Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
, actually that's pretty satisfactory. Although 10x is tecnichally larger than I wanted (though I didn't specify anyway), I have found it will be more than sufficient for my needs. So, thank you :)

no worries. just be careful if you modify it as the upscaling might have accidentally created some new landmarks. That is, the end of a peninsula might now be an island or a bay might now be a landlocked lake.

Deleted member 107125

Hi guys! Could anyone make me a modified version of this Mughal flag using some more pan-Indian symbols, and maybe a coat of arms as well?

Deleted member 107125

.....so a modified version that look nothing like it ?

Seriously though, it is supposed to represent an alt-Mughal empire or a modern day muslim india ?

This is a flag of a more modernised Mughal Empire in 1857
This is for my timeline the Fall and Rise of the Indians
(Context: IOTL, Bahadur Shah II was declared Emperor Of India in 1857 by the Sepoys. It did not actually ever happen because the sepoys were crushed easily .But what if it did?)

This is a flag of a more modernised Mughal Empire in 1857
This is for my timeline the Fall and Rise of the Indians
(Context: IOTL, Bahadur Shah II was declared Emperor Of India in 1857 by the Sepoys. It did not actually ever happen because the sepoys were crushed easily .But what if it did?)

the mughal empire used a lion & sun motif so maybe that combined with OTL Indian flag but with proportions modified so the motif isn't too small.

alt-mughal.png

Deleted member 107125

the mughal empire used a lion & sun motif so maybe that combined with OTL Indian flag but with proportions modified so the motif isn't too small.

View attachment 474927

this is the lion and sun from the Persian flag, the Mughal one was a little different, maybe dont use the current Indian flag please coz it’s rather recent
thank you anyways mate
hope i’m not sounding rude

Last edited by a moderator:
After suddenly remembering that The Fountainhead Filibuster existed, and my own attempt at making a dystopian Rhodesia for my old alt-history map, I tried my luck again with making a new Rhodesia flag to replace my previous attempts... however, I've never really been satisfied with each of my attempts: none of them quite capture what I was trying to go for in thematic terms. So perhaps somebody else here can do a better job than where I couldn't?

Basically, here's what I'm looking for: I want a Rhodesia flag that combines the 1968 design with symbolism derived from the OB/AWB, Nazi exiles, and Ayn Rand's Objectivist 'philosophy'. In other words, a flag for an absolute cesspit of far-right extremism and lunacy. Nazis, Objectivists, and Afrikaners, all mixed into one wretched hive of scum and villainy.

EDIT: Oh, and I'd like it to be in PNG format in a 2:3 ratio, and its size in pixels to be 900-width and 600-height.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm running an interactive Victoria 2 AAR (After Action Report) on the Paradox Forums and I'm playing as Prussia in the 1990s (yes you read that correctly). So basicly I'm looking for a new, more democratic looking flag for Prussia. I've been looking all over the internet but I've not really found what I'm looking for. What I'm looking for is a tricolour of some sort, preferably including Prussian blue. If you want to add a Prussian eagle, I would like to have it less imperialistic and nationalistic looking and more like what you would find on the flag of a democratic nation.

Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to take up this task!

Hey, I'm running an interactive Victoria 2 AAR (After Action Report) on the Paradox Forums and I'm playing as Prussia in the 1990s (yes you read that correctly). So basicly I'm looking for a new, more democratic looking flag for Prussia. I've been looking all over the internet but I've not really found what I'm looking for. What I'm looking for is a tricolour of some sort, preferably including Prussian blue. If you want to add a Prussian eagle, I would like to have it less imperialistic and nationalistic looking and more like what you would find on the flag of a democratic nation.

Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to take up this task!
Would this work?
upload_2019-7-24_14-44-49.png

Status
Not open for further replies.