Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 107125

Largely the same, with some minor differences (united Korea, partitioned Japan, independent Hyderabad, independent Andaman and Nicobar Islands, China without Xinjiang, Tibet, and Yunnan)
How is Japan partitioned?

I would like to request a map of Bulgaria in the same style as the Germany map.

It should consist of the territory of Bulgaria before the end of WW1:

View attachment 478038

Plus the Edirne and Kırklareli Sanjaks of the Edirne Vilayet (ie northern East Thrace), Southern Dobruja, and the Bulgarian majority parts of OTL North Macedonia on this map:

View attachment 478039

Give the Albanian majority portions of Kosovo and North Macedonia to Albania.

Lastly, the southern half of East Thrace + Gallipoli should be part of Greece. Essentially, give the parts of Adrianople Vilayet that weren't given to Bulgaria to Greece. This results in the Greek parts of East Thrace being an exclave, cut off from the rest of Greece by Bulgaria.

@Etruscan-enthusiast35 Can you do this?
@Etruscan-enthusiast35 Did you miss this?

I would like to request a map of Bulgaria in the same style as the Germany map.

It should consist of the territory of Bulgaria before the end of WW1:

View attachment 478038

Plus the Edirne and Kırklareli Sanjaks of the Edirne Vilayet (ie northern East Thrace), Southern Dobruja, and the Bulgarian majority parts of OTL North Macedonia on this map:

View attachment 478039

Give the Albanian majority portions of Kosovo and North Macedonia to Albania.

Lastly, the southern half of East Thrace + Gallipoli should be part of Greece. Essentially, give the parts of Adrianople Vilayet that weren't given to Bulgaria to Greece. This results in the Greek parts of East Thrace being an exclave, cut off from the rest of Greece by Bulgaria.

@Etruscan-enthusiast35 Can you do this?
balkanrequest.png

I left the other nations uncolored due to you not specifying any real changes for them besides territorial losses.

@Etruscan-enthusiast35 Can you do another US map for me? This map would be as of 1783, after the Treaty of Paris, and would consist of the OTL territory of the US following that treaty, plus the colonies of Nova Scotia (which was actually Nova Scotia plus New Brunswick), Bermuda, the Bahamas, Jamaica, Grenada, Barbados, West Florida, and East Florida.

Vermont should have the additional cities that tried to join:

800px-United_States_Central_dispute_change_1778-06-11.png

800px-United_States_Central_dispute_change_1781-04-04(2).png
800px-United_States_Central_dispute_change_1781-06-16(2).png

Additionally, side with America when it comes to the disputes over Minnesota, Michigan, and Maine.

The borders of New Spain, etc should remain as-is. Same style as the Ameriwank map.

Deleted member 107125

P

this is the lion and sun from the Persian flag, the Mughal one was a little different, maybe dont use the current Indian flag please coz it’s rather recent
thank you anyways mate
hope i’m not sounding rude
so what I was thinking was a French-type tricolour with saffron on the right, a starry green background with a crescent over it, and white

Status
Not open for further replies.