Photos of the Kaiserreich

44DF486E-D73E-42FB-BFD5-060BE0C16552.jpeg

Colorized Photograph of General Lavr Kornilov (1870-1947), in full regalia, shortly before his death in exile. He was one of the last surviving active players in Post-Weltkrieg Russia and, after being driven out of the country by the Mensheviki majority in a 1936 Duma decree, he was forced to flee to Germany where he remained for 11 years. In Berlin, Kornilov wrote his memoirs, entitled simply Volunteers, and commented on German and Russian politics during and after the Second Weltkrieg - even going so far as to agitate for a military coup against the Russian Republic to be supported by German arms and money. Lavr Kornilov passed away peacefully in his Friedrichstadt apartment on June 28, 1947.

[I made this picture using a colorized portrait of Kornilov and applied the age filter from FaceApp - I’m quite please with the results and I think it looks realistic, I’m interested in trying it out on other historical figures]

Last edited:
Btw if y’all got any questions for my lore posts feel free to ask away. Not sure I will be answer the full breadth of possible questions, but hey, I will try.

3D72F9FD-1BDA-4C4F-91D9-86BFEB8DEF1D.jpeg
BDD72A78-1988-4E42-96DE-5192CA4A2074.jpeg
Kaiserreich: 2nd Weltkrieg

If the US Navy did anything very well during the early years of the WK2, it was submarine warfare. The innovative Balao class submarine, culminating in the final “Shark” model, was a wartime submariner’s wet dream, and a nightmare to engage. The final design boasted 6 forward firing torpedo tubes, extended range engines and batteries, room for its 80 man crew, and provisions to last extended combat patrols.

Arguably, its finest moment came in the early Iberian Campaign. The French Communard navy, with its pride and joy, the Super-Dreadnought Liberté, was operating off the waters of old Portugal, steaming south to engage Entente vessels along the North African coast. At least, until it met USN Squadron Three.

By the end of the ambush, six cruisers, four panzershiffe armored cruisers, the Liberté, and numerous support craft were burning and actively sinking. This battle was the first time M8A1 naval rocket battery was used in combat, quite against design, against warships. While shadowing the French fleet night, the USS Humphrey engaged the Liberté with an incendiary rocket broadside, intending to scour her deck with flames and mark the target for the rest of the squadron, while the USS Tornado scattered parachute flares and smokeshot with it’s own salvo.

What followed was the surprise attack by the Tornado, Humphrey, Baton, Galveston, and Harlem on the French fleet that lasted roughly 2 hours.

To say this was a major win for morale is a severe understatement, as the enormous Liberté was commissioned less than 3 months prior, and had never fired her enormous 18inch cannons in combat at that point.

Last edited:
Time for a Weltkrieg III
1.flangistas.jpg

Paramilitary uniforms of the Falangist "political soldiers," seized power from the Iberian Federation adopting a policy claiming the pre tense of "national syndicalism," yet in reality resembling the late Savinkovist russia.
Many drew comparisons to Combat Squads, however much of the world observing believed the newly formed Iberian Hegemony wouldn't actually act of their urges.
Yet in 1961, a mass invasion of Morocco occurred, quickly leading to the German aligned Kingdom falling apart. Nuclear Weapons purchased illegally from Britain (a totalist pariah) were used as a deference. Soon the Falangists would be begin to try and influence politics in Latin America and beyond...

