Should we change this title to "The Big 4 comics industry"

• Yes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Yes but it will have to change when Image comics is formed?

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No Fawcett comics survives is a good title

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok I was trying to find someone to take over Spy-Smasher anyway

If he's jumping ship, might I suggest that Fawcett consider buying out Dell? They were in dire straights after the Gold Key Split of 1962, and not only do they have great Golden age library which can be converted into Legion members, as well as Brain Boy and Kona, but in the future, Fawcett could find themselves with retooled Monster Heroes, Neutro, their own version of Dr. Solar/Captain Atom in the form of ''Nukla'',(Or Dr. Manhatten if you prefer the name.) and more importantly, The Fab Four. I figuered that since Boltinoff helped make the Doom Patrol, he could be useful to Fawcett in this regard.

Last edited:
If he's jumping ship, might I suggest that Fawcett consider buying out Dell? They were in dire straights after the Gold Key Split of 1962, and not only do they have great Golden age library which can be converted into Legion members, as well as Brain Boy and Kona, but in the future, Fawcett could find themselves with retooled Monster Heroes, Neutro, their own version of Dr. Solar/Captain Atom in the form of ''Nukla'',(Or Dr. Manhatten if you prefer the name.) and more importantly, The Fab Four. I figuered that since Boltinoff helped make the Doom Patrol, he could be useful to Fawcett in this regard.
I don't know buying Raven and then Owl is just asking for trouble. I could see DC buying Dell or maybe Charalton

I don't know buying Raven and then Owl is just asking for trouble. I could see DC buying Dell or maybe Charalton

Well, they don't HAVE to use Owl. Alternatively, we could have it so that Gold Key took Owl with them during the split.

A new Legion member Vulcan Boy
dddr4x0-dcdd6a2c-784a-4214-83ae-414ee896e1dc.png

With him travelling to future, I believe, he could instead become a inter-dimensional traveler who travels to alternate 'timelines'.

He could be the bridge between the Silver Age and Golden Age Worlds. Also, he could be a Watcher type character in a ''What If?'' type series later on.

A new Legion member Vulcan Boy
dddr4x0-dcdd6a2c-784a-4214-83ae-414ee896e1dc.png

How about these two for the Legion? (Another reason I'd like to see Dell Bought by Fawcett is to see Versions of Phantasmo(Phantasma?), Supermind's Son and Voice (Kid Voice?) join the legion too.)Also, while I'm convinced a ''Mr. Mind Jr.'' character would work for the Legion, I'm willing to offer an alternative. ''How about a teen ''Crocodile Lad'' from the planet Punkus. Where Herkimer the Crocodile Man came from. It wouldn't be as good as the other idea, but maybe we could have both? I don't mean to sound pushy, but part of the reason the LoSH was so well received was that it contained heroes of all shapes and appearances from a large number of planets, each with their own special powers.

Last edited:
Another possible Legion member: Raven Girl
dddr933-82a239fd-5bd6-4bb4-85c5-3e37eb203994.png

He could be the bridge between the Silver Age and Golden Age Worlds. Also, he could be a Watcher type character in a ''What If?'' type series later on.
kinda like a sci-fi version of a horror host, an idea I'm surprised no one did in the OTL.

OK, soo here's a thought. With Ace having three America themed characters, Who should be the ''Captain America'' Type character around Fawcett (1), who should be Legionized (2) and who should be a lampoon of WWII patriotic superheroes in general? (3) My vote is for...

1: Captain Courageous

2: The Flag (Yankie Doodle Kid) (Maybe consider giving him some Jubilee from the X-Men style Firework powers?

3: The Lone Warrior and Dicky

OK, soo here's a thought. With Ace having three America themed characters, Who should be the ''Captain America'' Type character around Fawcett (1), who should be Legionized (2) and who should be a lampoon of WWII patriotic superheroes in general? (3) My vote is for...

2: The Flag (Yankie Doodle Kid) (Maybe consider giving him some Jubilee from the X-Men style Firework powers?

I say just stick with Commando Yank from Fawcett

Also here's The Avenger as Spy Smasher
dddrhp7-80633adf-ddc9-4584-a803-da5a656b5a5a.png

I say just stick with Commando Yank from Fawcett

Also here's The Avenger as Spy Smasher
dddrhp7-80633adf-ddc9-4584-a803-da5a656b5a5a.png

That and Phantom Eagle. Then again, that's for Golden Earth. I was thinking more for Silver Earth.

Love that design by the way. P.S., I know how we can have Saturn girl in the Legion. Just make her come from the same Saturn as these guys.

Last edited:
That and Phantom Eagle. Then again, that's for Golden Earth. I was thinking more for Silver Earth.
This is the Silver Age Spy Smasher, the way I see it is when Fawcett bought Magazine Enterprise they reprinted the Avenger stories as Spy Smasher.
Love that design by the way. P.S., I know how we can have Saturn girl in the Legion. Just make her come from the same Saturn as these guys.
I really can't see that, alien heroes were always humanoid (i.e. humans sometimes with a different skin color), only villains or antagonists were monstrous like these Saturnians.

What about Comando Yank Fawcett's other Captain America wannabe (first was MinuteMan)

What about Comando Yank Fawcett's other Captain America wannabe (first was MinuteMan)

Yeah, Yank and Phantom Eagle are Kinda like the Golden Earth's patriotic heroes in my mind, now that Minuteman is more Time-based. Captain Courageous and Lone Warrior (and Dicky) could be the Silver Age American Agents. Literally, we could have them as powered Government Agents. One Magic based the other Science-based.

Yeah, Yank and Phantom Eagle are Kinda like the Golden Earth's patriotic heroes in my mind, now that Minuteman is more Time-based. Captain Courageous and Lone Warrior (and Dicky) could be the Silver Age American Agents. Literally, we could have them as powered Government Agents. One Magic based the other Science-based.
Commando Yank seem no different than Captain America and he's still relevant even today.
dddrmcz-22965165-8fbf-4c0d-8449-202886d7aaa1.png

I was thinking about turning Fawcett's Raven into a character like Teen titans Raven with Shadow powers
Is the design still good, even with your new idea?

Commando Yank seem no different than Captain America and he's still relevant even today.
dddrmcz-22965165-8fbf-4c0d-8449-202886d7aaa1.png

I guess you're right. Maybe Lone Warrior can be a non-powered, non-costumed War-Hero, like Sgt. Rock. According to his bio, Captain Courageous is a spiritual being that appears every time America needs help. Maybe he could be the Uncle Sam of this world? The guy on all the posters, an Ever-Changing spirit of freedom? Still think Flag should be Legionized.

One thing is for sure. Commando Yank and Phantom Eagle (Could you do a micro for him please?) can't just be Commie Smashers. It doesn't sell. Unless someone can think of a unique twist on the concept? Otherwise, I don't see them being much use to Fawcett until the 70s when terrorism starts becoming a Major thing.