Should we change this title to "The Big 4 comics industry"

• Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Yes but it will have to change when Image comics is formed?

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No Fawcett comics survives is a good title

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OK Fawcett can't keep pulling a Disney and Buy properties because of competition came up with a hit. It makes them look creatively bankrupt as for the Green Lantern problem simple have Fawcett lease the Lensmen for adaptation

Fair enough. I understand. No more buyouts. Sorry If I annoyed you. Also, never heard of Lensmen before.

PSX_20190811_182756.jpg

I felt like their should be a roster for The Legion
Starboy is remodeled as the heir of Captain Courageous, Teth-2 replaces Brainiac-5 ITTL, he is the Grandson of Black Adam and has an on again off again relationship with Mary Marvel

Last edited:
View attachment 479766
I felt like their should be a roster for The Legion
Starboy is remodeled as the heir of Captain Courageous, Teth-2 replaces Brainiac-5 ITTL, he is the Grandson of Black Adam and has an on again off again relationship with Mary Marvel

I see you've made The Sword a member of the Legion. Personally, I'd like to believe that by this time, King Arthur has been resurrected as is now part of the Leaders of Earth while the Sword continues the work of the round table with Excaliber. Also, as I understand it, Captain Courageous was basically the spirit of America that changed to fit whatever time he appeared in, so it makes sense that he'd be reborn as Starboy. All in all, he has the most flamboyant outfit out of the whole Legion and I see him becoming chairman at some point.

Need to know. What year did Jerry Siegel officially join Fawcett? If it was before 1956, we may very well see the debut of two of his other creations besides Funnyman. Mainly, Nature Boy and Mr. Muscles. I have a personal fascination with the latter on account of his origin. The whole ''Symbol of Perseverance'' and ''fighting against a life-destroying illness'' thing definitely sounds like a Siegel angle, given how topical and devoted to social-justice he was with Superman in the early days.

Need to know. What year did Jerry Siegel officially join Fawcett? If it was before 1956, we may very well see the debut of two of his other creations besides Funnyman. Mainly, Nature Boy and Mr. Muscles. I have a personal fascination with the latter on account of his origin. The whole ''Symbol of Perseverance'' and ''fighting against a life-destroying illness'' thing definitely sounds like a Siegel angle, given how topical and devoted to social-justice he was with Superman in the early days.
No their first meeting was in late 56 so Siegel couldn't produce any characters until 57

One thing I would absolutely adore seeing would be more a few more of our artists and writers from Blighty following Mick Anglo's example and making the leap across the pond to Fawcett and perhaps the other big two. It'd certainly make sense that Anglo would lead the way for that kind of thing to happen. Plus we get to share our ideas with the yanks. ^^

Kaze

Banned
Captain Midnight will probably get multiple updates.

Original - Character: Former World War One Ace.
First update - probably 1941: Ace in World War Two
Second update - probably Korea / Vietnam era as an ace.
Third update - September 11th - fighting ISIS expie.

Instead of Teth-2 as your Brainiac 5 you could do Sivana 5 or 6. Maybe combine Sivana with Mr. Mind.
I was actually thinking that Sword would be the Tech guy of the team
Simply because it would be funny that the guy using the simple weapon that is magically inclined is also a technical genius