Deleted member 107125

The-Prince-of-Wales-left-with-his-youngest-brother-Prince-George-right-at-the-CPR-station-in-Vancouver-in-1927-Public-domain.jpg

Prince Edward of Canada, (later King Edward VIII), with his younger brother Albert, (later King William V), in Vancouver, 1927.
images

King Edward VIII of Canada and her dominions, Emperor of India, defender of the faith. King Edward was crowned king in 1936, the same year as the death of his father. After the victory of the National Populist Party of Canada in the Canadian elections of 1940, the Canadian leadership, including the King himself, sought closer ties with other National Populist nations, and aided the AUS in the US civil war. In 1939, after four years of a de facto war in Europe after Germany’s invasion of France in 1936, Russia would invade Poland, beginning the second Weltkreig. The Entente powers, including the former German ally of France, would join the side of Savinkov’s Russia. After the fall of Moscow to an Anglo-German combined force in the year of 1943, Canada would immediately surrender.
The National Populist regime in Canada, headed by John Ross Taylor, was known for its cruelty towards French Canadians and indigenous peoples, with its attacks on French Canadians resulting in the resignation of party leader Adrien Arcand. Most French Canadians were generally housed in poor conditions and were taught to shun their culture, while native Canadians were stripped of their land rights. In 1944, King Edward abdicated due to pressure from the Central Powers, however, because of Germany’s fear of the Syndicalist domination of North America (almost all of the United States, from the Atlantic coast till the Midwest, was now under a Syndicalist regime), the throne was passed to his younger brother, Albert, who was crowned in 1944, at the age of 48, as William V of Canada, named after his cousin Wilhelm III of Germany.
King_George_VI_of_England%2C_formal_photo_portrait%2C_circa_1940-1946.jpg

King William V of Canada and her dominions, Emperor of India, and Defender of The Faith. Ruled as King of Canada and her dominions (with exception to India) from 1944 until his death in 1952, and ruled as Emperor of India from 1944 till the Dominion of India’s surrender to the Bharatiya Commune in 1945.

Deleted member 107125

Time for a Weltkrieg III
View attachment 475276
Paramilitary uniforms of the Falangist "political soldiers," seized power from the Iberian Federation adopting a policy claiming the pre tense of "national syndicalism," yet in reality resembling the late Savinkovist russia.
Many drew comparisons to Combat Squads, however much of the world observing believed the newly formed Iberian Hegemony wouldn't actually act of their urges.
Yet in 1961, a mass invasion of Morocco occurred, quickly leading to the German aligned Kingdom falling apart. Nuclear Weapons purchased illegally from Britain (a totalist pariah) were used as a deference. Soon the Falangists would be begin to try and influence politics in Latin America and beyond...
Why oh why would you do this to us?

Deleted member 107125

The-Prince-of-Wales-left-with-his-youngest-brother-Prince-George-right-at-the-CPR-station-in-Vancouver-in-1927-Public-domain.jpg

Prince Edward of Canada, (later King Edward VIII), with his younger brother Albert, (later King William V), in Vancouver, 1927.
images

King Edward VIII of Canada and her dominions, Emperor of India, defender of the faith. King Edward was crowned king in 1936, the same year as the death of his father. After the victory of the National Populist Party of Canada in the Canadian elections of 1940, the Canadian leadership, including the King himself, sought closer ties with other National Populist nations, and aided the AUS in the US civil war. In 1939, after four years of a de facto war in Europe after Germany’s invasion of France in 1936, Russia would invade Poland, beginning the second Weltkrieg. The Entente powers, including the former German ally of France, would join the side of Savinkov’s Russia. After the fall of Moscow to an Anglo-German combined force in the year of 1943, Canada would immediately surrender.
The National Populist regime in Canada, headed by John Ross Taylor, was known for its cruelty towards French Canadians and indigenous peoples, with its attacks on French Canadians resulting in the resignation of party leader Adrien Arcand. Most French Canadians were generally housed in poor conditions and were taught to shun their culture, while native Canadians were stripped of their land rights. In 1944, King Edward abdicated due to pressure from the Central Powers, however, because of Germany’s fear of the Syndicalist domination of North America (almost all of the United States, from the Atlantic coast till the Midwest, was now under a Syndicalist regime), the throne was passed to his younger brother, Albert, who was crowned in 1944, at the age of 48, as William V of Canada, named after his cousin Wilhelm III of Germany.
King_George_VI_of_England%2C_formal_photo_portrait%2C_circa_1940-1946.jpg

