Return of Horrible Educational Maps

Given that the upper image depicts Alexandria-Syene this is about the circumference of the Earth and how Eratosthenes calculated it. Hence it is very educational.
Admittedly given the font it was aimed at a younger audience, but still that globe...

badwhut2.jpg

Given that the upper image depicts Alexandria-Syene this is about the circumference of the Earth and how Eratosthenes calculated it. Hence it is very educational.
Admittedly given the font it was aimed at a younger audience, but still that globe...

View attachment 470575
I would guess Eratosthenes himself had more geographical knowledge than these map-makers, at least concerning the areas he knew existed.

Tectonic plates gone wild

The name of the makers reminds me of the History Channel. About midway through when it was actually about history and to when the channel name was changed to H or something. Anyways, I feel someone should try a map with this Cuba. It would add to the fun to be had with colonies and large islands. It seems the island is filled with one massive lake, but I presume that unless the coasts are high that waves will spill brackish water into it.

Unrelated (apart from that company seemingly coming from China)View attachment 471043
>Ecuador in the US
Well, they do use our currency…
>Chad is Afghanistan
The Virgin Central Asia vs. the Chad Sahara.
>Chilean mountain
So they just have one guy sitting on top of one of the Andes mountains like a guru? And if a hiker ever finds him, he gets the best deal imaginable for whatever the company is selling?
>Madagascar is Sri Lanka
“So, uh… Sri Lanka.” “Yeah?” That’s an island, right?” “Yep, it has a little point at the top.” “Ah, okay, I see it now. Thanks.” “Hey, that’s why I’m here.”
>”Hashakstan” doesn’t exist in the first place
Mhmm.

I was going to keep it up, but I just realized that not only did they duplicate the Americas (which I figured was just to fit more names in so they didn’t overlap), they seem to have HAND DRAWN the second one for some reason.