Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes V (Do Not Post Current Politics Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, this is another alternate Formula 1 wiki box. (I know F1 is not very popular here, but I tried my best.)

So what if Red Bull never bought Jaguar? And what if Brawn GP never happened? Who would dominate the sport nowadays instead of Brawn-turned-Mercedes? And how would the F1 grid look today without Red Bull junior drivers like Vettel, Ricciardo, and Verstappen? Well, probably something like this:

F1ATL.jpg

If you're interested, the world champions and runners-up in this timeline are:

2005-2008: Mostly the same as OTL. Vettel remained BMW's test driver until the team pulled out from F1 in 2009, and like many other Red Bull juniors he ended up in a different racing series.
2009: 1st Massa (Ferrari), 2nd Hamilton (McLaren-Mercedes), 3rd Räikkönen (Ferrari) - Without Brawn and Red Bull, the title fight was between McLaren and Ferrari again. Without Barrichello's spring, Massa had a full season and took the championship in Abu Dhabi with a small margin. But Hamilton would have won the title if he didn't get disqualified in Australia for misleading the stewards.
2010: 1st Hamilton (McLaren-Mercedes), 2nd Rosberg (McLaren-Mercedes), 3rd Massa (Ferrari) - McLaren dropped Kovalainen for 2010 and replaced him with Rosberg, while Ferrari kept Räikkönen until his contract expired at the end of the year. (The Iceman left F1 and unlike OTL never returned.) Alonso stayed at Renault for one more year and got partnered with Kubica. After a season-long battle with Rosberg and Massa, Hamilton took his 2nd title.
2011: 1st Rosberg (McLaren-Mercedes), 2nd Alonso (Ferrari), 3rd Hamilton (McLaren-Mercedes) - Rosberg surprised everyone when he beat Hamilton in the championship fight because of the Briton's personal life issues. Alonso in his first year with Ferrari (he was the one who replaced Räikkönen) finished second, and Massa ended up as fourth. And Kubica had a mediocre year with Renault which turned into Lotus for the next season.
2012: 1st Kubica (Lotus-Renault), 2nd Alonso (Ferrari), 3rd Hamilton (McLaren-Mercedes) - 2012 was a chaotic year in F1. Almost every Grand Prix was won by a different driver. But in the end, Kubica became the world champion because his main title rivals (Alonso and Hamilton) crash into each other in the last race.
2013: 1st Alonso (Ferrari), 2nd Kubica (Lotus-Renault), 3rd Grosjean (Lotus-Renault) - The Spaniard finally took his 3rd title in 2013 which eventually led into Massa's departure from Ferrari to Williams. Meanwhile, McLaren had a terrible year, and after the season end, Rosberg announced his retirement when he failed to get Massa's empty seat at Ferrari. The Italian team chose Pérez instead of him.
2014: 1st Bottas (Williams-Mercedes), 2nd Massa (Williams-Mercedes), 3rd Alonso (Ferrari) - When Williams announced they would use Mercedes engines from 2014, no one took them seriously as title contenders. But then they dominated the first year of the new turbo era and won both drivers' and constructors' championship. Alonso only finished a distant third.
2015: 1st Alonso (Ferrari), 2nd Bottas (Williams-Mercedes), 3rd Massa (Williams-Mercedes) - After some restructuring at Ferrari, the Italian outfit became the team to beat again in 2015. Alonso won his fourth title, and Pérez only finished outside the top three due to unnecessary team orders in the second half of the year. Meanwhile, Honda returned to F1 as McLaren engine partner, and a dissatisfied Kubica left F1 to pursue a rally career at the end of the season. Renault also returned as a factory team to the sport after buying back Lotus.
2016: 1st Bottas (Williams-Mercedes), 2nd Alonso (Ferrari), 3rd Pérez (Ferrari) - Surprisingly, with perfect strategic calls and quick pit stops, Bottas and Williams overhauled the faster Alonso in the last few races of 2016. The Spaniard only finished second in the championship and found himself increasingly at odds with Ferrari's management due to his 'destructive' behavior. After Hamilton announced he would leave McLaren after multiple unsuccessful years and join Renault for 2017, Alonso terminated his contract with Ferrari. Then he took the empty place at McLaren while Bianchi (who didn't have a horrific crash in this timeline) replaced him at the Italian outfit. Massa also retired at the end of the year, and Mercedes protégé Wehrlein filled his seat for the following seasons at Williams.
2017: 1st Pérez (Ferrari), 2nd Bianchi (Ferrari), 3rd Bottas (Williams-Mercedes) - Despite losing Alonso, Ferrari had a strong season and beat Williams again. Pérez secured his first title before his home crowd in Mexico, but Bianchi had stronger results in the second half of the season. And during the year, Honda's and Renault's engines start to close the gap between Ferrari and Mercedes.
2018: 1st Bianchi (Ferrari), 2nd Pérez (Ferrari), 3rd Alonso (McLaren-Honda) - Ferrari was untouchable again in 2018, but this time Bianchi won the championship after a season-long battle with Pérez. Meanwhile, McLaren, Renault, and Williams had a close fight behind Ferraris. In the end, Williams finished second in the constructors' standings, but Alonso got third place in the driver's championship.

