Return of Horrible Educational Maps

Well its west of Virginia.:p

Who would have thought that the breakaway of West Virginia has that much momentum that it would end up near the Rocky Mountains?

But speaking of the Civil War, apparently it was the only war in history that went backwards in time:

badddate2.jpg

Crazy Boris

Banned
Who would have thought that the breakaway of West Virginia has that much momentum that it would end up near the Rocky Mountains?

But speaking of the Civil War, apparently it was the only war in history that went backwards in time:

View attachment 473600

I just noticed that Indian Territory is “Indiana”

Which I guess explains why Kentucky appears to have annexed actual Indiana

Also, long live the great city-state of New Orleans!

When did Honduras control British Honduras?

I just noticed that Indian Territory is “Indiana”

Which I guess explains why Kentucky appears to have annexed actual Indiana

Also, long live the great city-state of New Orleans!
to be fair, that map is clearly in another language so that's probably just translation convention

View attachment 473600
I see someone thought British Honduras meant the Brits were occupying a portion of the regular one.

to be fair, that map is clearly in another language so that's probably just translation convention
I am thinking Indonesia maybe? And still, if someone tried to post this map without the clearly foreign words, then people would be against by the Negara references.

kernals12

Banned
I don't even know where to begin for this map:
Screen Shot 2019-07-21 at 6.34.37 PM.png

The Board of Regents of the University of California clearly have never heard of the Sino Soviet split.

kernals12

Banned
What about the Great Yugoslav-Arctic Empire, which defies categorisation?
And for some reason, Iran and Afghanistan are labelled "decolonized" despite never being colonized.
North Vietnam and North Korea are labelled in red, but South Vietnam and South Korea are in green.
Latin America for some reason is entirely in green. Even French Guyana!

kernals12

Banned
Maybe they're trying to accurately recreate the thinking of the United States during that time.:rolleyes:
Latin America then, with the exception of Cuba, should be all blue. So should South Korea and Vietnam.
Even if they got the alliances correct, there's the problem that allegiances shifted during those 44 years.