Movie proposal - Kaiserreich: The Second American Civil War

Well, they are the communists of Kaiserreich, right? ;-)
I mean, there are several differences between syndicalism and communism (and I think many syndicalist nations in KR are democratic), however, from the audience's perspective, much of which probably wouldn't know much about syndicalism, the CSA would appear communist.

In my opinion, if the director of a 2nd ACW is given enough freedom, any side could be depicted as the protagonist or antagonist.

so yeah what do you guys think?As you can see I would endaevor to preserve the moral grayness of the issues and make it so you can see why these people belive in their causes: for example you will have a scene where the Army major stops a gang from beating on a normal guy who they accuse of stealing their job (which the law and enforcement cant and won't do because they are overstreched and they dont have enough money to pay the officers) and you would having touching moments from his caring but abit out of touch banker father. From the Red perspective you would see Strike breakers beating workers who don't like the status quo and we would contrast the poor over crowded slums with a show of all the wealth which is flowing to the fat cats. The aide will show you how Long has benifited the people of Louisiana with his Share the Wealth progams and you get to see the more human aspects of his eccentric boss (among which are that he genuinelly belives hes doing good and has great disdain for Racism).
If we put that into a Game of Thrones style of character based TV show, that would be incredibly interesting. And magic wouldn't come along to ruin the dynamic.
thanks, It might actually be worth doing this as an rpg later, any one want to GM for it (i cant gm for my life.)
If noone else is able to, I'd be willing.

Like, a massive Dieselpunk world, where it's not quite proper mecha level dieselpunk, but it's getting there with zeppelins and stuff. And the protagonist is a zeppelin captain for the Southern secessionist group (they get the CSA, and the Combined Syndicates gets a new name, like the American Syndicated Communities or something), and in the beginning, it starts off as him being a begrudging Captain of the southern secessionist group, when he's blown off course on a mission and ends up in German Tanzaniyka, where he learns about what's happening in the rest of the world. He then realizes that the Southern secessionist group is only gonna have that keep going, so he decides to switch sides, and the end of the movie is him slamming the zeppelin into the southern version of the White house lawn and then storming the presidency.

It's just that this was a really bad necro. If people want to still talk about it that's great, but three people a thread do not make.

Here's my ideal cast for a few of the main people in the CSA, AUS, and USA:

AUS
Huey Long: John Goodman
William Dudley Pelley: Jeff Bridges
George Van Horn Moseley: Tommy Lee Jones

CSA
John Reed: Chris Pine
Smedley Butler: Daniel Craig
Earl Browder: Tom Selleck

USA
Douglas MacArthur: Bruce Willis
Dwight D. Eisenhower: Ronny Cox