King William V of Canada and her dominions, Emperor of India, and Defender of The Faith. Ruled as King of Canada and her dominions (with exception to India) from 1944 until his death in 1952, and ruled as Emperor of India from 1944 till the Dominion of India’s surrender to the Bharatiya Commune in 1945.
c41b924d-7254-4fe8-b7ab-311357f83f31.jpg

Jewish man in a Canadian internment camp, circa 1940. Jewish Canadians, along with French, German, Polish, Austrian, Turkish, Indian, and native Canadians were sent to internment camps during the Second Weltkrieg.

Last edited by a moderator:

MadFrog

Banned
I'm sorry, but English is not my mother tongue, so I use the Google translator.

Infamous Neo-Savinkovist Vladimir Zhirinovsky

It's impossible. I advise you to read the biography of people before writing about them.
Zhirinovsky’s father lived in western Ukraine, near the city Rovno.
In 1940, he was deported to Kazakhstan and it was there, from an accidental connection, that Vladimir was conceived.

Seriously, with such an alternative story, the appearance of people who are live now, is rather small. And the fact that they will live a life close to the one that is now, even less.

It's impossible. I advise you to read the biography of people before writing about them.
In 1940, he was deported to Kazakhstan and it was there, from an accidental connection, that Vladimir was conceived.

Seriously, with such an alternative story, the appearance of people who are live now, is rather small. And the fact that they will live a life close to the one that is now, even less.
That is true but head canon can ignore butterflies when convent. In @Worffan101 (credit where its due) headcanon, Zhirinovsky is abducted by Natpop troops and indoctrinated. Yes it is fundamentally unlikely but its very convenient and also often semi satirical.

Deleted member 107125

Apologies. Just some crappy ASB

george-patton-9434904-1-402.jpg
"
"George Smith Patton Jr. (1885-1967) Was a United States Field Marshall, responsible for the creation of the unionist armoured corps in the civil war and one of the main american proponents of the "Lightining Warfare doctrine" based on the use of fast tank and motorized divisions with air support to break thourgh the enemy lines. During the civil war his greatest victory was breaking through the CSA lines in Ohio and reaching the greak lakes, thus dividing the CSA forces and collapsing their war effort in early 1938..."
"... Presidency of Mexico (1941-1946)..." "...With the surrender of the last forces loyal to the totalitarian dictator Plutarco Elias Calles after the fall of Mexico in 1941, Patton was appointed by President Huey Pierce Long as the leader of the occupation forces in Mexico. His policies set the base for the modern mexican state and while controversial his efforts are praised especially on reversing the state atheistic policies of Plutarco Calles and leading the Mexican economical miracle, while also ending the conflict between the church and the state. While at the time he was considered a occupier, the Mexican government ceremonially recognized his time as the leader of the reconstruction authority as the mexican president as a tribute after his death in 1967..."

OOC: I know this is not doable, but based on my game I think it would be interesting for Patton be for Mexico what MacArthur was for Japan.

Question, if the civil war ends with the PSA (calling itself THE USA) and the USA calling a ceasefire, what do the text book maps look like? I'm assuming a PRC/RoC situation

chankljp

Donor
Question, if the civil war ends with the PSA (calling itself THE USA) and the USA calling a ceasefire, what do the text book maps look like? I'm assuming a PRC/RoC situation

If the USA re-democratises, I can imagine some sort of reunification talks taking place, with the former PSA territories becoming a sort of 'autonomous territory' within the Union with it's own economy, congress, and defence force.

If the USA stays authoritarian under a military junta, however, I think that just like you have suggested, it will be a PRC/RoC, or perhaps ROK/DPRK situation. Since even if they agree upon a ceasefire, they do not officially recognise each other, sort of like how both North and South Korea claims legitimacy as the sole government of the Korean peninsula.