Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. I need a flag for a Confederate colony in OTL Liberia named South Senegal. Any help?
Would this work?
upload_2019-7-12_0-7-36.png

I edited it down to be a bit more simple, hopefully it's more pleasing on the eyes!

Canada has a larger francophone population, Michigan is much more French, though it has it's common English speakers aswell.

Maybe for Canada a flag like the OTL canadian red ensign but with a COA which only containing an inverted royal french quarter (blue fleur-de-lys on gold like in the original Quebec grant of arms) and maple leaves ?

In order to compensate for the loss of territory, the US went to go expand in the west and came into competition with Texas and Canada, and so they looked south. Maybe in an alternate Spanish American war, they are more zealous about spreading manifest destiny into the south, aswell in an alternate Mexican American war.

feels like losing territory to another country and having another "american" country on its southern border would kind of kill the whole "manifest destiny" idea. If anything, Texas and an enlarged British North America might actively oppose an expansionist USA.

Hello good people of the request thread, I have a simple request for anyone willing to take it up

Basically What I am interested in is a flag for the country in this post and a flag for it as a soviet republic.
Thanks in advance.
Looking up the history of the current flag approved by most Romani I expect the most likely flags for your nation to be either the bicolour:
640px-Romani_bicolor_%28reported%2C_1930s%29.svg.png

Or tricolour:
640px-Romani_tricolor_%281960s%29.svg.png

I'm afraid they might be a tad dull for you.

Deleted member 107125

I would like to request a map of East Asia where Tuva and Inner Mongolia (as on this map, not the modern-day region of Inner Mongolia which has different borders) are part of an independent Mongolian state along with OTL Mongolia, Tibet is independent, East Turkestan/Uyghurstan is independent, China has Outer Manchuria, Korea is an independent united country, Taiwan is independent (but Matsu and Kinmen are part of China), Ryūkyū is independent, and Japan has all of Sakhalin instead of Ryūkyū. Uyghurstan shouldn't have territory to the west of the red dotted line, for the record. To the South, India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh should be one country, and Burma, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, and Vietnam should have their OTL borders.

View attachment 470599

What kind of style map do you want?

Deleted member 107125

I would like to request a map of East Asia where Tuva and Inner Mongolia (as on this map, not the modern-day region of Inner Mongolia which has different borders) are part of an independent Mongolian state along with OTL Mongolia, Tibet is independent, East Turkestan/Uyghurstan is independent, China has Outer Manchuria, Korea is an independent united country, Taiwan is independent (but Matsu and Kinmen are part of China), Ryūkyū is independent, and Japan has all of Sakhalin instead of Ryūkyū. Uyghurstan shouldn't have territory to the west of the red dotted line, for the record. To the South, India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh should be one country, and Burma, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, and Vietnam should have their OTL borders.

View attachment 470599

Should I mark capitals as well btw?

And what would the capital of Super-India be? And should I mark the central Asian states? Just asking.
New Delhi. And the Central Asian states should be the Alash Autonomy (dark red) covering most of Kazakhstan as per this map, with the Turkestan Autonomy (in dark blue) encompassing Transcaspia (brown), Khiva (yellow), and Bukhara (green) as well.

772px-Map_of_Central_Asia_(1917-1918).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.