Return of Horrible Educational Maps

Oh, and if your regular Flatearthers ain't wacky enough for you there is still this:

badflatnext.jpg

This is probably the most pointless map I've ever seen. It's not even entertainingly wrong, just fantastically lazy. Why even make it at all? For one, it would be so easy to find decent maps of the USA, and I don't understand what this map would be used for anyway.
M O N T A N A

I am almost certain Jerusalem is supposed to be at the center. Though I suppose Greenwich might do.
from an artistic standpoint, that would kinda make sense--historical T-and-O maps, as they're called, were oriented with east at the top of the map and with Jerusalem in the center

800px-T_and_O_map_Guntherus_Ziner_1472.jpg

from an artistic standpoint, that would kinda make sense--historical T-and-O maps, as they're called, were oriented with east at the top of the map and with Jerusalem in the center

800px-T_and_O_map_Guntherus_Ziner_1472.jpg
Indeed. Just a bit of a joke on my part. And yes, those sort of maps were always stylized anyways. After all, would never have been a need for a Sueze Canal in this world.

View attachment 473488

th

that's not West Virginia
I am more concerned with how New Jersey looks pink. I am unsure if Delaware is shown as Confederate pink here or if it is the orange of the Free States. Neither really works. And then of course there is Indian Territory and Michigan... seriously, we all need to start searching archive.org for old school books. The maps can be so fun at times.