This is the last wikibox that I post on here for one of my timeline I am planning before I actually make the thread. Anyways this is the second presidential election after the "Totalitarian Era".
1995 wiki 2.png

The 1995 Presidential Election was a surprise for many voters. The fiery and radical Hillary Clinton was chosen by the New-Era Republican Party, while the Centrist Party chose Blythe, even though he was one of the minorities that wanted more reforms. Both candidates were seen as radical for their parties, and another radical was chosen but for the Progressive Party... Noam Chomsky. Not many liked him, and his running mate was Michael Moore. Both men were hated by the people. Did they deserve the hate? No, absolutely not. But did he? Of course. Even the man he was a former running mate for Bernard Sanders that this was going to lose them any states. How right he would be. But anyways it was expected that the New-Era Republicans would finally lose the mantle of the presidential office. This was due to the fact that Hillary was a woman and that the office was not seen as not a traditional role for her. But with her great debating skills and Blythe's slip-ups, voters did not care. She won in a surprising landslide. In-office, she would be one of the most liked presidents since the Second American Revolution, almost as popular as Donald Trump and Richard Nixon.

Last edited:
Okay, this is another alternate Formula 1 wiki box. (I know F1 is not very popular here, but I tried my best.)

So what if Red Bull never bought Jaguar? And what if Brawn GP never happened? Who would dominate the sport nowadays instead of Brawn-turned-Mercedes? And how would the F1 grid look today without Red Bull junior drivers like Vettel, Ricciardo, and Verstappen? Well, probably something like this:

F1ATL.jpg

If you're interested, the world champions and runners-up in this timeline are:

