Not open for further replies.
Members of the Roberts Commission:

SCOTUS Chief Justice John Roberts
John_Roberts.jpg

Former NM Governor Bill Richardson (D)
Bill_Richardson,_official_DOE_photo.png

United States Senator Tom Coburn (R-OK)
Tom_Coburn.jpg

US House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer (D-MD)
Steny_Hoyer,_official_photo_portrait,_circa_1980s.jpg

United States Senator William Nelson (D-FL)
Nelson_Hurricane_Hunter.jpg

United States Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)
DianneFeinstein.jpg

CA State AG Kamala Harris (D)
Kamala_Harris_Delivers_Remarks_on_50th_Anniversary_of_the_Signing_of_the_Civil_Rights_Act_05_(cropped).jpg

NV Governor Brian Sandoval (R)

Brian_Sandoval_2010_(cropped).jpg

Former US Ambassador to PRC Gary Locke

110429-A-LX984-261.jpg

Last edited:
That pretty much goes for me too 49ers Football. It would help if we had a little more background on who this terrorist group (as it seems to be) is and what their objectives are.
Let me work on what the group's motives are. Be patient.

Last edited:
Motives of the Secret Task Force

Many people wondered what were the motivations of the Secret Task Force for inflicting chaos on the fateful day of April 28th, 2014, here are some theories:
1.) Members of the Secret Task Force are diehard supporters of the Marcoses & Duterte's
2.) Some of the members are from Davao City & Ilocos Norte
3.) Hostile towards the Obama administration's support of the Aquino government & deepening US/Philippine relations in recent years
4.) Many of whom received financial backing from Russia, Turkey, Venezuela, Bolivia, PRC, Ecuador, etc.,
5.) The Secret Task Force was motivated in "protecting the Republic" by any means necessary, means they committed numerous crimes in previous years in other parts of the world
6.) Restart of the Cold War instigated by Putin, who was sympathetic to the Secret Task Force.
7.) Instigating student protests against the US/Philippine joint military exercise drills.

Roberts Commission interviewing witnesses from April 28th, 2014 Incident

PNP Quezon City Police Chief Octavio Gutierrez: "I was standing guard on the Malacanang Palace Grounds on the fateful Monday afternoon, April 28th, 2014, making sure the crowd didn't go crazy during the Welcoming Honors Ceremony for President Obama's State Visit to the Philippines. While double-checking with members of the PSG (Presidential Security Group) in having precautions on security with hopes nothing goes wrong earlier in the day. As I was standing outside, I noticed some glaring lights blinding my eyes from the left side of the Palace Grounds, which included some trees as I saw somebody in between the trees holding a telescope. At first, I assumed it was a PNP officer working with security & thought nothing of it at the time..."

First Public Viewing of Vicky
5:00 PM PDT, Thursday, May 15th, 2014

Saint Peter Chapels Funeral Home, Quezon City, Philippines.
Image_082712_PHOTOVILLE-International_Jesse-ROBREDO_Naga_Public-Viewing.jpg

Members of the de Leon family filing past Vicky's closed, flag-draped casket.
Over at the Saint Peter Chapels Funeral Home, majority of Vicky's high school & college classmates visited the de Leon family to pay their respects as they filed past the closed, flag-draped casket. Some of whom knelt before the casket & prayed for awhile.

President Biden
5:00 AM EST, Thursday, May 15th, 2014

Oval Office, White House, Washington, DC.
cropped_flags_podium_Joe_Biden_Ireland_RollingNews.jpg
Inside the 3rd floor of the White House, President Biden was eating breakfast inside the Private Residence with his wife, First Lady Dr. Jill Biden. He had been focusing on an upcoming Working Visit to the White House by Irish President Michael D. Higgins, who was scheduled to arrive later this morning in what Biden was anticipating as a further pursuit of closer US/Ireland diplomatic ties between the countries over the years.

Anyone wanting to really stir things up could try to mess with the procession. The IRA's Barrack Busters are not hard to make, and there's plenty of information out there abut them. Even duds would stir things up
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrack_buster
I should also note no race riots occurred due to Governors sending their respective National Guard troops & local law enforcement agencies to maintain law & order all across the United States.

Geon

Donor
I should also note no race riots occurred due to Governors sending their respective National Guard troops & local law enforcement agencies to maintain law & order all across the United States.

Right now no one knows who killed Obama. However, a lot will depend on what the investigation reveals.

Right now no one knows who killed Obama. However, a lot will depend on what the investigation reveals.

The Roberts Commission is interviewing witnesses, who are giving specific details.

And the conspiracy theorists are already finding links to the Deep State, the Ku Klux Klan, white nationalists, Texas oilmen, and demanding a truly independent investigation that will reveal the Real Conspirators and their Real Motives.

Geon

Donor
And the conspiracy theorists are already finding links to the Deep State, the Ku Klux Klan, white nationalists, Texas oilmen, and demanding a truly independent investigation that will reveal the Real Conspirators and their Real Motives.

I agree - more radical groups on both sides of the political fence are going to be coming up with some crazy stuff. Ultimately given the political climate the Robertson Committee's report is likely to be considered a cover up by some.

I agree - more radical groups on both sides of the political fence are going to be coming up with some crazy stuff. Ultimately given the political climate the Robertson Committee's report is likely to be considered a cover up by some.

I can't see the Roberts Commission falling into the same trap the Warren Commission did.

Geon

Donor
I can't see the Roberts Commission falling into the same trap the Warren Commission did.

Honestly the Roberts Commission could dot every i and cross ever t in the investigation and show unequivocally who was responsible. And you would still have the radicals on both sides of the political fence howling that Alliyah and her organization were a front for everyone from white supremacists to aliens from Mongo!!

Consider that today we're celebrating the Apollo Moon Landing and yet according to one survey approximately 1 in 4 young people doubt we ever landed on the Moon.

No matter how airtight your investigation is you are going to have someone somewhere screaming conspiracy and there will be some who will listen.

Nevertheless, the more thorough the investigation the less likely it is that a cult of conspiracy will grow up around the assassination.

Last edited:
Honestly the Roberts Commission could dot every i and cross ever t in the investigation and show unequivocally who was responsible. And you would still have the radicals on both sides of the political fence howling that Alliyah and her organization were a front for everyone from white supremacists to aliens from Mongo!!

Consider that today we're celebrating the Apollo Moon Landing and yet according to one survey approximately 1 in 4 young people doubt we ever landed on the Moon.

No matter how airtight your investigation is you are going to have someone somewhere screaming conspiracy and there will be some who will listen.

Nevertheless, the more thorough the investigation the less likely it is that a cult of conspiracy will grow up around the assassination.

In other words, no matter how air-tight & tight-lipped the investigation is, there are still going to be skeptics.

President Biden
5:21 PM CST, Friday, May 16th, 2014
Seattle, WA St
Biden_Murray-780x666.jpg

President Biden flew on Air Force One, traveling to Seattle, WA St to hold a campaign fundraiser for WA St Dems, who were campaigning for seats in the WA State Legislature. Campaigning for these legislative candidates included United States Senator Patty Murray (D-WA St) & WA St Governor Jay Inslee (D). Biden had recently finished signing a major trade deal between the United States & Ireland in terms of several business firms investing in both countries; when it came for the Q&A Session, reporters immediately peppered the President with questions on the controversial pardon he gave to former IL Governor Rod Blagojevich (D).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.