Status
Not open for further replies.
And one of the big skeptics has the initials A and J and is based out of Austin--maybe I revealed too much...

And one of the big skeptics has the initials A and J and is based out of Austin--maybe I revealed too much...

I'm working on the Roberts Commission interviewing witnesses, who are giving detailed accounts on the fateful afternoon of April 28th, 2014.

Funeral Service for Vicky
10:00 AM PST, Saturday, August 17th, 2014
Blue Eagle Gym, Ateneo de Manila University Campus, Quezon City, Philippines.
aug28_funeral.jpg

It was an estimated 7,000 packing the Blue Eagle Gymnasium on the campus of Ateneo de Manila University in Quezon City. Philippine President Benigno SC Aquino, III was in attendance as it was heavily guarded by the Presidential Security Group, Armed Forces of the Philippines & Philippine National Police.

Readers included members of the deLeon family; speakers included Philippine National Defense Secretary Voltaire Gazmin, DILG Secretary Mar Roxas, former Philippine VP Noli de Castro, Senators Franklin Drilon & Bam Aquino as well as Rep. Risa Hontiveros, PNP Police Chief Alan Purisima, . Philippine President Benigno SC Aquino, III delivered the eulogy. Following the musical selections & eulogies including some personal reflections from Vicky's high school & PNP Academy classmates including law enforcement colleagues, it was time for the procession to her final resting place at the Heritage Park in Taguig City.

Over at The Heritage Park in Taguig City, there was a 21 Gun Salute (3 volleys being fired by the PNP Rifle Artillery Unit), then Taps was performed. The Philippine flag (which was then folded), was given to President Aquino, III., who then handed the flag to Vicky's mother.

QC News.jpg

640_ZZZ_082712_2.jpg

Funeral procession heading towards The Heritage Park in Taguig City.

PNP burial.jpg

Flag presentation for Vicky at the Heritage Park in Taguig City.

Last edited:
Kerry visits Costa Rica
10:45 AM, Sunday, May 18th, 2014

San Jose, Costa Rica.
Kerry-Iran.jpg

In the next leg of Secretary Kerry's Latin American Tour, he visited the Republic of Costa Rica. While there, he met with Costa Rican President Luis Guillermo Solis & his wife, Costa Rican First Lady Mercedes Panes Domingo at Casa Presidencial (Residence of the President) in San Jose. Both Kerry & Solis signed memorandum of understanding documents & held a one-on-one bilateral meeting inside the Presidential Office of the Palace: where they discussed emphasizing the relationship between Costa Rica & the United States, fighting Climate Change, strong support for human rights, democracy & other matters of interests.

Later that day, Kerry visited the US Embassy in San Jose, where he met with employees & members of the Embassy Staff there.

Last edited:
Secretary Kerry visits Colombia
4:50 PM, Tuesday, May 20th, 2014

Casa Narino, Bogota, Colombia
Casa-narino-1-fachada.jpg

Next on the agenda for US Secretary of State John Kerry was visiting Colombia, where he met with Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos & his wife, Colombian First Lady Maria Clemencia Rodriguez Munera inside Casa Narino (Residence of the Colombian President).

Meanwhile in Bogota

The Secret Task Force was watching Kerry's every moves while he was meeting with the Santoses at Casa Narino (some of the Task Force members were disguised as butlers & waiters) mingling in with the crowd. Among them, Aliyah (remember, she's super rich & super wealthy) is watching from her hotel room listening to audio recordings of the private closed door meeting between Kerry & Santos, "This is perfect. Listening to what these two bumbling idiots are talking about. Waiting for the perfect time to strike whenever Kerry's next trip in this Latin America Tour goes next..."

Eyewitness Accounts: Roberts Commission Investigation

Phyllis Sotto: "I was standing amongst the crowd on the grounds of Malacanang Palace on the fateful afternoon of Monday, April 28th, 2014. I was with 3 of my kids, who were holding Philippine & American flags, while my middle daughter was taking pictures with her favorite camera. It was mildly hot, so some of us in the crowd had to get some bottles of water & wearing some hats to avoid sweating."

At 1:32 PM, I noticed a group of PNP officers, who were mingling around the crowd for some weird reason. Not sure why they did that, but I had assumed it was to do security checkpoints in making sure nothing goes haywire during the Welcoming Honors Ceremony for POTUS Obama at Malacanang. Following a security checkpoint, I along with 3 of my daughters went to the awaiting group of well-wishers holding Philippine & American flags, which was to occur after the Honor Guard Inspection part of the ceremony where POTUS Obama & President Aquino, III were expected to greet the well-wishers.

