Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Context?
I expect it would be some symbol upon a red or green or black field.
upload_2019-8-3_16-1-21.png

Perhaps this?
Design from Pakistani flag, adding some European symbolism
upload_2019-8-3_16-14-41.png

Or this one. Uses EU stars as base, with the common Pan-Arab colour theme. Three shahads taken from the flag of Somaliland, with the emblem of Granada reigning in the center as legacy of Al-Andalus.
One of my first flags to post, actually.

So guys, I'm looking for two flags: a communist Quebec (ideally based on the old tricolor) and a communist Canada. This is during the 40's and 50's, so before the maple-leaf flag was even proposed.

Looking for a gray/modifiable map of Alsace-Lorraine for an alternate Versailles timeline I want to write up. Bonus points if it can include Metz and Strasbourg insets; I can handle drawing individual constituencies, though!

I would like to request a map of Bulgaria in the same style as the Germany map.

It should consist of the territory of Bulgaria before the end of WW1:

800px-Map_of_Bulgaria_after_Treaty_of_Neuilly-sur-Seinе-en.svg.png

Plus the Edirne and Kırklareli Sanjaks of the Edirne Vilayet (ie northern East Thrace), Southern Dobruja, and the Bulgarian majority parts of OTL North Macedonia on this map:

ernst-ravenstein-balkans-ethnic-map-18802.jpg

Give the Albanian majority portions of Kosovo and North Macedonia to Albania.

Lastly, the southern half of East Thrace + Gallipoli should be part of Greece. Essentially, give the parts of Adrianople Vilayet that weren't given to Bulgaria to Greece. This results in the Greek parts of East Thrace being an exclave, cut off from the rest of Greece by Bulgaria.

@Etruscan-enthusiast35 Can you do this?

Alternate version

The red star is simpler in terms of design but the yellow star seems to stand out more from a distance so my own preference would go toward the second. I would just lower it a tiny bit so the space between the red outline and the edge of the leaf is about equal above and below

Last edited:
Can someone make a flag of a unified Bengal? For reference, this would be the flag of an autonomous Bengali state within an Indian Confederation that includes the princely states and the provinces of the Raj, and which was granted Dominion status in 1929.

Can someone make a flag of a unified Bengal? For reference, this would be the flag of an autonomous Bengali state within an Indian Confederation that includes the princely states and the provinces of the Raj, and which was granted Dominion status in 1929.

so OTL indian state of West Bengal + OTL Bangladesh ?

does it still operate as a constitutional monarchy with the commonwealth or does it have a different political system ?
Bengal is one of the republics within the Confederation of India, which is a Commonwealth realm with Elizabeth II as its Queen. There are both princely states and republics within the Confederation of India. Bengal is a republic.

Bengal is one of the republics within the Confederation of India, which is a Commonwealth realm with Elizabeth II as its Queen. There are both princely states and republics within the Confederation of India. Bengal is a republic.

India OTL doesn't really use official regional flags so there's no template to follow so what about using the OTL flag of bangladesh as a basis but replacing the red sun with a simplified version of the West Bengal seal

alt-bengal.png

Status
Not open for further replies.