2005-2008: Mostly the same as OTL. Vettel remained BMW's test driver until the team pulled out from F1 in 2009, and like many other Red Bull juniors he ended up in a different racing series.
2009: 1st Massa (Ferrari), 2nd Hamilton (McLaren-Mercedes), 3rd Räikkönen (Ferrari) - Without Brawn and Red Bull, the title fight was between McLaren and Ferrari again. Without Barrichello's spring, Massa had a full season and took the championship in Abu Dhabi with a small margin. But Hamilton would have won the title if he didn't get disqualified in Australia for misleading the stewards.
2010: 1st Hamilton (McLaren-Mercedes), 2nd Rosberg (McLaren-Mercedes), 3rd Massa (Ferrari) - McLaren dropped Kovalainen for 2010 and replaced him with Rosberg, while Ferrari kept Räikkönen until his contract expired at the end of the year. (The Iceman left F1 and unlike OTL never returned.) Alonso stayed at Renault for one more year and got partnered with Kubica. After a season-long battle with Rosberg and Massa, Hamilton took his 2nd title.
2011: 1st Rosberg (McLaren-Mercedes), 2nd Alonso (Ferrari), 3rd Hamilton (McLaren-Mercedes) - Rosberg surprised everyone when he beat Hamilton in the championship fight because of the Briton's personal life issues. Alonso in his first year with Ferrari (he was the one who replaced Räikkönen) finished second, and Massa ended up as fourth. And Kubica had a mediocre year with Renault which turned into Lotus for the next season.
2012: 1st Kubica (Lotus-Renault), 2nd Alonso (Ferrari), 3rd Hamilton (McLaren-Mercedes) - 2012 was a chaotic year in F1. Almost every Grand Prix was won by a different driver. But in the end, Kubica became the world champion because his main title rivals (Alonso and Hamilton) crash into each other in the last race.
2013: 1st Alonso (Ferrari), 2nd Kubica (Lotus-Renault), 3rd Grosjean (Lotus-Renault) - The Spaniard finally took his 3rd title in 2013 which eventually led into Massa's departure from Ferrari to Williams. Meanwhile, McLaren had a terrible year, and after the season end, Rosberg announced his retirement when he failed to get Massa's empty seat at Ferrari. The Italian team chose Pérez instead of him.
2014: 1st Bottas (Williams-Mercedes), 2nd Massa (Williams-Mercedes), 3rd Alonso (Ferrari) - When Williams announced they would use Mercedes engines from 2014, no one took them seriously as title contenders. But then they dominated the first year of the new turbo era and won both drivers' and constructors' championship. Alonso only finished a distant third.
2015: 1st Alonso (Ferrari), 2nd Bottas (Williams-Mercedes), 3rd Massa (Williams-Mercedes) - After some restructuring at Ferrari, the Italian outfit became the team to beat again in 2015. Alonso won his fourth title, and Pérez only finished outside the top three due to unnecessary team orders in the second half of the year. Meanwhile, Honda returned to F1 as McLaren engine partner, and a dissatisfied Kubica left F1 to pursue a rally career at the end of the season. Renault also returned as a factory team to the sport after buying back Lotus.
2016: 1st Bottas (Williams-Mercedes), 2nd Alonso (Ferrari), 3rd Pérez (Ferrari) - Surprisingly, with perfect strategic calls and quick pit stops, Bottas and Williams overhauled the faster Alonso in the last few races of 2016. The Spaniard only finished second in the championship and found himself increasingly at odds with Ferrari's management due to his 'destructive' behavior. After Hamilton announced he would leave McLaren after multiple unsuccessful years and join Renault for 2017, Alonso terminated his contract with Ferrari. Then he took the empty place at McLaren while Bianchi (who didn't have a horrific crash in this timeline) replaced him at the Italian outfit. Massa also retired at the end of the year, and Mercedes protégé Wehrlein filled his seat for the following seasons at Williams.
2017: 1st Pérez (Ferrari), 2nd Bianchi (Ferrari), 3rd Bottas (Williams-Mercedes) - Despite losing Alonso, Ferrari had a strong season and beat Williams again. Pérez secured his first title before his home crowd in Mexico, but Bianchi had stronger results in the second half of the season. And during the year, Honda's and Renault's engines start to close the gap between Ferrari and Mercedes.
2018: 1st Bianchi (Ferrari), 2nd Pérez (Ferrari), 3rd Alonso (McLaren-Honda) - Ferrari was untouchable again in 2018, but this time Bianchi won the championship after a season-long battle with Pérez. Meanwhile, McLaren, Renault, and Williams had a close fight behind Ferraris. In the end, Williams finished second in the constructors' standings, but Alonso got third place in the driver's championship.
I see that you still have Bianchi alive. YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!

I mean, yeah. People aren't just going to forget that the Bush family profited from the establishment of a crypto-fascist regime, and even if HW repudiated the regime, that doesn't mean anyone has to forgive or forget
When I made the list I added George H.W. Bush another day then when I put Prescott Bush as a collaborator, I will probably change it.

This is an idea I had for Prussia in that German Union I made. I didn't end up using it, but it stuck with me enough that I decided to make it anyway (and then got really into it and whipped up some elections while I was at it). I don't know what this means for the "series" (I do not have any overarching plan), but that's the least of my concern here: I just hope this is a novel and interesting take on a surviving East Prussia.

6XUBMSh.png

German Union:
Member states
German Forum (and heads of government)

WI Dukakis won California, Illinois and Maryland, therefore making it so they have never voted for a Republican president since Reagan? The answer: literally nothing changes, except my weird OCD thing about Presidential elections is satisfied.

upload_2019-8-11_22-49-25.png

Basic POD: as-per Thomas Jefferson's preference, electors are allotted proportionately by the states. The result is in 1860 a five-way election with different candidates. Both the Whig and the Democratic Party fall apart and split into multiple parties, leading to a 5-way clusterfuck of an election where the outgoing House selects Unionist candidate James Pearce as President and the Senate chooses Constitutionalist Vice Presidential candidate William Lowndes Yancey. The South still secedes because a coalition of Free Soil and anti-slavery parties gains control of the House, and things become even more messy than OTL.

upload_2019-8-11_22-2-49.png

Last edited:
This is an idea I had for Prussia in that German Union I made. I didn't end up using it, but it stuck with me enough that I decided to make it anyway (and then got really into it and whipped up some elections while I was at it). I don't know what this means for the "series" (I do not have any overarching plan), but that's the least of my concern here: I just hope this is a novel and interesting take on a surviving East Prussia.

Citizens in Rage sounds like an interesting party. I assume it's some kind of populist movement similar to M5S?

Status
Not open for further replies.