Political M-BAM project

upload_2019-7-7_16-32-38.png

Incorporation of recent additions in Belgium and Italy.

2017 election, or local council if there's an even split.

I think we need some sort of 'nationalist/regionalist' colour then. Because while the SNP and Plaid can be argued as being Social Democratic in nature, for Sinn Fein in Britain (as opposed to the RoI) they're entire selling point and argument is 'Irish nationalism' rather than anything particularly left or right wing.

Angus should be Conservative as well in that case regardless.

I think we need some sort of 'nationalist/regionalist' colour then. Because while the SNP and Plaid can be argued as being Social Democratic in nature, for Sinn Fein in Britain (as opposed to the RoI) they're entire selling point and argument is 'Irish nationalism' rather than anything particularly left or right wing.

Yes I ve suggested specific colours for right wing and leftwing nationalism and right-wing and left wing regionalism

I thought it was. I'll edit it when I have time.