WIP Map Thread

Okay, just another WIP for the same world as the Russia map, around 50 years later

I'm stuck in a few places, but I'm rather content with how Russia and Mexico are going

annihilation(2EA).png

CannedTech

Banned
Floating something here that those who know me on Discord will likely be familiar with - As a side project from another rather large project I'm making a rather large conspiracy themed map, trying to jam as many conspiracy theories, their adjacent fiction, and even a bunch of homebrew conspiracy material, into one world. I call it; Tinfoil Waltz.

(Also due to all the modern political references, this won't be posted to AH.com, but when the time comes, be on the lookout for any suspicious maps posted into the map thread by me ;))

upload_2019-7-26_23-5-41.png

So here's the American Warlord period, prior to 1936. It still needs work, and will undergo a colour change, just rn it gives you a clear ideological feel.

So the basic premise is that America is even more of a powderkeg before the '36 election

IIRC it's implied that things are starting to get better in the US by 36 and things are slowly defusing its Black Monday which restarts the fuse and sets everything to explode by November

Also I don't think Olympia the Capital of Washington State is gonna be under the control of the Seatle Commune

Okay, just another WIP for the same world as the Russia map, around 50 years later

I'm stuck in a few places, but I'm rather content with how Russia and Mexico are going

If the previous map was the one I'm thinking of, I'm a bit surprised the Soviets made a successful comeback after that level of atomic damage.