, gyronny of eight or (gold) and sable (black)) but it's not unknown to have more than two;
3. An équipollé, which is a 3x3 chequered pattern; normally, like gyronny, this is only of two colours.

I've attached (1) with an enté-en-point and (2) with an inescutcheon, so that you can see how each of these would look. There's a limit of three images per day, so I can't post both versions of both but if you would prefer the other, I can post that tomorrow.

Which version you choose depends on what sort of background (i.e. history) you have made up for the arms. (1) is the most likely for a family which has inherited arms from various armigerous ancestors. (2) and (3) would imply a more modern set of arms, I think.

Here are the three - outlines only so you can fill in whatever colours you want.
FR_modern_1quarters_2single_3single_4impaled_EnteEnPoint__outlines.png FR_modern_Gyronny_Escutcheon__outlines.png FR_modern_Equipolle__outlines.png (click the thumbnails for the full-size versions - they're 855x997px)

@The Professor - any opinions on this?

A colonial flag for Cuba if Spain maintained it's semiautonomy or if Britain hung on to Havana.

If autonomist under spain, historically a flag was used by autonomist which was basically a spanish civil ensign defaced with a white saltire, here with a red fimibriation to help contrast.

alt-cuba-auto.png

If under british rule, the usual british ensign with a local badge.

alt-cuba-british.png

Status
Not open for further replies.