Around 2:00 PM, the Welcoming Honors Ceremony began with the 21 Cannon Salute in Obama's honor as "The Star Spangled Banner" was performed followed by our country's National Anthem, "Lupang Hinirang"; soon afterwards, it was time for the Honor Guard Inspection, where both POTUS Obama & President Aquino, III stepped off the platform. During this time, I was distracted by blinding lights which blinded me for awhile, I grabbed my sunglasses because of the distracting blinding which was across one of the buildings on the Palace Grounds. As soon as they had walked past the PSG Marching Band, I heard a loud sound which I had assumed was a firecracker, then seconds later, I heard another loud sound (which turned out to be a sniper shot), saw POTUS Obama clutch his chest with his left hand, then another shot as he fell on one knee after getting hit. I turned to see President Aquino, III get shot before watching the horrific scene of the right backside of Obama's head get blasted out. Then all of a sudden, I saw a group of people opening fire on us in the crowd....

I immediately grabbed my 3 daughters & yelled at them to get down on the ground to avoid getting shot. I also glanced over to see some of the PSG Agents, Secret Service Agents, TV journalists & others getting shot. It was a horrible scene to witness, just downright awful."

Last edited:
Kerry & Santos Press Conference
3:49 PM, Wednesday, May 21st, 2014
Casa Narino, Bogota, Colombia

26917301216_09f967cfa6_b.jpg

Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos & US Secretary of State John Kerry shaking hands after Joint Press Conference

During the Joint Press Conference inside Casa Narino, Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos expressed his condolences to the American people in the aftermath of the assassination of President Obama & offered cooperation of the Colombian Armed Forces in finding the culprits responsible for this horrific act on the fateful day of April 28th. The Joint Press Conference included multiple topics: highlights of the deepening diplomatic ties between the United States & Colombia, pushing NATO to include Colombia as a new member of the US-led NATO military alliance, fighting the War on Drugs, military ties between the US Armed Forces & the Military Forces of Colombia, the ongoing fight against international terrorism, Santos' aggressive peaceful efforts with FARC in ways on ending the longtime bloody conflict & other major hot-button issues.

Morales
7:20 PM, Wednesday, May 21st, 2014

Palacio Quemado, La Paz, Bolivia

Palacio_Quemado_(Palacio_de_Gobierno)_y_Catedral_Metropolitana_de_La_Paz,_Bolivia.jpg

Diplomatic relations between the United States & Bolivia had went downhill since Evo Morales came to power with his election victory in 2005 & it continued to deteriorate even further during the Obama administration. This had become a serious problem for the Biden administration, who was obviously getting tested by the authoritarian, dictatorial Bolivan President & his government. Asked during a weekly press conference on how he felt about the Obama assassination & the international ramifications, Morales replied, "I'm just an outspoken person here & while I might sympathize with the American people & the Obama family on the loss of the deceased President Obama, I strongly believe this is a way of the Yankee's chickens coming home to roost, the violence the Yankee has perpetrated throughout the world whether that's Salvador Allende in Chile, Patrice Lumumba in the Congo, Jacobo Arbenz in Guatemala, the failed Bay of Pigs attempt in Cuba & many other places around the world. Chickens don't make me sad you know, in fact it's made me very happy & glad!"

Last edited:
By now the CTers have established the links of the members of the Roberts Commission to the white nationalists. There are already several announcements of the whitewash. Independent investigative groups have found witnesses who contradict the official narrative. Several books explaining the "real facts" and blaming the assassination on the CIA, the FBI, the NSA, oil millionaires, Christian Dominationists, Israel, and/or whatever combination of these the author cares to pin the assassination on, have been announced or even electronically published. Obama is hailed as the man who was going to end the wars and wind up the American Empire, so he had to be stopped.

By now the CTers have established the links of the members of the Roberts Commission to the white nationalists. There are already several announcements of the whitewash. Independent investigative groups have found witnesses who contradict the official narrative. Several books explaining the "real facts" and blaming the assassination on the CIA, the FBI, the NSA, oil millionaires, Christian Dominationists, Israel, and/or whatever combination of these the author cares to pin the assassination on, have been announced or even electronically published. Obama is hailed as the man who was going to end the wars and wind up the American Empire, so he had to be stopped.

I'm assuming you think the skeptics will be coming out of the woodwork, not convinced the Roberts Commission's air-tight investigation won't solve any of the questions most people want answered ?

Status
Not open for further replies.