Proposals and War Aims That Didn't Happen Map Thread

Mitteleuropa.png

And here's one proposal for Imperial Germany's puppet states and economic satellites.

Imperial Germany's territorial ambitions for World War I, annexing territory from Russia, France, Belgium, and all of Luxembourg.

It's interesting comparing this to what the Nazis wanted. Like I wonder if at any point during the middle of WWII when Germany was at its greatest extent anyone in the allied high command thought, "we should have just let the damned Kaiser win..."

So I might make a Worlda or something of the map shown in there.

7AE2066C-82DE-4BBD-B922-CC985F69D9A7_w640_r1_s.jpg

I strongly discourage anyone from reading the article unprepared, since it's one of the most aggressively Russophobic things I've read since the propaganda novel 2017: War With Russia. Note some similarities with Axis plans during WWII, and the assumption that even some of Russia's own allies would turn on it.

So I might make a Worlda or something of the map shown in there.

7AE2066C-82DE-4BBD-B922-CC985F69D9A7_w640_r1_s.jpg

I strongly discourage anyone from reading the article unprepared, since it's one of the most aggressively Russophobic things I've read since the propaganda novel 2017: War With Russia. Note some similarities with Axis plans during WWII, and the assumption that even some of Russia's own allies would turn on it.

Aaaaand done.

The_Slav_in_the_High_Castlee.png

So, a few things to take into account:

1. Belarus' expanded borders may not be perfect since the map didn't base them off Russia's state borders, unlike the others.
2. This sorta has a man-in-the-high-castle vibe to it imo.
3. Imagine how weird it would be if both this and the divided America from page 5 happened at once. That would be one thicc China/Japan/EU.
4. Shoutout to Bennet for reminding me about Sakhalin and the Kurils.

Crazy Boris

Banned
Quisling.png

Vidkun Quisling's territorial ambitions for Norway

-Bits of Sweden (namely Jamtland)
-Inari and Petsamo from Finland
-Franz Josef Land
-Faroes
-Iceland
-Greenland
-The Hebrides
-Big Icy

Made the treaty of Sèvres in QBam as I couldn't find anyone who had done it. It is certainly not perfect but I think it's acceptable.
Sèvres.png

(Colors from THICC)

Vidkun Quisling's territorial ambitions for Norway
No Bjarmeland?
However... Norway can into continent spanning empire!!!

even some of Russia's own allies would turn on it.
If you mean China... chinese Siberia seems to me as most realistic part of map :D (much more than Ukraine from Bug to Volga or Finnish Novgorod... and if someone want destroy or cripple Russia, why don´t unite Bashkortrstan with Kazakhstan?)